Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) (63870 Views)

Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' / EUROPE IN CRISIS: Anti-lockdown Protesters Clash With Cops (Pics, Video) / Heavy Rains Trigger Landslide In Japan, At Least Two Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by baconline(m): 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
I really don't believe anything from Russia, there might be a heavy lie or.propaganda here
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by generalwo(m): 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
All these foolish people wil do anything to make the world scared of Russia..... But the issue is, if Russia can't beat Ukraine, it can hardly scare any military super power..... They should all goan sleep!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by seunayantokun(m): 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2022
Righteousness2:
It is not a matter of if Nomerica will be hit, it's a matter of when.

America aka Nomerica Perfectly fits the " Mystery Babylon " of Revelation 18 who has made the nations of the earth drunk in abominations and Iniquity.
The Bible says Mystery Babylon will be brought down in an hour.

The Blood moon on Election Day was a warning to her.

WAKE UP!
Whether you realize it or not!
Whether you Believe it or Not,
We are living in the Final few moments of this age.
The Fact that you are reading this is Evidence that God Almighty is reaching out to you.
Wake up and do the needful.
The needful is to Have a Genuie relationship with with JESUS Christ and Live in the Conciousness of your Eternity
I appreciate your desire to preach the Gospel, brother, but you sometimes misinterprete and misapply the Holy Scriptures. On this your Trump and America, for instance, your position isnt correct. I don't mind having a personal talk with you if you want. If you send me an email with your WhatsApp number, I can call you. Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by Flier: 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
This is why Weaterners are wiser than Russia,while western nations keep developing highly precision weapons ,Russia keep developing Nuclear weapon,something that is just a mere deterrence and kind of useless
Ordinary Himars Is fuccking Russia every day
I am sure Russia will never rely on nuclear again after this war but rather invest heavily on long range highly precision weapons

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by tishbite41(m): 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
Brendaniel:
E = mc² , mc² = E

when we use energy or matter, it is converted from one form to another.

If they blow up the earth, they will only convert the earth to another form, which will be used for other purposes, in the end life continues in another form...

You must be drunk
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by ElSudani: 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2022
After everything is incinerated then what?

2 Likes

Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by seunayantokun(m): 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2022
I stand on the word of Jesus Christ, the only authority in heaven and on earth. The current human powers of the world are just playing their own game. THE WORD OF THE SON OF GOD CONCERNING LIFE AND DEATH AND THE JUDGEMENT OF THE LIVING AND THE DEAD STILL STANDS.

4 Likes

Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by SouthSouth1914: 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
Sounds like stupid hands to me! What if Russian airspace was attacked by China, and then dead hand strikes the USA?

More correctly- What if the USA strikes Russia through the disputed region of the China sea? Will dead hand strike China or launch its missiles to the USA?
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by ISellBeer: 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2022
Lionnation:
What if USA wipe out Russia china and UAE at once and Russian automatic nuclear now wipe out america and all north American countries, by that time obi would be the president of Nigeria and then Nigeria will now become world power
Who do you this thing
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by fmonigent(m): 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2022
Realists:

Putin needs to change the world demography, with that button. The USA/NATO/Nazi are destroying the world peace, with their over capitalism.

Why Pushit,
Wetin do your hand?
Yeye foul
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by Lionnation: 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
ISellBeer:

Who do you this thing
na hunger bro, my eye dey even turn me as I dey type
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by BigYash: 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
Osariemen12:
Long live Vladimir Osazuwa Odion Putin.

God bless Mother Russia.
You don add Benin name join his name. Bad guy.. Obhioba grin
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by OmoOshodi(m): 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
They should drop one in Nigeria....i want to check something

Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
Tomorrow is 11-11, and could be a high rapture watch date. Its 3 days after the blood moon.

But we do not really know the day when Jesus will come for those who have believed.

Therefore comfort one another with the blessed hope, and be united in Christ, with same spirit he has given.

I have dreamt of America being nuked, and then of something like the rapture, but I dont know anything or when. Don't worry about your sins, just be humble before God, and acknowledge his truth, and he will be merciful and gracious

If you have believed in Jesus Christ, you don't need to worry about anything, the victory has been won, and he will rescue, we are not appointed for wrath, as long as you have believed and accepted. Therefore, look up for redemption is near.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by texazzpete(m): 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
This is OLD news, and none of this is going to be used anytime soon.

Why mods have pushed this bit of propaganda to the home page is beyond me
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by Olaolex: 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
sunboy:

You mean set to destroy your family house and village ?
Agent of doom!
Are mohd Why must you quote the the whole story
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by KINGKONG(m): 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
Russia na overhyped county lol...... They lost their respect when they couldn't treat Ukraine fckup....
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
Russia always making noise and threats bt will still say they want peace.

idiot war mongers.
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by benitwater(m): 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
Jostoman:
Abeg Carry your russia nonsense news away from here because we have better things to doscuss. Nonsense
thank you my brother,
I don't know why all these,
Is it to scare humans or what?
One thing is certain all souls are going to taste death ND all power belongs to Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by brandsoncharlie: 10:05pm On Nov 10, 2022
joyandfaith:
Putin is a stupid man. Why wasting lives of his men when there are nuclear weapons that can end the war 9 months ago?
There are UN conventions treaty Russia signed to , let one country strike Russia first And you will see whether they won’t respond.

1 Like

Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by luluosas(m): 10:05pm On Nov 10, 2022
Let them try it now, who is holding them?

1 Like

Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by Olaolex: 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nwaezeudo:
This Putin sef....
Leave nuclear weapons alone, just drop one missile in US let's check something first
You want make coming generation dey hear story like, there was a country named russia?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by benqo01(m): 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2022
Na so so talk do am make we see na.....
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2022
WriterNig:

Russian military forces have over 700 different types of nuclear weapon “carriers” - strategic bombers, nuclear submarines and intercontinental ballistic missile silos.

But, little do people know that some of them can operate autonomously and strike potential enemy targets, even if the whole country’s territory is destroyed after a nuclear strike.

This system is called the ‘Dead Hand’. But how does it work?

This system can automatically send hundreds of nukes to an enemy without a command from a human.

The ‘Perimeter’ system, dubbed in the United States and Europe the ‘Dead Hand’, is an automatic control system for a retaliation nuclear strike.

To put it simply, if Russia’s territory is devastated after a nuclear attack, the Perimeter system automatically strikes the enemy’s territory with its own nuclear missiles.

Russia currently has an estimated 1,600 deployed tactical nuclear weapons, with another 2,400 strategic nuclear weapons tied to intercontinental ballistic missiles. This makes Russia the largest nuclear power in the world. All of these weapons are tied into the Perimeter, an automatic nuclear weapons control system.

In a crisis that might mean a first strike from the United States, high-ranking government officials or military commanders could activate the Perimeter. Perimeter would guarantee that the Soviet Union (and now, Russia) could respond even if its entire armed forces were wiped out.

Once switched on, the Perimeter system can launch the entire Russian nuclear arsenal in response to a nuclear attack. It was part of the Cold War doctrine of mutually assured destruction, a means of deterring nuclear attacks by ensuring the side who initiated a first strike also would be annihilated.

Called "Dead Hand" in the West, the theory is that a command and control system measures communications on military frequencies, radiation levels, air pressure, heat and short-term seismic disturbances. If the measurement points to a nuclear attack, the Perimeter begins a sequence that would end in the firing of all ICBMs in the Soviet (now, Russian) arsenal.

Perimeter would launch a command rocket, tipped with a radio warhead that transmits launch orders to Russian nuclear silos, even with the presence of radio jamming. The rocket would fly across the entire length of the country. After a number of test launches to prove the viability of such a command rocket, the Perimeter system went online in 1985.

In the United States, similar technologies were developed. Seismic and radiation sensors are used to monitor parts of the U.S. and the world for nuclear explosions and other activity, but the U.S. military never created an automatic trigger for its arsenal. Instead, it ensured that American humans with the ability and authority to launch a second strike would survive a first strike.

Correction....U.S.A will turn Russia to dust anyday....it is written!!!! ((REAL TALK) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by Olaolex: 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
SouthSouth1914:
Sounds like stupid hands to me! What if Russian airspace was attacked by China, and then dead hand strikes the USA?

More correctly- What if the USA strikes Russia through the disputed region of the China sea? Will dead hand strike China or launch its missiles to the USA?
I'm more than confused here
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by Neoteny7: 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
Sasi54:
we will continue to pray for God to always be in charge of this world.

Because he isn't?
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by maasoap(m): 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
sunboy:

You mean set to destroy your family house and village ?

Agent of doom!

Whether you like to know about its existence or not, it is already there. Attacking Op makes you look dumb.
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by Ventura1: 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
Russia will strike, then Europe and america will fold their hands and be sulking?

2 Likes

Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by Dawnofhope: 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
With all these , yet they can't raise one of there beloved citizens from the dead, then all is nonsense . Any development that can not create or give life or reduce human suffering , is not development and all is nonsense

1 Like

Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by sunboy(m): 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
maasoap:

Whether you like to know about its existence or not, it is already there. Attacking Op makes you look dumb.

You’re the dumb one, did you read his title before he changed it

And who says the West don’t have enough weapon to destroy Russia.

The way you people glorify nuclear arms is nauseating. Like one person has the monopoly of destruction. Wake up!

2 Likes

Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by Bigchristo: 10:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
Lionnation:
What if USA wipe out Russia china and UAE at once and Russian automatic nuclear now wipe out america and all north American countries, by that time obi would be the president of Nigeria and then Nigeria will now become world power
Stop talking nonsense you think is easy to wipe out a whole country not to talk of a country with big landmarks as Russia, even US can not be wipe out just like that na mouth them

All these countries are just threatening each other with Nuke they will definitely consider their own safety first before engaging in such
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by Mercury12(m): 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2022
Lionnation:

Lol dreamer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker / Schoolgirl Shot Dead By Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (Photo) / US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.