Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Https://peppy081.com.ng/bbn-reunion-day-6-emmanuel-and-liquorose-relationship/ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Https://peppy081.com.ng/bbn-reunion-day-6-emmanuel-and-liquorose-relationship/ (192 Views)

Bbnaija 6: Emmanuel Clears The Air On "Emmarose" Ship / Bbnaija Maria And Liquorose Nudes And Sextape Leaks!!! / BBN First Fight: Maria, Angel And Liquorose Fights Dirty In The House Over This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Https://peppy081.com.ng/bbn-reunion-day-6-emmanuel-and-liquorose-relationship/ by Peppy081: 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2022
This is the DAY SIX of the Shine Yah Eyes Reunion Show. You are welcome to my page guys, sit down, grab your popcorn and ice-cream and let’s enjoy the gist together. Remember guys, every detail that has been pen down is solely my opinion, the comment section is always open to air your view too.

So guys, it was a tiring conversation tonight as Emmanuel and Liquorose were allowed to argue and argue. I had to drink a glass of chilled water because I was tired, the conversation just kept on dragging, nobody was making any headway at all, Ebuka was asking questions of why, when, how did this your so-called relationship or whatever ended, what happened?, but we did not get any direct answers, what we kept on hearing was this one happened and that one happened.

I have two major questions, number one, was there ever a relationship? because the way Ebuka was seriously investing in the questions tonight guys, I was just cracking up so hard because for those of us who followed what happened when they were in the house, we all know these two people were not serious about that thing called relationship (Emmanuel and Liquorose), there was absolutely nothing going on in that corner.

I was just wondering why they were making up fuss, they just created entertainment for people who love being entertained that way and those people were not satisfied, they wanted these two people to continue what they had started from the Biggy’s house and that was exactly what these two people did, they dished out what their fans wanted, to give a kick in their brains for the first few months after the show ended and that was it, they decided to go their separate ways, so guys, all these in and out argument that happened tonight was just too exhausting.

My second major question is, why did i feel like Ebuka was seriously passing on the blame of the breakup thing between Emmanuel and Liquorose to Emmanuel . because, his questions were leading and for me, it was not fair because as far I’m concerned, till tomorrow, those two people are still playing the game, themselves and their fans.

Also guys, we are gonna be unpacking every single detail of Angel’s flirting with Emmanuel, Emmanuel flirting with JMK. So, the conversation had started with Ebuka playing clips of Angel flirting with Emmanuel.

Now guys one other clip that was very important that Ebuka did not play was that final Saturday night party before the grand finale which was the next day, Emmanuel and Angel, they had actually had a crazy kind of conversation in the closet area of the house. Now, I cannot really remember who first approached who, but what we saw was both of them sitting in the closet having a conversation and it looked as though both of them were actually making plans to continue with their conversations outside the house after the show, Ebuka should have played that clip but he did not play the clip.

Now from the whole clip that we saw it looked as though Angel was the one that was heavily flirting with Emmanuel and guys I found that quite interesting, because Emmanuel was kind of playful with a lot of the girls in the house and we all know that as at that time there was no such thing as an EmmaRose ship. People were just being delusional, trying to you know merge those two people together. And just as Yerins and Angel rightly said, Yerins said everybody around wanted an existing ship between Emma Rose but he saw that there was nothing of such.

Angel also testified that she didn’t see any sailing ship of EmmaRose because, the same way Emmanuel was playing with her was the same way he was playing with the likes of JMK and Saskay. Now, JMK who was trying to bring up a controversy now came up with some inappropriate use of languages, according to her, well she did not see it as anything because sometimes Emmanuel was going to use some inappropriate words to converse with her. So, I like the question Emmanuel asked her afterwards, okay you used the word inappropriate, words like what? What do you mean? Then, JKM started to have some selective amnesia over all again, she was just unable to differentiate between inappropriate use of words and compliments , because Emmanuel was just complimenting her, yet she interpreted otherwise.

Something more important guys, Ebuka moved on to asking Saskay the same question that he had actually asked JMK, was Emmanuel flirting with you?, how did you perceive it? and according to Saskay she did not take it too serious because she knew that Liquorose and Emmanuel were actually serious and guys once again when Saskay answered that question I was wondering like, was there even ever a relationship? Like, what the hell is going on, anyways Liqurose and Emmanuel said a whole lot but from Liquorose’s perspective as at the time they started in the house she had no plans of falling in love but she fell in love along the line, you know, with Emmanuel and earlier they were not serious but later they started getting or she started getting fully invested emotionally in Emmanuel, I’m sorry to say once again guys, i did not see that.

Emmanuel had complained to her that the other ladies had complained to her that he was boring that, he was not really entertaining, he was not really mingling with people or doing a lot or enough in the house you know to stand up in the house, so she had advised him you know to talk to them, mingle with them but she had not told him to go ahead and flirt with them so when she came out of the house she was very shocked when she saw a lot of clips of Emmanuel flirting with different people.

According to her another one that really pained her was a particular night that she had caught Emmanuel in the bathroom having a shower with Cross, Angel and one other person that we actually four in the shower that she was mad about, she was angry because at that point in time, they were kind of very close to each other.

They used to talk a lot, so she was angry like, I’ve not seen your unclothedness but other people are seeing your unclothedness, and guys at that point in time that Liqurose made that statement I was baffled, I’m like, this does not make sense at all because we all know that this is Biggy’s house and what happens in Biggy’s house, housemates shower together even though we are not allowed to see the shower moment on Big Brother Naija, housemates shower together and sometimes they bath naked and sometimes they do not bathe naked, and most of the time the reason they actually bath together in groups is probably because they have tasks or because big brother is going to turn off the hot water very soon or maybe there’s a timing for them to shower and leave the bathroom and go out to the garden, so there are just so many reasons why housemates bath together. So when the Liquorose was saying that she was mad that Emmanuel was bathing together with three other housemates, i was wondering like that was very weird .

Now, here comes to part where i personally felt like Ebuka was seriously asking very strong and deep leading questions, you know, throwing those questions at Emmanuel. It almost seemed as though Ebuka wanted Emmanuel to admit and accept that it is because of him (Emmanuel) that viewers said that oh, there was no relationship, it was fake and there was no EmmaRose ship.

To be very honest, guys, I love Emmanuel’s response that of a truth, he was not giving his 100 percent at the very start and the reason for that is because he did not know these people like, physically from anywhere they all came into biggie’s house to play a game, right, they were all competing for 90 million naira and everybody had their own strategy and their own game, he wasn’t sure if whatever was going on between him and the Liquorose was actually genuine or not so he held back a lot from the very beginning because he did not want to jump into anything too quick and then much later probably start withdrawing otherwise it was going to affect the dynamics of the game, which guys in my opinion, I agree was a smart choice, yes, but then along the line both of them played along and guys I’m gonna call a spade, a spade because Emmanuel and Liquorose played their game, we saw the number of times that both of them would ensure that they were in front of the cameras to play.

They were feeding the cravings of the potential relationship because of viewers, anybody that goes into Biggy’s house to participate in the competition knows by know that there is an existing audience amongst the crowd of viewers that are looking forward to seeing a relationship grow and blooming.

So, there were just feeding that category of the audience, they were feeding that demographic and they were not wrong, for them it was probably a 50-50 chance, they came out of the house and they were not wrong because they had a fan base that was ready to work on them and we all saw what happened, they spoilt them silly with cash reward and various gifts and they showerd praises on them for keeping them entertained throughout the event.

So, I felt like Ebuka was seriously attacking Emmanuel with a lot of leading questions and that was not fair. And then when he moved on to Liquorose, I felt like his questioning of Liquorose was more subtle, Ebuka was leaning on to Liquorose side, making her look and feel like the victim and that was 100 percent wrong and totally unfair on Emmanuel.

So according to Liquorose’s narrative, she was really disappointed in Emmanuel because after the prank that big brother had asked her to play on Emmanuel, guys we all remember that prank that led to both of them having a very serious quarrel, then after the prank , BigBrother had rewarded both of them with coin and there was romantic dinner, even at the dinner, we all saw that these guys were literally forcing themselves to play the romance part even though it was not romantic but we all knew that it was all acting for both of them, I did not think that they were actually feeling anything at all.

She said that Emmanuel had used the love word I love you and then even outside the house. He actually told her again that he loved her in the house. So, what now ultimately removed her mind from Emmanuel was when they went to Dubai and she had caught a girl in Emmanuel’s hotel room, according to her the girl was wearing a face mask and according to the Liquorose again, they were dating.

You know, the fun part about tonight’s reunion was that Liquorose was given enough time to explain everything that happened and Emmanuel for most part of it was kind of quiet allowing her to speak.
Ebuka at some point asked Saga if Emmanuel had attended Liquorose’s birthday that happened in march, Saga said, no he did not bother to ask Emmanuel why, it wasn’t his business.

And then, it turned out that Emanuel was about to re-launch his shop in Portharcourt and has been trying to reach out to Liquorose but she ghosted him but when he posted it on their whatssap group, Liquorose had sent congratulatory messages. So, he was now like, is it that Liqorouse does not want communications with him anymore, and there was also a part where he said that after the show, it happened like once or twice where Liquorose will complain about him and he will find himself apologizing.

But then guys, these housemates mentioning one thing or the other about their Dubai, trip we seriously need the gist, we need the full details, at least one of them should please just indulge us, give us the full details of what went down in Dubai, let us know because it seems as though there’s a lot of drama that is about to explode from the mission of the Dubai trip.

But, guys, all these questionings and questionings that Ebuka is doing guys, im sorry but, there was no relationship, because those two people brought on their games, they used their strategies well.

Their game worked for them, because they really cashed out from it. Remember, this is my opinion guys, let me know yours in the comment section.

READ MORE!!!
https://peppy081.com.ng/bbn-reunion-day-6-emmanuel-and-liquorose-relationship/

(1) (Reply)

Best Belly Fat Burning Supplements / S’west Youth Summit:ooni Of Ife Endorses,promises Optimum Support / Olamide - Wound Someone (lyrics) | African Song Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.