Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Peter Obi's Response To Gov Soludo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Response To Gov Soludo (6577 Views)

Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) / Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) / Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Gov Soludo by DesChyko: 5:00am On Nov 11, 2022
post=118293057:

Show us

End Of Discussion.
We no even wan see much. He can still follow it up with his recent water bill payment.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Gov Soludo by Antivirus92(m): 5:03am On Nov 11, 2022
Ttalk:
It is difficult to sell bad market. I watched as Obi struggled to defend his achievements.

The 3 take away from his defense are

1. He planned the Anambra. I don't know what he meant by that without showing any development plan. We have development plan in Lagos that every subsequent governor follows in Lagos. But Obio only achievement was creating the Ministry of Planning

2. He partners Federal government in building projects. Haba, how can that be achieved when other states built and reconstructed Federal government projects in their states and later ask for a refund?

3. He admitted the only area he performed well was education. This is a blatant lie. Rotimit Amaechi, Rauf Aregbesola, Tinubu, and many governors during their time outperformed Peter Obi 100times.

We can see the legacy of Amaechi in teachers recruitment and the building of modern Primary and Secondary schools, Tinubu millennium Schools, and payment of WAEC to all students including none indigene in Lagos state.

Please, can obedient in sincerity show Obi was the best in education?

I know they are all incapable of rational thinking other than their usual abuse and focus on Tinubu, but the more they rant the more people see their fear of Obi's failure which is getting clearer day by day.

I know Anambra like the back of my hand and Anamabra people went through hell during Obi's tenure. The only reason why any Anambrian will support Obi is simply that he is Igbo and not because of his performance.

Obi was a failure as a governor.
rubbish as usual.....

Anambra people suffered under Peter obi and today they're all supporting his presidential ambition......

just defend your drug lord and leave Peter obi out of your frustrated life

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Gov Soludo by Ttalk: 5:03am On Nov 11, 2022
DesChyko:

Dem don come again.

These urchins wey dey know everything for every state because dem dey live everywhere.

Don't be like Ihordspy that claimed to be at Kaduna but ran away from a meeting he prompted with people living in Kaduna, only to be at Lafia the next day.

Make Una dey try rest.

Seriously, there's nothing to hype about Obi, Anambrian people know this very well. There are better candidates Igbo can present that would move market but not person like Obi.

Anambrian people through their comments and criticism see Obi as failure, there's nothing me and you can do to change that.

Even Anambra1son was once a strong critique of Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Gov Soludo by Kingspin(m): 5:03am On Nov 11, 2022
Difrent:

There's nothing like least corrupt
A thief is a thief.
Thank God you are not saying PO is not corrupt.
We have others in the presidential contest that cannot be said to be corrupt..... vote them
You have check your life very well
Are you a Saint?
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Gov Soludo by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:04am On Nov 11, 2022
Ttalk:

If you allude that those companies was influenced by Obi, why was his IGR abysmal?

Are you telling me Soludo don't know what he's saying when he gave Obi a knock for embarking on a useless investment when there were better things to use money for during his time.

I know many of you will rubbish Soludo your best with greater potential personally that many outside your region admire can become president in the near future because of one useless Obi that doesn't command any respect outside your region.

The companies came into existence during Obi's tenure, like Orient Petroleum it was during Peter Obi's administration they started exploration and he financed the company, Anambra is now oil producing State and receiving 13% derivation fund under Soludo's administration, Obi made Orient operation possible when he was governor, same with Innoson vehicle manufacturing plant

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Gov Soludo by Nayture147: 5:04am On Nov 11, 2022
post=118293021:

Can we see Tinubu performance in water scheme when he was governor of Lagos

Dude it is now obvious you are a very big clown and likely to be under 20 years of age… I will only tell you to go ask your dad as I am sure even as Igbo as he is, he most likely grew up in Lagos or SW..

Asking about Tinubu water projects when he was Gov.. smh.. U know nothing John Snow, hopefully your dad will.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Gov Soludo by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:05am On Nov 11, 2022
Ttalk:

Seriously, there's nothing to hype about Obi, Anambrian people know this very well. There are better candidates Igbo can present that would move market but not person like Obi.

Anambrian people through their comments and criticism see Obi as failure, there's nothing me and you can do to change that.

You are a pathological liar
Show me where I criticised Obi Anu
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Gov Soludo by Jonifi(m): 5:05am On Nov 11, 2022
haslaw:
This deranged man
grin grin Lagos doesn't know what is tap water
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Gov Soludo by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:07am On Nov 11, 2022
Nayture147:

Dude it is now obvious you are a very big clown and likely to be under 20 years of age… I will only tell you to go ask your dad as I am sure even as Igbo as he is, he most likely grew up in Lagos or SW..

Asking about Tinubu water projects when he was Gov.. smh.. U know nothing John Snow, hopefully your dad will.
This is UN report on access to improved water check Anambra and Lagos

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Gov Soludo by Ttalk: 5:14am On Nov 11, 2022
Antivirus92:
rubbish as usual.....

Anambra people suffered under Peter obi and today they're all supporting his presidential ambition......

This is words from Anambrian people. Even Anambra1son was crying here that Obi was a failure

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Gov Soludo by Ttalk: 5:18am On Nov 11, 2022
Nayture147:

I don't just respond to some childish talk from Obidients.

Just allow them continue to wallow in their deprivations. They pulled down their best and now showcasing failure, no, Nigerians will not accept mediocre any longer. Not in 2023

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Gov Soludo by BrokenTV: 5:21am On Nov 11, 2022
budaatum:

Shebi there is savings? Let him pay the debt now, da dumb fùq.
The one that was used by by Obiano to pay workers salaries and others doing when Nigeria was in recession when many states were owing there workers was from where.
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Gov Soludo by Ttalk: 5:24am On Nov 11, 2022
post=118293103:

The companies came into existence during Obi's tenure, like Orient Petroleum it was during Peter Obi's administration they started exploration and he financed the company, Anambra is now oil producing State and receiving 13% derivation fund under Soludo's administration, Obi made Orient operation possible when he was governor, same with Innoson vehicle manufacturing plant

Here yourself, how is that achievement, what about Lagos state that started exploration of oil during the same period. Even Kogi state is now an oil-producing state. We do not even see that as an achievement. It is so pathetic that a major tribe with intelligent people can reduce themselves like this because of politics

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Gov Soludo by Nayture147: 5:25am On Nov 11, 2022
Ttalk:

I don't just respond to some childish talk from Obidients.

Just allow them continue to wallow in their deprivations. They pulled down their best and now showcasing failure, no, Nigerians will not accept mediocre any longer. Not in 2023

Yes brother… I de where you de. He mentioned Tinubu water projects, I really had to laugh. Something I personally gained a lot from while growing up in Isale Eko, the whole of Lagos island had water system installed by the same Tinubu when he was in AD.. Infact, water system was on almost every streets of Isale Eko back then.. ignorant Igbos

Come to think of it, Soludo truly dented their chances o, turned it from slim to none. Yet the man spoke his truth and indigene like him would know much better when it comes to PO really is.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Gov Soludo by Nayture147: 5:28am On Nov 11, 2022
Antivirus92:
rubbish as usual.....

Oga stFU.. where are the anambra supporting PO today? Abi u de mental.. Nobi just now una Soludo talk on national TV whey he put all of una for where una belong lmao. Awon Joseph Alala

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Gov Soludo by Ttalk: 5:28am On Nov 11, 2022
BrokenTV:

The one that was used by by Obiano to pay workers salaries and others doing when Nigeria was in recession when many states were owing there workers was from where.

Keep shut, Buhari bailed out states in 2015 when he assumed power including your Anambra, why did Anambra collected bailout fund and not used money saved by Peter Obi to pay salary.

Many of you have lost your mind, you have become a slave to your worst leaders.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Gov Soludo by Ttalk: 5:33am On Nov 11, 2022
Nayture147:

Yes brother… I de where you de. He mentioned Tinubu water projects, I really had to laugh. Something I personally gained a lot from while growing up in Isale Eko, the whole of Lagos island had water system installed by the same Tinubu when he was in AD.. Infact, water system was on almost every streets of Isale Eko back then.. ignorant Igbos

Come to think of it, Soludo truly dented their chances o, turned it from slim to none. Yet the man spoke his truth and indigene like him would know much better when it comes to PO really is.

That is it brother, what they flaunt as achievement is regular thing we do not even count. Imagining claiming Anambra is an oil producing state, yet Ogun IGR is higher than the entire SE. The good people of SE should do something about their useless leaders and tell their online supporters to keep shut, they are embarrassing their region. Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Gov Soludo by DesChyko: 5:37am On Nov 11, 2022
Ttalk:

For one who claims to know them well, this is a mad giveaway. grin

No one who's really familiar with the terrain would call them this grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Gov Soludo by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:39am On Nov 11, 2022
Ttalk:

Here yourself, how is that achievement, what about Lagos state that started exploration of oil during the same period. Even Kogi state is now an oil-producing state. We do not even see that as an achievement. It is so pathetic that a major tribe with intelligent people can reduce themselves like this because of politics
Lagos isn't producing any thing now and they're not getting any allocation as oil producing State now
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Gov Soludo by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:42am On Nov 11, 2022
Ttalk:

That is it brother, what they flaunt as achievement is regular thing we do not even count. Imagining claiming Anambra is an oil producing state, yet Ogun IGR is higher than the entire SE. The good people of SE should do something about their useless leaders and tell their online supporters to keep shut, they are embarrassing their region. Pathetic
Anambra started receiving 13% allocation less than two months ago and IGR doesn't measure economy, what measures economy is GDP and Ogun State is below Anambra state on GDP
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Gov Soludo by fydence: 5:44am On Nov 11, 2022
Kingspin:
Tinubu is a drug taker,

Old Tinubu can not perform on top of a woman talking more about a country.

Comrade..this is too much for an Urchin to bear...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Gov Soludo by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:50am On Nov 11, 2022
Ttalk:

Keep shut, Buhari bailed out states in 2015 when he assumed power including your Anambra, why did Anambra collected bailout fund and not used money saved by Peter Obi to pay salary.

Many of you have lost your mind, you have become a slave to your worst leaders.
Anambra state never receive bailout from FG

These are 19 states that received bailout including Ogun state

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Gov Soludo by fydence: 5:50am On Nov 11, 2022
Ttalk:

The voice of Pain...Obi is your next President.. whether you like it or not..No Drug Peddler with leaking BumBum and shaky shaky brain supported by a Boko Haram Alumni will ever ever be Nigeria 's President.. Never!! Know this and eat Pepper

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Gov Soludo by Ttalk: 5:56am On Nov 11, 2022
fydence:
The voice of Pain...Obi is your next President.. whether you like it or not..No Drug Peddler with leaking BumBum and shaky shaky brain supported by a Boko Haram Alumni will ever ever be Nigeria 's President.. Never!! Know this and eat Pepper

Nigerians will not vote a 3rd class graduate that spent 10years to obtain a Bsc.

He failed as a student
Failed as a governor
Will fail as a candidate
Say no to underachiever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Gov Soludo by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:03am On Nov 11, 2022
Antivirus92:
rubbish as usual.....

LOl

They are supporting the failure because he's igbo nothing more or less

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Gov Soludo by ImperialYoruba: 6:27am On Nov 11, 2022
Urheadmaster:

What are you trying to portray with this your post

Tinubu raised debts and spent on infrastructure, which created jobs and production.

Obi refused to take loans, refused to spend, bought obsolete fire trucks with faulty equipments, refused to build infrastructures to reduce unemployment and increase production. He built alcohol factory to increase alcohol intake for youths. The money he saved and invested worth nothing.

Long story short, the pictures show result and compare competence between Tinubu and Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Gov Soludo by Simplythebest: 7:01am On Nov 11, 2022
Doesn't Tinubu or Atiku have houses in Abuja?
CoronaVirusRelo:
Peter was busy saving money grin grin grin

And when he wanted to invest, he choose beer parlour business over infrastructure.

So much of brilliance!

No wonder he absconded to Lagos knowing their was nothing in the shithole he governed for 8 years! Same way Obiano absconded to America!

And some minion will still come here to celebrate the political prostitute.

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Gov Soludo by Manna4Gurls: 7:08am On Nov 11, 2022
Ttalk:
It is difficult to sell bad market. I watched as Obi struggled to defend his achievements.

The 3 take away from his defense are

1. He planned the Anambra. I don't know what he meant by that without showing any development plan. We have development plan in Lagos that every subsequent governor follows in Lagos. But Obio only achievement was creating the Ministry of Planning
Are you done crying? More room for your tears Mr saint

2. He partners Federal government in building projects. Haba, how can that be achieved when other states built and reconstructed Federal government projects in their states and later ask for a refund?

3. He admitted the only area he performed well was education. This is a blatant lie. Rotimit Amaechi, Rauf Aregbesola, Tinubu, and many governors during their time outperformed Peter Obi 100times.

We can see the legacy of Amaechi in teachers recruitment and the building of modern Primary and Secondary schools, Tinubu millennium Schools, and payment of WAEC to all students including none indigene in Lagos state.

Please, can obedient in sincerity show Obi was the best in education?

I know they are all incapable of rational thinking other than their usual abuse and focus on Tinubu, but the more they rant the more people see their fear of Obi's failure which is getting clearer day by day.

I know Anambra like the back of my hand and Anamabra people went through hell during Obi's tenure. The only reason why any Anambrian will support Obi is simply that he is Igbo and not because of his performance.

Obi was a failure as a governor.
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Gov Soludo by Mrkindness: 7:31am On Nov 11, 2022
genkins:
Governor Soludo claimed that the investment done by Peter Obi in Anambra State amounts to nothing he further criticized Mr Obi for saving instead of Using the money for infrastructure.
The Video shows Peter Obi's response to him watch.
Governor Soludo claimed that the investment done by Peter Obi in Anambra State amounts to nothing he further criticized Mr Obi for saving instead of Using the money for infrastructure.
This Video shows Peter Obi's response to him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uHno_pnSXI

we will never vote a Muslim to power after another Muslim not to talk of Muslim-muslim ticket.
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Gov Soludo by AcuraZDX: 7:36am On Nov 11, 2022
haslaw:

DUMB IPOB CARNNIBALS

YUU smelly CARNNIBALS had better take that deranged Peter Obi to see a psychiatric Doctror

Drugnubu supporter cum OPC terrorist. You have been noticed
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Gov Soludo by Antivirus92(m): 7:36am On Nov 11, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

They are supporting the failure because he's igbo nothing more or less

You're supporting your drug lord simply because he's a Yoruba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Analysis Of Jonathans Ministers / Why is Cement so Expensive? / Breath Taking Views From Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.