Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) (62611 Views)

Man Who Came For Christmas Assassinated In Aguata, Anambra (Obituary) / 2 Teenagers Aged 18 And 13 Arrested For Kidnapping 8-Year-Old Girl In Edo (Pix) / Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Supremos: 5:18am On Nov 11, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xi6zi-fe-Q

Chi Marine Temple, who's a popular native doctor, was shocked to see to teenagers to come for money rituals in his temple.
His anger isn't just because the two boys who are supposed to be in school, learning trade or handiwork, came for money ritual, but also,he was angry because one of the boys was dead ready to sacrifice his father and a friend of his for the money ritual.

61 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Supremos: 5:28am On Nov 11, 2022
Should all native doctors and those who send people to go mine skull in Osun, Ogun and Ibadan, etc, have goodwill, ritual killings would have been stamped out of our society.

Make no mistake, I'm not a fan of native doctors or spiritism, but his altitude should be applauded.

348 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Obidient4life3: 5:30am On Nov 11, 2022
grin grin grin
Na wetin we go do Politicians wey see us as money come 2023! They will receive sense!

98 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Mindlog: 5:31am On Nov 11, 2022
Misguided youths

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by EbukaTheDrugLor: 5:55am On Nov 11, 2022
Initially I thought it was a skit..but mehn, this one na real life, no be acting o!

Nobody will sacrifice his skull to be knocked in this manner, not even for a million dollars. It is certain that his skull won't be able to house his brain anymore. That skull is gone!

Very small boy o! Wants to sacrifice his father for money. Money wey be say na mkpurumiri and women him go lavish everything on.

..Only God knows what his father went through to buy pampers and provide other stuff for this boy when he was a child.

328 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Supremos: 5:57am On Nov 11, 2022
Obidient4life3:
grin grin grin
Na wetin we go do Politicians wey see us as money come 2023! They will receive sense!
Bahaha. I tell you

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Supremos: 5:58am On Nov 11, 2022
EbukaTheDrugLor:
Initially I thought it was a skit..but mehn, this one na real life, no be acting o!

Nobody will sacrifice his skull to be knocked in this manner, not even for a million dollars. It is certain that his skull won't be able to house his brain anymore. That skull is gone!

Very small boy o! Wants to sacrifice his father for money. Money wey be say na mkpurumiri and women him go lavish everything on.

No bro it wasn't a skit. Chi marine is a native doctor and popular too .
He doesn't do skit

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Supremos: 5:59am On Nov 11, 2022
Mindlog:
Misguided youths
Asin eh, nawao.

Our society is turning into something else

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by EbukaTheDrugLor: 6:01am On Nov 11, 2022
Supremos:
No bro it wasn't a skit. Chi marine is a native doctor and popular too .
He doesn't do skit
Yes o! I have confirmed it.

Nlfpmod, mynd44, lalasticlala. You guys need to push this to the FP so people can learn a big lesson here

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by shox(m): 6:36am On Nov 11, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin ;DRitual process turn to deliverance program.

I wish I fit tf something to the herbalist

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Supremos: 6:43am On Nov 11, 2022
shox:
grin grin grin grin grin ;DRitual process turn to deliverance program.

I wish I fit tf something to the herbalist
Buhahahah

2 Likes

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by GodHatesJews: 6:45am On Nov 11, 2022
Anambra and rituals is like 5 & 6

Ekwensu land

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by propsad3: 6:48am On Nov 11, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by PandoraObi: 6:48am On Nov 11, 2022
Supremos:
Should all native doctors and those who send people to go mine skull in Sound, Ogun and Ibadan, etc, have goodwill, ritual killings would have been stamped out of our society.

Make no mistake, I'm not a fan of native doctors or spiritism, but his altitude should be applauded.
I guess dreaded okija shrine the headquarters of ritualism in Nigeria is in Ogun state, infact ozubulu Catholic church massacre that sacrificed people to drug lords of igbos living in south Africa is also in Ibadan.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Supremos: 6:49am On Nov 11, 2022
Anam agwo ogwu nnoro ni ime ofia na ata afufu. Roughly translated, if I'm into money rituals, I wouldn't have been in this bush suffering

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Supremos: 6:52am On Nov 11, 2022
GodHatesJews:
Anambra and rituals is like 5 & 6

Ekwensu land
If it were to be in Oshogbo, or Ibadan or Ogun, the native doctor would have done the money ritual for them

107 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Supremos: 6:54am On Nov 11, 2022
PandoraObi:
I guess dreaded okija shrine the headquarters of ritualism in Nigeria is in Ogun state, infact ozubulu Catholic church massacre that sacrificed people to drug lords of igbos living in south Africa is also in Ibadan.
when we're talking about drugs in Nigeria, Tinubu is the Pablo Escobar

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by DadaHammed: 7:38am On Nov 11, 2022
LOL...Laugh wan finish me o. That guy head go soft like tomato puree after all that knock. grin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Akunatakasi(m): 7:39am On Nov 11, 2022
PandoraObi:

When them bring better thread come here... You go carry your jonsing self come spoil am

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by PandoraObi: 7:41am On Nov 11, 2022
Akunatakasi:

When them bring better thread come here... You go carry your jonsing self come spoil am
I just commented on that hypocritical comment the poster made.

5 Likes

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:42am On Nov 11, 2022
embarassed

A whole Rosary for Anambra.

Another for the stopping of Sit-at-home embarassed

cry

1 Like

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by GALAXY11(m): 7:43am On Nov 11, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin
I love wetin the juju man do....

Na better drilling be that....for complete one week,him head go de pound.mumu boy coz this one never reach man

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by naijapips04: 7:49am On Nov 11, 2022
Yet some educated idiotas still believe in money rituals.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Ebukacute(m): 7:49am On Nov 11, 2022
That skull is gone... I can only imagine the pains that boy will be passing through...he suppose barb make breeze fit dey blow his skull but the big question now is,how he wan take barb sef grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by favour32(m): 8:12am On Nov 11, 2022
That good man's account need to be credited.
Some youths are not just yahoo but blood ritualists who disguise as yahoo.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Came4amod: 8:20am On Nov 11, 2022
Supremos:
Should all native doctors and those who send people to go mine skull in Sound, Ogun and Ibadan, etc, have goodwill, ritual killings would have been stamped out of our society.

Those boys are lucky to say na ogun state .. they will ask them to bring head and in the process these boy go bring the head .. and possibly kill is friend .. Godwin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Came4amod: 8:22am On Nov 11, 2022
Ebukacute:
That skull is gone... I can only imagine the pains that boy will be passing through...he suppose barb make breeze fit dey blow his skull but the big question now is,how he wan take barb sef grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

The skull is fine .. he didn’t even have a concussion in the process .. he should have slumped if his head wasn’t strong or had underlying health issue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Curious345: 8:33am On Nov 11, 2022
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xi6zi-fe-Q

Chi Marine Temple, who's a popular native doctor, was shocked to see to teenagers to come for money rituals in his temple.
His anger isn't just because the two boys who are supposed to be in school, learning trade or handiwork, came for money ritual, but also,he was angry because one of the boys was dead ready to sacrifice his father and a friend of his for the money ritual.
lol rugged ridge.. young fuulish teens

2 Likes

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by saferoom: 8:46am On Nov 11, 2022
Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos / Why I Don’t Like Nigerians By Robert Lindsay, A US Citizen / Herbalist Kidnaps Girls In Calabar, Turns Them To Sex Slaves (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.