Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Nasarawa People Clean And Disinfect Road After Tinubu Visited The State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa People Clean And Disinfect Road After Tinubu Visited The State (4734 Views)

Jos People Clean Up Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off After Stoning Tinubu (Pix / Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition / Tinubu Visited By Abdulmumeen Jibril, Femi Gbajabiamila Campaign Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa People Clean And Disinfect Road After Tinubu Visited The State by Owologbo(m): 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
Salvador1:
See how youths in nasarawa state came out to wash and disinfect their road after tinubu visited the state for his shenanigan town hall meeting.

these are rubbish act.
Re: Nasarawa People Clean And Disinfect Road After Tinubu Visited The State by Naira20: 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAsHeR-NT08

BATified2023:
igbos n fake

What in that picture depict nasarawa or tinubu

Many of us igbos have forgotten it’s no longer your ipob madness where anything goes

Re: Nasarawa People Clean And Disinfect Road After Tinubu Visited The State by Advocate500: 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
fiizznation:
Probably sponsored by rival party if is true. Politicians will rent crowd, politicians will arrange silly people to embarrass you, politicians will buy votes, etc. Like cmon,
Nigerians politicians can do anything just to win elections.
but that of borno was not sponsored? Jokers everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa People Clean And Disinfect Road After Tinubu Visited The State by TUANKU(m): 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
These are just Igbo boys living in Mararaba and Lafia who don’t even have voters card. We saw the real Nasarawa people led by the Emir of Lafia endorse Tinubu yesterday. Tinubu will win Nasarawa quite easily.
Even Buhari struggle to win Nasarawa. Keep on dreaming, Eggon no be ya.riba.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa People Clean And Disinfect Road After Tinubu Visited The State by ALTERNATEID: 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
TUANKU:

Even Buhari struggle to win Nasarawa. Keep on dreaming, Eggon no be ya.riba.

If it was a straight battle between Atiku and Tinubu, I won’t bother to argue because Atiku will win. But Peter Obi is in the picture and will take a very substantial vote away from PDP. Obi plus APC party structure is why Tinubu will win the state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa People Clean And Disinfect Road After Tinubu Visited The State by Ireportlive: 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
Rule 8 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod

Fake news
Re: Nasarawa People Clean And Disinfect Road After Tinubu Visited The State by ngadaAwo: 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ireportlive:
Rule 8 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod

Fake news
e pain am ooo
Re: Nasarawa People Clean And Disinfect Road After Tinubu Visited The State by Innocentman86: 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
Before who will vote for a ritualisst,theiff,wanted drud baron suffering from uncountable desiease,and the most tribalistik politician on Earth aka emiolokann.
I wish nigerian youth can start a protest for us to come and carry the drug baron and sentence the old foool with hard labour plus including washing toilets like other yoru bad fakee Muslimns in different prisons in the world. grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Nasarawa People Clean And Disinfect Road After Tinubu Visited The State by Demolakay: 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
BATified2023:
igbos n fake

Many of us igbos have forgotten it’s no longer your ipob madness where anything goes

Those days u will photoshop pictures of nnamdi kanu n trump n start jubilating or those days when u will lift a picture from another country n write whatever u want on it n fellow igbo mugus will start running around like castrated kangaroo’s

E pain dis one.
See as e dey drool for mouth. Him dey even suffer from halitosis.

See as evrywhere dey smell!
Re: Nasarawa People Clean And Disinfect Road After Tinubu Visited The State by Deemas(m): 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
These are just Igbo boys living in Mararaba and Lafia who don’t even have voters card. We saw the real Nasarawa people led by the Emir of Lafia endorse Tinubu yesterday. Tinubu will win Nasarawa quite easily.

Oga, I am not an Igbo but I was part of the disinfection exercise of Lafia City. Know this and know peace
Re: Nasarawa People Clean And Disinfect Road After Tinubu Visited The State by Solome: 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
BATified2023:
igbos n fake

Those days u will photoshop pictures of nnamdi kanu n trump n start jubilating or those days when u will lift a picture from another country n write whatever u want on it n fellow igbo mugus will start running around like castrated kangaroo’s
this urchin is confused grin
Re: Nasarawa People Clean And Disinfect Road After Tinubu Visited The State by Gucouche(m): 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
Finally the long awaited book,
(SILENT NOT AN OPTION)
is out for a grab on Amazon.

Let me tell u a little about the book.

If you are a type who have given up on life, u need this book.
If you are a kind who lacks insight of goal planning, u need this book.

If u re a kind who lacks courage rush and get this book, there are so many to learn in it.

I bet u after reading this book u will come thanking me for making u see the light at the end of the tunnel..

It's just $8.50 on Amazon.

#SILENT_NOT_AN_OPTION
#AUTHOUR_UCHENNA_IDAM_OKOCHA

Re: Nasarawa People Clean And Disinfect Road After Tinubu Visited The State by Gucouche(m): 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
Silent not an option: Positive mind https://a.co/d/3wv1nmD

Re: Nasarawa People Clean And Disinfect Road After Tinubu Visited The State by Corto: 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
Serious contamination
Re: Nasarawa People Clean And Disinfect Road After Tinubu Visited The State by freshvine(f): 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
undisputedKOC:
10 Igbo boys with 2 x 2 shops doing fumigation business but don't have customers due to horrible service and fraudulent behavior that gathered themselves on the road is what your are calling Nassarawa youths?

I have never seen a tribe as foolish and mischievous like this people before. Why do Igbos enjoy disgracing themselves everywhere? Igbos should come and learn how to be a productive tribe from we Ijaws who are busy consolidating our grip over our resources and lands but Igbos. We don't have time for useless nonsense like this undecided

If you aren't ijaw, may one of your ball disappear
Re: Nasarawa People Clean And Disinfect Road After Tinubu Visited The State by mimicherry: 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
They should go to the emir's palace and disinfect the place na if they no take koboko flog nonsense commot for these ibo boys body
Re: Nasarawa People Clean And Disinfect Road After Tinubu Visited The State by TUANKU(m): 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

If it was a straight battle between Atiku and Tinubu, I won’t bother to argue because Atiku will win. But Peter Obi is in the picture and will take a very substantial vote away from PDP. Obi plus APC party structure is why Tinubu will win the state.
Eggon will not vote Tinubu, i bet you have never been to Nasarawa. Tinubu hope na Keffi LG.
Re: Nasarawa People Clean And Disinfect Road After Tinubu Visited The State by Salvador1: 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nlfpmod lalasticlala seun front page oo
Re: Nasarawa People Clean And Disinfect Road After Tinubu Visited The State by Salvador1: 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
TUANKU:

Eggon will not vote Tinubu, i bet you have never been to Nasarawa. Tinubu hope na Keffi LG.
APC will lose nasarawa state both in guber and presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa People Clean And Disinfect Road After Tinubu Visited The State by Salvador1: 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
NLAirforce:

Mynd44 Nlfpmod Mukina2 Dominique Lalasticlala Seun

Rule 3 broken.

Enough is enough

hope u pressed the report button.
Re: Nasarawa People Clean And Disinfect Road After Tinubu Visited The State by Salvador1: 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
mimicherry:
They should go to the emir's palace and disinfect the place na if they no take koboko flog nonsense commot for these ibo boys body
ibo boys every where.
So it means ibo population plenty pass every other tribe in every state.

Tribalism and hatred for ibos may lead u to Early grave oo.
Re: Nasarawa People Clean And Disinfect Road After Tinubu Visited The State by Salvador1: 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
Deemas:

Oga, I am not an Igbo but I was part of the disinfection exercise of Lafia City. Know this and know peace
when we tell u these bots are the problem we have in Nigeria people will keep doubting.
This is where tribalism have taken them to.
Re: Nasarawa People Clean And Disinfect Road After Tinubu Visited The State by Tochi3(m): 8:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
ngadaAwo:
e pain am ooo
hahahahaha
we dey sell handkerchief ooo
grin grin
Re: Nasarawa People Clean And Disinfect Road After Tinubu Visited The State by mimicherry: 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
Salvador1:
ibo boys every where.
So it means ibo population plenty pass every other tribe in every state.

Tribalism and hatred for ibos may lead u to Early grave oo.
is there anywhere you don't find ibos?

They claim to develop everywhere except their own region that remains underdeveloped

Constituting nuisance everywhere

They irritate me!
Re: Nasarawa People Clean And Disinfect Road After Tinubu Visited The State by ShowYourCertificate: 1:04am On Nov 12, 2022
Salvador1:
See how youths in nasarawa state came out to wash and disinfect their road after tinubu visited the state for his shenanigan town hall meeting.

Lol, these guys really mean am for Tinubu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Halliburton Bribed Top 80 Nigerians / Eye Test! Can You See These Numbers? / Breakingnews: Charles Okah Dies In Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.