Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,749 members, 7,802,295 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Do You Believe In Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Believe In Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu? (573 Views)

2023 Elections: APC Will Come Out Victorious Because We Believe In Asiwaju Agend / The Bullion Van That Was Seen In Asiwaju's House In 2019 Missed It's Way -APC Ch / Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu? by LasisiAyodeji: 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
Do you think and or believe that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has all it takes to become Nigeria's next president? If yes, take advantage of the odds we've provided through our political bet forum NaijaBet.com
You can place a stake on Asiwaju's odd.
Do you have a @naijabet? If you don't, click on the link below to register

http://www./306597

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu? by ClearFlair: 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
No, I don't. APC has shown us in the last 7 years that they have nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu? by INDOMIE9090(f): 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
ClearFlair:
No, I don't. APC has shown us in the last 7 years that they have nothing to offer
vote for candidates not party
Re: Do You Believe In Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu? by chinchum(m): 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
A conviction in his abilities.

I am typically gifted in visualising end result.

He will fix a lot of the fundamental issues, and his first 2 years will be plaqued with crisis.

If Nigerians elect a "problem talker" instead of a "problem solver" they will bear the brunt. I am outside that country but i want the best for it.
Re: Do You Believe In Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu? by lexylaw40: 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
Yes oo ... Tinubu all the way
Re: Do You Believe In Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu? by id911(m): 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
chinchum:
A conviction in his abilities.

I am typically gifted in visualising end result.

He will fix a lot of the fundamental issues, and his first 2 years will be plaqued with crisis.

If Nigerians elect a "problem talker" instead of a "problem solver" they will bear the brunt. I am outside that country but i want the best for it.

You're outside the country enjoying good leadership but you want us to vote for a sick man with mental disability and Boko Haram VP candidate?
Re: Do You Believe In Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu? by duro4chang(m): 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
Yes. I do. He is the best man for the job. The next president of Nigeria. The hope of this nation. May his time usher in peace, progress and prosterity.
Re: Do You Believe In Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu? by ThEGodFaThEr2: 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
God forbid bat thing

Re: Do You Believe In Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu? by chinchum(m): 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
id911:

You're outside the country enjoying good leadership but you want us to vote for a sick man with mental disability and Boko Haram VP candidate?
Emotions becloud reasoning. No Adult is 100% healthy. Sickness is relative. Joe Biden is "sick" Trump is "sick" Abraham Lincoln was "sick". Franklin Roosevelt, the US president during World War II was "sick" on a wheelchair as he was paralysed.

Boko Haram VP candidate because he is from Borno ?

You cant give what you don't have.
Re: Do You Believe In Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu? by TINUBUISMAD: 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
Believe in a drug pusher? God forbid bating

Re: Do You Believe In Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
id911:

And a drug lord?

(1) (Reply)

2023: History Will NOT Be Kind With Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso, Aliyu, Lamido, Ama / Mbaise Nation Gets Consensus Guber Candidate As Basil Maduka Engages Residents / Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding To Fidelis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.