Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. (53788 Views)

Family Members Arrested For Forcefully Taking Underage Children Of A Widow / Is 6 Months Enough Or Too Early For A Widow To Start Dating? / Injustice Against A Widow Over Late Husbands Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by ahnie: 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
Yesterday I visited the mall to get toiletries, snacks and beverages for my gangs
It was an impromptu buying. I was actually dodging from buying it, but my gangs just wouldn't let me.

We got all we wanted, ate and arrived home with our loots.

I was trying to fit all we bought inside the kitchen, when I heard the voice of a neighbor, like she stays 2 compound away from mine.

She's a widow who recently lost her husband to the cold hands of death this year (June) precisely and saddled with the lone responsibility of taking care of her 3 lil boys
She came to buy fufu (akpu) for her sons to eat.

I don't know what prompted me, I invited her inside my pavement, then slashed my loots into 3 places then gave her 1 part including a crate of egg idling away.

She started crying cry cry cry,father lawd I was confused the more, you needed to see the joys in her face.

I knew my kids needed those things badly, but here was a woman who needed it more than us.

I have planned gifting her 2 paints of rice during Xmas period to put smiles on her face. May God make things easier for every one of us.

The economy is hard at the moment, but let's try and help one another. People are going thru alot, it takes the grace of God for some people to even afford 1 square meal.

Hers was pics 1.
Pics 3&4 for my gangs

Pics 2.....my boy refused sharing his and he held on to his loot grin grin

349 Likes 29 Shares

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by slivertongue: 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
God bless your endeavors, prosper you on all sides. May his face continually shine upon you. Your household shall never lack goodness and mercy.

435 Likes 23 Shares

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by doggedfighter(f): 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
The pure joy and relief I see on the face of the receiver of a kind gesture does it for me.

In this hard times , let's make it go round.

Thanks, Ahnie !

208 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Ofunaofu: 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
You have done well

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by efficiencie(m): 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
ahnie:
Yesterday I visited the mall to get toiletries,snacks and beverages for my gangs
It was an impromptu buying,I was actually dodging from buying it,but my gangs just wouldn't let me.

We got all we wanted,ate and arrived home with our loots.

I was trying to fit all we bought inside the kitchen,when I heard the voice of a neighbor,like she stays too compound away from mine.

She's a widow who recently lost her husband to the cold hands of death this year(June) precisely and saddled with the lone responsibility of taking care of her 3 lil boys
She came to buy fufu(akpu) for her son's to eat.

I don't know what prompted me,I invited her inside my pavement,then slashed my loots into 3 places then gave her 1 part including a crate of egg.

She started crying cry cry cry,father lawd I was confused the more,you needed to see the joys in her face.

I knew my kids needed those things badly,but here was a woman who needed it more than us.

I have planned gifting her 2 paints of rice during Xmas period to put smiles on her face.
May God make things easier for every one of us.

Pics 2.....my boy refused sharing his and he held on the his loot grin grin

You will never lack in life. As you have mercy on others mercy will follow you and your children anywhere they are. Because you sacrificed for others, GOD will sacrifice for you.

191 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Weirdcamila: 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
For in Giving there’s receiving .

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by feranmi143: 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
Yo fish, you have done what is right but posting it online ain't a good sh!t, you could have done it without posting this, to me you did not help her, you did that to make us think you are nice, but you ain't. B*R*F*Y*A. let say it the other way round, will you love to see this as the woman,

70 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by eliyke(m): 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
U try,dis post go still hit fp, almost all her post,abi u dey gv our mod bobo nd cheese balls?

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by WibusJaga: 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2022

You've done noble. kiss

Unfortunately, acts of benevolence in our society are on the decrease. Some are even afraid to do good believing that such acts of kindness would be used in witchcraft realm to hurt them. embarassed

20 Likes

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by ahnie: 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by phorget(m): 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
God bless you for this act of kindness.

8 Likes

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by phorget(m): 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, you have done what is right but posting it online ain't a good sh!t, you could have done it without posting this, to me you did not help her, you did that to make us think you are nice, but you ain't. B*R*F*Y*A. let say it the other way round, will you love to see this as the woman,

Dont even go there!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by feranmi143: 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2022
phorget:

Dont even go there!
Yo fish, am right there, it just like giving out a cloth and telling people you did when he/she has the cloth on.

11 Likes

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by ahnie: 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
phorget:
God bless you for this act of kindness.
You're welcome.

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by ahnie: 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
WibusJaga:

You've done noble. kiss

Unfortunately, acts of benevolence in our society are on the decrease. Some are even afraid to do good believing that such acts of kindness would be used in witchcraft realm to hurt them. embarassed
Are you serious?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by GboyegaD(m): 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
God bless your soul.

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Eyesstone(f): 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
Good gesture. I need help too. God bless you.

Can somebody help me with any amount? Please quote me let me drop my account.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by ahnie: 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
GboyegaD:
God bless your soul.
And you too oga D

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by ahnie: 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
Eyesstone:
Good gesture. I need help too. God bless you.
We all need help my brother.
God bless you too

8 Likes

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Eyesstone(f): 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
ahnie:

We all need help my brother.
God bless you too

God will see us at the point of our need.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by ahnie: 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
Eyesstone:

God will see us at the point of our need.
Amen nwannem

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by phorget(m): 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, am right there, it just like giving out a cloth and telling people you did when he/she has the cloth on.

Nope! it doesn't sound the same.
Do you know the widow in person?
Posting stuffs like that only strengthens others to act the same. If we all do good things in secrecy how would others emulate?

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Hezzyluv: 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
You wouldn't know people are suffering in this con3until they tell you what they're passing 2ru. cry

What you did was Purely the nature of the personal in my signature, he would reward you.

6 Likes

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Dinow: 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by CaveAdullam: 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
The best way of living is giving.

The downside is that ingrates abound and their reciprocation of good ends with evil thereby making good hearts turn bad. But if you have a strong heart and full of abundance, the wavering nature of humans will never stop you from doing what's good and right to the best of your knowledge.

The other downside: many love to give and put smiles on the face of people, but they are too poor to give. Their hearts are full of love and kindness even though their hands are empty.

May be blessed beyond measure.

May we know kindness and empathy.

May we be able to separate the goats from the sheep.

May we not lack.

May our brains be open to good opportunities.

Isé. Insha Allah. Amin. In Jesus name, amen.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by feranmi143: 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
Yo fish, i first, i don't belive in gender discrimination or what so ever you think but, what if she never posted this, give to help and not to make people thank you for what you do, it a second word if the woman ask sme to thank you, but posting such on a forum is out of helping.

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
God bless you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by RaptObserver: 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
Why u come dey announce am?

22 Likes

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Manson1(m): 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
God bless you.......See our live thread for our ongoing building construction project of a 3-bedroom bungalow in Oron, Akwa Ibom... Link in my signature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by DeOTR: 5:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
What should we do with this information now?

8 Likes

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Winning123: 5:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
Do not be like the Pharisee who love the praise of men. Do it in secret and your heavenly Father who sees in secret will reward you. You already get your reward, that is men's praises

28 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Newly Wedded Wife / Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) / My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.