Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. (53741 Views)

Family Members Arrested For Forcefully Taking Underage Children Of A Widow / Is 6 Months Enough Or Too Early For A Widow To Start Dating? / Injustice Against A Widow Over Late Husbands Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by stano2(m): 5:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, you have done what is right but posting it online ain't a good sh!t, you could have done it without posting this, to me you did not help her, you did that to make us think you are nice, but you ain't. B*R*F*Y*A. let say it the other way round, will you love to see this as the woman,
Keep quiet, crazy assumption

1 Like

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by BABANGBALI: 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
It's good for people to take care of their fellow widows.
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Exceed15: 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
God bless u bro.
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by omlueh(m): 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
Blessed is the Heart that gives and the Hand that Takes.
God Bless You More Abundantly For this your great gesture towards the needy.
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Robinmido(m): 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
May God reward you abundantly.
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Winning123: 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
I do not agree with you. Nigerians by our nature are not individualistic. The brotherhood thing exists. We support each other and folks will always find help. So many people support widows in their community. Do you see them on Nairaland sharing such. So no big deal I won't have done it this way.

[i][/i]
phorget:

Nope! it doesn't sound the same.
Do you know the widow in person?
Posting stuffs like that only strengthens others to act the same. If we all do good things in secrecy how would others emulate?

1 Like

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Nairanation2: 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
May God continue to bless u.
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by zikter(m): 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
God bless you this wonderful gesture especially to a widow. More to you so that you will continue to a blessing to others
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by pakirisuitesphc(m): 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
God will reward you, is not only going to church to pray that will bring breakthroughs, this kind of giving will also give you and your family breakthroughs.
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Joebayo217: 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
This is we want Nigerian doing not shouting obi dat tinubu dis atiku dat useless youth many for this NL God bless you bro
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by tasalanoni(m): 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
Everything in me revels against this kind of giving. It's purely noisy exhibitionism.

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by calmness0(f): 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
Who will gift me anything? Someone should ask for my act pls
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Chopcy29: 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
Me I made a widow moan last night too

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Joe4real1988(m): 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
ahnie:
Yesterday I visited the mall to get toiletries, snacks and beverages for my gangs
It was an impromptu buying. I was actually dodging from buying it, but my gangs just wouldn't let me.

We got all we wanted, ate and arrived home with our loots.

I was trying to fit all we bought inside the kitchen, when I heard the voice of a neighbor, like she stays 2 compound away from mine.

She's a widow who recently lost her husband to the cold hands of death this year (June) precisely and saddled with the lone responsibility of taking care of her 3 lil boys
She came to buy fufu (akpu) for her sons to eat.

I don't know what prompted me, I invited her inside my pavement, then slashed my loots into 3 places then gave her 1 part including a crate of egg idling away.

She started crying cry cry cry,father lawd I was confused the more, you needed to see the joys in her face.

I knew my kids needed those things badly, but here was a woman who needed it more than us.

I have planned gifting her 2 paints of rice during Xmas period to put smiles on her face. May God make things easier for every one of us.

The economy is hard at the moment, but let's try and help one another. People are going thru alot, it takes the grace of God for some people to even afford 1 square meal.

Hers was pics 1.
Pics 3&4 for my gangs

Pics 2.....my boy refused sharing his and he held on to his loot grin grin
U did well. We can talk outside here?
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by DadaHammed: 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
ahnie:
Yesterday I visited the mall to get toiletries, snacks and beverages for my gangs
It was an impromptu buying. I was actually dodging from buying it, but my gangs just wouldn't let me.

I was trying to fit all we bought inside the kitchen, when I heard the voice of a neighbor, like she stays 2 compound away from mine.

She's a widow who recently lost her husband to the cold hands of death this year (June) precisely and saddled with the lone responsibility of taking care of her 3 lil boys

I don't know what prompted me, I invited her inside my pavement, then slashed my loots into 3 places then gave her 1 part including a crate of egg idling away.

She started crying cry cry cry,father lawd I was confused the more, you needed to see the joys in her face.

I knew my kids needed those things badly, but here was a woman who needed it more than us.

I have planned gifting her 2 paints of rice during Xmas period to put smiles on her face. May God make things easier for every one of us.

The economy is hard at the moment, but let's try and help one another. People are going thru alot, it takes the grace of God for some people to even afford 1 square meal.

Hers was pics 1.
Pics 3&4 for my gangs

More blessings are coming your way. That is the secret of my Family's wealth- Giving.

1 Like

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by highchief1: 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2022
ahnie:

Hers was pics 1.
Pics 3&4 for my gangs

no be big deal since u go later shift her pant

1 Like

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by xevove2061: 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
God will not bless you o. Was there any need to let anyone know?

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Gee64: 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
Good act.
Keep it up!

Holy Michael, will you open heaven's gate for this man?

Ok, he's not ready to go yet.
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by jaxxy(m): 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
There is a blessing fir taking care of widows. Godbless u

1 Like

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Fidinno(m): 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, you have done what is right but posting it online ain't a good sh!t, you could have done it without posting this, to me you did not help her, you did that to make us think you are nice, but you ain't. B*R*F*Y*A. let say it the other way round, will you love to see this as the woman,
she brought it online to teach people like you on how to be giver's.

1 Like

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by feranmi143: 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
stano2:
Keep quiet, crazy assumption
Yo fish, your opinion, i gave a user here 50k last week, i should have open a tread here to make the op and viewers thank me but it makes no sense.

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by SeriouslySense(m): 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
God bless you ahnie (madam), You made my day too.

slivertongue:
God bless your endeavors
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by ahnie: 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
highchief1:
no be big deal since u go later shift her pant
I m a lady.
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by chloedogie(m): 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
ahnie:

Hers was pics 1.
Pics 3&4 for my gangs

Can I send you small cash to give her?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by michlins(m): 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
Thank you very much for all you do. Keep doing good
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by level77: 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
That’s so kind of you.
God bless you and replenish your pocket
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by BadEnglish(m): 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
feranmi143:

I tell you I don't get the fuss about posting the good deeds u did online. I can never get it. It's a good thing but it's between you, God and ur conscience

1 Like

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by ahnie: 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
SeriouslySense:
God bless you ahnie, You made my day too.

Thanks oga
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by royalmu: 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
More of God’s blessings upon you. This will go a long way.

1 Like

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2022
you did well but you have taken your reward already. (when giving alms, do it secretly) .
ahnie:

Hers was pics 1.
Pics 3&4 for my gangs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by donem: 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2022
ahnie Godbless you, and replenish your purse.
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by SeriouslySense(m): 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2022
No one knows her here, and at least we need to see good things not just hear about the bad things Nigerians do to themselves.

At least people should see how to be graceful to each other not just vawulence grin grin

BadEnglish:

I tell you I don't get the fuss about posting the good deeds u did online. I can never get it. It's a good thing but it's between you, God and ur conscience

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki / My Newly Wedded Wife / Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.