Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

I Want To Give $100 Each To 100 Vulnerable Members Here - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Give $100 Each To 100 Vulnerable Members Here (6050 Views)

My Vulnerable Fiancée / Big Members Here I Really Need Assistance Please / The Pains Of A Vulnerable Woman (ALL EPISODE AND STORY COMPLETED- 2020 ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Give $100 Each To 100 Vulnerable Members Here by Haybee7(m): 1:34am On Nov 15, 2022
Ikennaford:
I'm not a rich guy, I just Wanna help... But the problem now is I don't know how to do this, I want these funds to get to people proposed for this, pls I want opinions on how to disburse these funds, the payments will be made through b. t. c thanks and God bless

Please if possible, let the mods contact me, they know how to sort, I just want it to get to the right people that need it

I am an orphan doing sort of menial jobs to support myself in the university, from bakery to pure water job earning a meager 10-15k per month, I quit just a week ago now learning digital skills online but my major challenge is lack of PC to put them into practice. I also needed the PC to rank my account higher on fiverr because my account keeps deranking every day due to lack of promotion.

We are now at exam period at school but hunger is really affecting me from full concentration on my book. $100 will go a long way to help in building a career as a freelancer, so I'll also be able to help more venerables in the future.

I would be so grateful forever to you if you can help a poor soul in me with $100 or even lesser (i dont mind) .I hope and believe you'd respond to my message. May God Almighty continue to bless you in every area of your life IJN . Here's my btc wallet: bc1qdfaudqwpc2h3swalev73pxenfqlxpan0q8045u
or
My acct number: 0244598629(GTB)
My phone number: 09045144355.
To prove that I'm real, you can request for any information or identification about me which am ready to provide.

Thank so much in advance sir.

Re: I Want To Give $100 Each To 100 Vulnerable Members Here by Eltunechi11: 5:33am On Nov 15, 2022
Ikennaford:
I'm not a rich guy, just Wanna help.... But the problem now is I don't know how to do this, I want this funds to get to people proposed for this, pls I want opinions on how to disburse these funds, the payments will be made through b. t. c thanks and God bless

Please if possible, let the mods contact me, they know how to sort, I just want it to get to the right people that needs it

U no show love again.....?
Re: I Want To Give $100 Each To 100 Vulnerable Members Here by mrkings84(m): 6:51am On Nov 15, 2022
Eltunechi11:

U no show love again.....?

Calm down, he will.....

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give $100 Each To 100 Vulnerable Members Here by seunak2016: 10:49am On Nov 15, 2022
bmd1010:
MY contact dey below i go use am promote my studio
$100 promote studio ?
Re: I Want To Give $100 Each To 100 Vulnerable Members Here by Viridis(m): 11:15am On Nov 15, 2022
This guy nah scam can't u spot that he's just catching cruise

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Give $100 Each To 100 Vulnerable Members Here by vheekaustine(m): 11:42am On Nov 15, 2022
My wife just gave birth it would go a long way for me
Re: I Want To Give $100 Each To 100 Vulnerable Members Here by obaaderemi: 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
Nigerians, young Nigerians! What has really happened to our sense of pride and self esteem? Anybody right now can just send you on a wild goose chase when they promise you money! Please, let's control ourselves. Whatever you are going through, God is in control. Have a little faith. Asking total strangers for money is tough.

11 Likes

Re: I Want To Give $100 Each To 100 Vulnerable Members Here by Adejoncy01(m): 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ikennaford:

You are right, we really sorting it cos most of the accounts here is alternate,,,alot of fake people on here, I've only gotten 10 people here that look real a Lil bit

Help my life.

Here is my address:

bc1qtn8v7kgmg2jqyhlzydzpdjjwkt9qdeflanm526
Re: I Want To Give $100 Each To 100 Vulnerable Members Here by Ejuna80: 12:04am On Nov 16, 2022
Ikennaford:
I'm not a rich guy, just Wanna help.... But the problem now is I don't know how to do this, I want this funds to get to people proposed for this, pls I want opinions on how to disburse these funds, the payments will be made through b. t. c thanks and God bless

Please if possible, let the mods contact me, they know how to sort, I just want it to get to the right people that needs it
Wouldn't it be better if you show us how to make money like you? Teach us how to fish instead of giving us fish.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Give $100 Each To 100 Vulnerable Members Here by thymm: 12:31am On Nov 16, 2022
Ikennaford:

I will use for check up, having back pains. Thanks
Re: I Want To Give $100 Each To 100 Vulnerable Members Here by Angrygoat: 12:36am On Nov 16, 2022
Scammer

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Give $100 Each To 100 Vulnerable Members Here by Openair: 1:11am On Nov 16, 2022
Good day Op. 100$ will go a long way.
Here’s my Btc address

13nBbW2RR9jE4TDt7B5UBj8Q4QPpyJq7ib
Re: I Want To Give $100 Each To 100 Vulnerable Members Here by Joekeys007: 2:48am On Nov 16, 2022
bc1qlacw2wzkt2ml83x4hrpsz6pkyn05um583slehx

Thanks
Re: I Want To Give $100 Each To 100 Vulnerable Members Here by Eltunechi11: 6:46am On Nov 16, 2022
Ikennaford:

3LgYSHURbvR9bKPpMczgnGCeTyXf8FBypY

Here's my Bitcoin address....pls I wanna start a POS business with it.....I lost my job
Re: I Want To Give $100 Each To 100 Vulnerable Members Here by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:16am On Nov 16, 2022
Re: I Want To Give $100 Each To 100 Vulnerable Members Here by Ikennaford: 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2022
Y'all selected will be contacted,please don't praise me on here, praise God that made it possible,is not much but use it wisely

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Give $100 Each To 100 Vulnerable Members Here by AmunaNo1: 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
Hello bro,

I recently got scammed of 40k. This is money I borrowed plus my feeding. I am stranded right now. I would be very thankful if you can help me out.

Not too conversant with this crypto

Here is my usdt address

0x454a796d56218ff8df8007f0cfd525453718b939

Pls help
Re: I Want To Give $100 Each To 100 Vulnerable Members Here by Johnson225(m): 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
[quote author=Ikennaford post=118464686]Y'all selected will be contacted,please don't praise me on here, praise God that made it possible,is not much but use it wisely
Re: I Want To Give $100 Each To 100 Vulnerable Members Here by Das1mama: 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
Good evening sir! As it is now sir i can verge that i'm so empty and vulnerable to the core as a single father of one. To God Almighty, countless times i have contemplated suicide but on a second taught i don't want my son to suffer when i'm gone. i'm so Wretched and dieing in poverty. sir pls you can use any means to investigate me and my son. pls help us. i need a start up capital for my phone business. i reside in lokoja precisely in 500 unit in kogi state. PLS HELP A DIEING HELPLESS SINGLE FATHER OF ONE. THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU MORE THAN EVER
Re: I Want To Give $100 Each To 100 Vulnerable Members Here by okunwaye(m): 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ikennaford:
Y'all selected will be contacted,please don't praise me on here, praise God that made it possible,is not much but use it wisely
It seems I wasn't selected.
unlucky me cry
Re: I Want To Give $100 Each To 100 Vulnerable Members Here by Khris909(m): 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ikennaford:
Thank you very much sir.....i sincerely hope ill be among those selected cuz i really need this money. i've been following most of your topics and contributions on nairaland and i"ve learned a couple of things from them.
Re: I Want To Give $100 Each To 100 Vulnerable Members Here by Johnn44: 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ikennaford:

Please send my way. In a dire vulnerable situation . Location naija. $10 will be greatly appreciated
$10 -$20 will go a long way sir. Thanks
0xe4debf5a12d00bbe8cba646bf9fe722e7f5f2f93

Re: I Want To Give $100 Each To 100 Vulnerable Members Here by Johnn44: 11:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ikennaford:
Kinda in a vulnerable dire situation sir.
Please sir $10 -$20 will be enough to sort it out. Thanks and God bless & replenish you. May your source never run dry in the name of (jehovah) God/Allah l pray.
0xe4debf5a12d00bbe8cba646bf9fe722e7f5f2f93
Bnb chain BEP20
Re: I Want To Give $100 Each To 100 Vulnerable Members Here by ogbe88(m): 12:52am On Nov 18, 2022
Ikennaford:

Good day bro, I am interested too, my business is suffering, any form of assistance is welcomed.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give $100 Each To 100 Vulnerable Members Here by Wigalo: 12:57am On Nov 18, 2022
Ikennaford:

Please sir. I would be thankful for any kindness you show on me. I am in dear need as i have problems to sort out.
I don't mind anything at all Please Sir.
Re: I Want To Give $100 Each To 100 Vulnerable Members Here by Binaluv(m): 1:39am On Nov 18, 2022
Good morning sir,please I need the money for my wit delivery, please
Ikennaford:

Re: I Want To Give $100 Each To 100 Vulnerable Members Here by Khris909(m): 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2022
Ikennaford:

Sir the give away how fa...we are waiting
Re: I Want To Give $100 Each To 100 Vulnerable Members Here by okunwaye(m): 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2022
Khris909:

Sir the give away how fa...we are waiting
The guy just Dey catch cruise grin.
Anyways check my signature wink

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Give $100 Each To 100 Vulnerable Members Here by Das1mama: 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ikennaford:

My BOSS! I'M ON MY KNEES with TEARS rolling down from my EYES! PLS I'M BEGGING YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH.. HELP ME IN ANYWAY YOU CAN.. I'M SO POOR AS A SINGLE FATHER THAT CAN'T PROVIDE FOR MY ONLY SON. PLS EMPOWER ME WITH ANY AMOUNT AS A START UP CAPITAL OR GRANT ME AS A LOAN. HELP ME WITH ANY KIND OF JOB, EVEN AS A DRIVER THAT CAN SUSTAIN US. THANKS IN ANTICIPATION SIR.
Re: I Want To Give $100 Each To 100 Vulnerable Members Here by captainking(m): 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ikennaford:
You ain't got 10k dolls to give out bro
For reals

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Give $100 Each To 100 Vulnerable Members Here by folak48: 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
@Ikennaford
Good day sir,
My name is folake, I am a 41 year old who graduated 11 years ago but no job since N power job of 30 thousand ended in 2020.
Please help me so that I can get capital to start a business of my own to feed my 3 children including the one in higher institution. Please help me sir. The Lord will replenish your pocket sir may you never stumble.
My btc wallet address is 1JpbDL2PigNEj1zcpy8W3H5jvosxuwFtTm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

As Her Boyfriend, Will You Continue Dating Her After Seeing This Her Tweet? / She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up / Why Do I Keep Dating Women Below My Standard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.