Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Avoid Jiji Cars45 Online Auctions, It Is Pure Scam - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Avoid Jiji Cars45 Online Auctions, It Is Pure Scam (1247 Views)

EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) / Cars45 Or Jiji , Which Is Better For Buying A Good Car. / Cars45, Do They Actually Buy Your Car In 45 Minutes? – By Autojosh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Avoid Jiji Cars45 Online Auctions, It Is Pure Scam by donclark(m): 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
As the heading implies, do not waste your time trying out Jiji Car Auctions on the Jiji app, it's a total waste of time and you'll likely lose money from Jiji.

I registered as a dealer to partake in Jiji Auctions to try out buying some used Nigerian cars. I have won several cars via the Auctions... they will never acknowledge your win with a congratulatory message like every auction site, neither will the provide a means for you to claim your car. It just shows on the auction dashboard that you had the highest bid...it stays that way and gets cleared after a couple of days with no one from jiji even contacting you on how to claim the car.

Now before you partake in the Auctions, you're mandated to pay a certain amount that increases by the bid goal you set for yourself...that money is saved in your Jiji wallet with an agreement that you can withdraw anytime you want. Its been over a month I stopped bidding and hit the withdrawal button, Jiji has failed to pay me. Their manager avoids my calls after complaining to her once, customer reps don't respond to chats again and when they do, it's for me to be patient. When I successfully get through to them on call, they'll promise that I would get paid the next day. I'm yet to receive my money as at the time of writing...its been a month now. I intend to locate their head office and I must collect my money that day...such a broke company..avoid them!

4 Likes

Re: Avoid Jiji Cars45 Online Auctions, It Is Pure Scam by Pickmycall: 2:26am On Nov 12, 2022
Jiji and it users are scammers

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Crisis in Lagos, As Trailer Crushes 4 School Kids / How Might You Use This In Nigeria? / Where Can I Do A Compression Test For My BMW Engine..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.