Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Igbo Robotic Engineers Designed And Built Igbo Robot (pics ) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Igbo Robotic Engineers Designed And Built Igbo Robot (pics ) (3291 Views)

Meet Alex, The New AI Robot Designed To Give Full Body Massage. (PHOTOS) / China Unveils World’s First AI Robot News Presenter. (PICS And VIDEO) / Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Robotic Engineers Designed And Built Igbo Robot (pics ) by BeardGangJnr1(m): 5:23am On Nov 12, 2022
tafabaloo:

Can someone remind me of the current Minister of Science and Technology in Nigeria.
Obono something Onu
Re: Igbo Robotic Engineers Designed And Built Igbo Robot (pics ) by tamdun: 5:32am On Nov 12, 2022
Make sure you give her yam leg o grin
Re: Igbo Robotic Engineers Designed And Built Igbo Robot (pics ) by Nobody: 5:34am On Nov 12, 2022
triple996:
Jokers grin

Lol. Village simpletons more like.
Re: Igbo Robotic Engineers Designed And Built Igbo Robot (pics ) by Osariemen12: 6:32am On Nov 12, 2022
God bless every hardworking Nigerian.
Re: Igbo Robotic Engineers Designed And Built Igbo Robot (pics ) by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 12, 2022
ngadaAwo:
e pain am ooo
hahahahaha
kikikikikiki

God bless igbos
God bless real Yorubas
God bless North
God bless South
God bless Middle belt

thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
thunder scatter Tinubu

Stop disgracing yourself as a Village simpleton. Do you know how far robotics and AI has gone for you to be celebrating this?

Even you can probably buy a Chinese robot kit and use an Alexa-type software to automate it's communication, linguistic make-up and responses.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Robotic Engineers Designed And Built Igbo Robot (pics ) by dexmond: 7:10am On Nov 12, 2022
ngadaAwo:
e pain am ooo
hahahahaha
kikikikikiki

God bless igbos
God bless real Yorubas
God bless North
God bless South
God bless Middle belt

thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
thunder scatter Tinubu

Why did you qualify the Yorubas with the word "real"?
Re: Igbo Robotic Engineers Designed And Built Igbo Robot (pics ) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:18am On Nov 12, 2022
Pakute:
Use your head, read & research. Make una no dey allow mumu people to dey too fool una with some people building a baby doll.
Yoruba have been there, done it with world recognition. If you don't have a sense of history of your people, you would always be a doormat to revisionists.
A nonentity said "real Yoruba" and here you are giving it validation. Does it imply there are fake Yoruba?. Have you ever seen him say "God bless real ibos"?. You dey famz with people denigrating your people, shaking small yansh around without sense.
God deliver me from mumu people i dey share ethnicity with.
Read & receive sense.
https://www.nairaland.com/4741132/photos-nigerian-becomes-worlds-highest

Please, what is your real issue here? The robot or the prayer?

Which small yansh? grin

Don't tell me you believe I am a lady?

Anyway, all your shalaye no necesstri, because I get thick skull, absolutely nothing enters my head unless I am already biased towards it, so you are just wasting your time.

On this Nairaland, I can categorically state it that you Yorubas, and very disappointingly, are the most tribalistic lots. Yes, real Yorubas, as opposed to y'all, behaving like omo ales. undecided

If my credence to that destabilises you, go and ***...... grin.

And you share ethnicity with me? No ooo. Have you people not disowned me and christened me "Emeka" and all sorts? Abeg.

See, the mods will not see as you keep coming for me now, because I no dey ever quote you, but every blessed day, you're sniffing out my comments/moniker and insulting me.

Later now they will ban me.

Please, it's morning. On a weekend. You should be spending some quality snuggling time with your wife or at least doing cleaning with your kids and grandkids, not fighting with children online.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Robotic Engineers Designed And Built Igbo Robot (pics ) by ngadaAwo: 7:22am On Nov 12, 2022
nlfpmod Seun
Re: Igbo Robotic Engineers Designed And Built Igbo Robot (pics ) by Ireportlive: 7:37am On Nov 12, 2022
ngadaAwo:
nlfpmod Seun

Rule 8 fake news
Re: Igbo Robotic Engineers Designed And Built Igbo Robot (pics ) by Blakjewelry(m): 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
ngadaAwo:
Igbos are making History.

A Nigerian group, Uniccon group led by an illustrous Igbo Son Chuks Ekwueme, builds a humanoid, powered by sophisticated Artificial intelligence called "Omeife", programmed as an Igbo Female who understands and speaks eight Languages and has deep understanding of Igbo and African Culture and behaviour.

Like Daniel, there is a spirit of excellence with the Igbo

Igbo Amaka.

source

https://www.facebook.com/524211014447809/posts/pfbid0wfkAP7bZiSP4HEkvgsLo7p5pjwmAkqhJ9FiRSFop8ei19YSSXMuMii4ochSyNY4Hl/
New English. I never knew there was a a thing called igbo robot.
Re: Igbo Robotic Engineers Designed And Built Igbo Robot (pics ) by Pakute: 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Please, what is your real issue here? The robot or the prayer?

Which small yansh? grin

Don't tell me you believe I am a lady?

Anyway, all your shalaye no necesstri, because I get thick skull, absolutely nothing enters my head unless I am already biased towards it, so you are just wasting your time.

On this Nairaland, I can categorically state it that you Yorubas, and very disappointingly, are the most tribalistic lots. Yes, real Yorubas, as opposed to y'all, behaving like omo ales. undecided

If my credence to that destabilises you, go and ***...... grin.

And you share ethnicity with me? No ooo. Have you people not disowned me and christened me "Emeka" and all sorts? Abeg.

See, the mods will not see as you keep coming for me now, because I no dey ever quote you, but every blessed day, you're sniffing out my comments/moniker and insulting me.

Later now they will ban me.

Please, it's morning. On a weekend. You should be spending some quality snuggling time with your wife or at least doing cleaning with your kids and grandkids, not fighting with children online.

Don't ask me stupid question abeg, na you dey change from " m" to "f", na wetin you call yourself, we go follow call u.
Before nko, nothing go ever enter that thick skull as you dey collect oko omo ibo, opolo ti dorikodo.
We shall continue to set the record straight, not intended for a lost soul but the ignorant ones that might be misled. If you sit your butt down saying Yoruba are most tribalistic, it only gives credence to how deluded & ridiculously brainwashed you are. You don't know but you don't know that you don't know... na dem been fool pass.
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan
Re: Igbo Robotic Engineers Designed And Built Igbo Robot (pics ) by Magnoliaa(f): 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2022
Pakute:
Don't ask me stupid question abeg, na you dey change from " m" to "f", na wetin you call yourself, we go follow call u.
Before nko, nothing go ever enter that thick skull as you dey collect oko omo ibo, opolo ti dorikodo.
We shall continue to set the record straight, not intended for a lost soul but the ignorant ones that might be mislead. If you sit your butt down saying Yoruba are most tribalistic, it only gives credence to how deluded & ridiculously brainwashed you are. You don't know but you don't know that you don't know... na dem been fool pass.
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

grin grin grin

Is that all? Are you done?
Re: Igbo Robotic Engineers Designed And Built Igbo Robot (pics ) by henndukwe18: 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2022
omeife grin
Re: Igbo Robotic Engineers Designed And Built Igbo Robot (pics ) by henndukwe18: 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2022
D tin resemble rema
Re: Igbo Robotic Engineers Designed And Built Igbo Robot (pics ) by Pakute: 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin grin grin
Is that all? Are you done?
Ki lo fa'gbe? Ori e daru.
Re: Igbo Robotic Engineers Designed And Built Igbo Robot (pics ) by Magnoliaa(f): 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2022
Pakute:
Ki lo fa'gbe? Ori e daru.

Tell me more. grin
Re: Igbo Robotic Engineers Designed And Built Igbo Robot (pics ) by FlordFlorez(m): 11:02am On Nov 13, 2022
So this post no ditto FT, cc Seun

(1) (2) (Reply)

World's Highest Bridge Standing 1,850ft Opened Today In China. / Mysteries / Etisalat Free 100MB Monthly For 6months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.