Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,938 members, 7,799,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Atiku: I’ll Restore ECOMOG To Improve National Security - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I’ll Restore ECOMOG To Improve National Security (10133 Views)

I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu / I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku / What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: I’ll Restore ECOMOG To Improve National Security by techWriter1: 7:16am On Nov 12, 2022
politicians just does to be presidentThat's his life long dreamHe really has nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I’ll Restore ECOMOG To Improve National Security by Racoon(m): 7:22am On Nov 12, 2022
How can Atiku be talking of using a regional body comprising of nation's troops to manage insecurity in Nigeria? WTF!

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I’ll Restore ECOMOG To Improve National Security by jerryforgood: 7:43am On Nov 12, 2022
Atiku is an Ole Barawo. Criminal from the federal republic of Cameroon.
Re: Atiku: I’ll Restore ECOMOG To Improve National Security by backtovillage: 7:44am On Nov 12, 2022
This man will never restructure Nigeria. He will only continue from where Buhari stopped
Re: Atiku: I’ll Restore ECOMOG To Improve National Security by jamace(m): 7:51am On Nov 12, 2022
TAQQIYA pro max

Re: Atiku: I’ll Restore ECOMOG To Improve National Security by theforemost: 8:36am On Nov 12, 2022
OddsDoc:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/ill-restore-ecomog-to-improve-national-security-atiku/amp/

This murderer is a LIAR. All Fulani got same agenda. It's entrenched in their blood and progeny. The moment he wins, his would be worst than the current murron

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I’ll Restore ECOMOG To Improve National Security by Owoino: 8:37am On Nov 12, 2022
Creamypie:
Forget all this talks. We are now as wise as you. If you like bribe people to vote you, its like even increasing the mockery of Nigerians. You and our governor, okowa, will not smell d seat at least
Re: Atiku: I’ll Restore ECOMOG To Improve National Security by duro4chang(m): 8:38am On Nov 12, 2022
Empty talk
Re: Atiku: I’ll Restore ECOMOG To Improve National Security by Owoino: 8:38am On Nov 12, 2022
L
Re: Atiku: I’ll Restore ECOMOG To Improve National Security by chatinent: 8:44am On Nov 12, 2022
Why ECOMOG. Peace-keeping? Is there a war? Is there a crisis you folks didn't cause?

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I’ll Restore ECOMOG To Improve National Security by funshint(m): 9:11am On Nov 12, 2022
ECOMOG for internal security issue....now I can see Atiku is truly clueless!

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I’ll Restore ECOMOG To Improve National Security by funshint(m): 9:18am On Nov 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Atiku should please channel his energy into Agriculture.

Pig farming and Fish farming are viable industries he can venture into and succeed enormously.

It’s not difficult and does not need a calculator to know that his aspirations is fiction, and same time a mirage.

In as much as I appreciate Atiku’s perseverance and fight, he should still be able to know when to take a bow.

Peter Obi already nailed him and PDP to Calvary and no spiritual or physical chisel can get him out of that spot.

He should practice what he preaches. Agriculture is the way and this is the best time for him to start.

Asiwaju`s victory is unstoppable!

Re: Atiku: I’ll Restore ECOMOG To Improve National Security by sayso: 9:28am On Nov 12, 2022
Re: Atiku: I’ll Restore ECOMOG To Improve National Security by BreconHills(m): 9:35am On Nov 12, 2022
Creamypie:
Forget all this talks. We are now as wise as you. If you like, bribe people to vote you, its like even increasing the mockery of Nigerians. You and our governor, okowa, will not smell d seat at least. ECOMOG to fight insecurity in Nigeria? Does atiku even know y ECOMOG was set up in 1989/90? He is very empty

Simply doesn't make sense. ECOMOG was a West Africa force projection army that West African countries contributed to. For what reason should they contribute? The force involved ISR, navy, airforce and army. Where are they going to find those men with the army at 250k? Who will fund it? What objective does it have. Such a force only makes sense in a conventional war not the hit and run of BH and ISWA.

What has this man been doing with his time? He seems completely unprepared.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I’ll Restore ECOMOG To Improve National Security by davidtemi(m): 9:42am On Nov 12, 2022
Kobonaire234:

It is, but Atiku should be talking about strenthegining Nigeria's army...not handing it over to ECOWAS.
well I don't think he meant handing it over to ECOWAS though
Re: Atiku: I’ll Restore ECOMOG To Improve National Security by traihit: 9:49am On Nov 12, 2022
Kobonaire234:
Er...what?

ECOMOG was a peacekeeping unit set up by ECOWAS for one issue, and one issue alone...the Liberian crisis.

Is he suggesting that we invite other countries to join our Nigerian army to keep the peace...

Ayam not understanding.

Another leaking bucket for Nigeria to be wasting millions of dollars.

He's clearly not ready to be a president though he's been trying for a long time.
Re: Atiku: I’ll Restore ECOMOG To Improve National Security by jerk: 10:58am On Nov 12, 2022
Ecomog for what? Atiku has nothing to offer.
Re: Atiku: I’ll Restore ECOMOG To Improve National Security by Moymoy: 11:18am On Nov 12, 2022
We have a war of attrition, guerilla warriors have infiltrated the entire country. They don't present a massed population or a Frontline. They operate at random, kill, pillage, rape, kidnap and move on.
The open border at the north, plus " na our brothers" is what we need an incoming president to address.
Because the intelligence gathering agencies are stacked with northerners. Until fulani are dislodged from the centre, the terrorists will remain invisible.
Re: Atiku: I’ll Restore ECOMOG To Improve National Security by Sheggy13(m): 11:59am On Nov 12, 2022
See the blockhead that's desperate to become President. He doesn't even know the essence of Ecomog.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I’ll Restore ECOMOG To Improve National Security by juman(m): 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2022
IBB and abacha were by far better leaders on security than buhari.
Re: Atiku: I’ll Restore ECOMOG To Improve National Security by juman(m): 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2022
Would atiku hire mercenaries to fight?

Because the present military is nonsense.
Their generals only think of big money to steal.
Re: Atiku: I’ll Restore ECOMOG To Improve National Security by juman(m): 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
ECOMOG is not bad idea.

Obviously nigerian military is too WEAK to achieve any meaningful thing on security.
Re: Atiku: I’ll Restore ECOMOG To Improve National Security by ludd2018: 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ecomog that will only fight and destroy other tribes and leave the main trouble makers his fulani brother
Re: Atiku: I’ll Restore ECOMOG To Improve National Security by Gboom: 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2022
Atiku is illiterate moneybag who has not much upstairs despite being former no 2 in Nigeria.
It's shameful that a whole presidential candidate did not know what ECOMOG scope is?
Re: Atiku: I’ll Restore ECOMOG To Improve National Security by addyvast: 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2022
Re: Atiku: I’ll Restore ECOMOG To Improve National Security by KennethEnyi(m): 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2022
Useless ecomog that allowed French to take Cameron
Re: Atiku: I’ll Restore ECOMOG To Improve National Security by Chicadedieu: 11:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
Recently, I witnessed a court hearing in France on war crimes in Liberia and it seems the Liberian women are all accussing ECOMOG soldiers of rape and dehumanising treatment during their stint in Liberia. It's alleged that they didn't do any real peacekeeping service in Liberia, as far as the civilians are concerned.
Can anyone throw light on this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Wealthy (Rich) Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu? / Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? / Okorocha Architect Of His Suspension - Hope Uzodinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.