Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Tout Boys Almost Obtained Me Dry At Ojodu Beger Yesterday - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tout Boys Almost Obtained Me Dry At Ojodu Beger Yesterday (279 Views)

A male HND Holder Is Highly In Need Of A Good Job Around Ogba/beger/agege / Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) / Please How Do I Get To Ojodu Berger From Sango (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tout Boys Almost Obtained Me Dry At Ojodu Beger Yesterday by gigdip999(m): 5:28am On Nov 12, 2022
Please all should be very carefull when going to any atm to collect money on the mainland, or infact lagos at large. Because what happened, i was low on cash yesterday and decided to use my bank atm, cos normally i dont like using POS, due to many things like their charges, sometime it might show decline but you have been debited etc. so i got to my bank atm and i saw 2 guys with a girl standing close to the atm machine. then i asked one of them if its paying. and he said yes. so while i was trying to cashout my money. i started hearing Baba Alaye show us love o! Because joy no dey street o! The good thing that saved me was i had lived in that area b4, and now told them to follow me, that i want to buy weed. The funny thing was the girl is also a tout too. So on getting to the dealer selling d weed they were shocked cos i new d dealer and way we shook hands and hugged. Anyway i gave them 500 naira weed and they hurried back to their atm station. But i saw the disapontment on their faces while leaving. Lol
Re: Tout Boys Almost Obtained Me Dry At Ojodu Beger Yesterday by superCleanworks(m): 6:09am On Nov 12, 2022
gigdip999:
The funny thing was the girl is also a tout too.
and the gutter girl will be using her eyes to count your money to see if you are STINGY or not.
Re: Tout Boys Almost Obtained Me Dry At Ojodu Beger Yesterday by gasparpisciotta: 6:31am On Nov 12, 2022
So na because of 5h na him you claim say dem wan obtain you dry?

You wan claim say you no collect inside the 5h weed?

Bros fear God na!

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsense Verified Account / Pay With A Poof: The Future Of Payment Is Here! / Osun Is Set For Good Governance In 2023- Governor Ademola Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.