Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,983 members, 7,799,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Twyford Wc And Was Hand Basins(geniune) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Twyford Wc And Was Hand Basins(geniune) (6380 Views)

Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY / PRICE SLASH 1267 Pieces Of WC And 2000 Pieces Of Wash Hand Basins For Sale / PRICE SLASH 1267 Pieces Of WC And 2000 Pieces Of Wash Hand Basins For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twyford Wc And Was Hand Basins(geniune) by bathrooms(m): 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2011
Why purchase substandard sanitary wares which will become a pain in the neck and a financial drainer which gulps your money via replacing most parts or purchasing the entire package again and again over a short period of time?

Go for quality sanitary wares and be at rest for the rest of your lifetime enjoying value and quality at its best for just an affordable price.

Go for Genuine Twyford Sanitary wares and accessories.

Where and how to get them?

Pls feel free to contact us via any of the following contacts:

Complete Bathrooms Limited
96b Island way, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos
Tel:08062642884.
Email:infoforkelly@yahoo.com

We are a major distributor of genuine England Twyford sanitary wares in Nigeria.
Our product ranges include, Water Closets, Wash Hand Basins, Toilet Accessories,
Brasswares, etc.

We look forward to building a healthy business relationship with you.

Sophisticated, stylish, simple, classic, contemporary, chic,
, make your bathroom a reflection of you.

Re: Twyford Wc And Was Hand Basins(geniune) by sucessful1: 3:13am On Aug 24, 2011
how much?sir.
Re: Twyford Wc And Was Hand Basins(geniune) by bathrooms(m): 11:32am On Aug 24, 2011
thanks successful; the closet and the tank goes for 30000.
Re: Twyford Wc And Was Hand Basins(geniune) by lineviews: 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2012
Good products you guys have, incomparable in all standards.

My concern is the price considering the alternative products.

How much for ;
A) 3d dual flush 6/4.5L toilet + wash hand basin, pedestal and accessories.
B) Acrylic signature bath with panels (black ) for 2 sides only

Your prompt response shall be appreciated
Re: Twyford Wc And Was Hand Basins(geniune) by jot01(m): 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2012
Hi,
Can i have price list for the below :

Water Closet
Wash hand basin with pedestrain
Kitchen Sink
Water Heater
Pumping Machine
Mixer Tap

Please get back to me here or email me to : capog2010@gmail.com

Urgent reply is needed..

Thanks
Re: Twyford Wc And Was Hand Basins(geniune) by Jideultimate(m): 10:29am On Apr 20, 2016
Please can u tell me the price of the different wc and wash hand basin that you have in store. urgent!!!
you can send it to my mail: jideolaoye88@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Lease:9nos Of 3brm Flat Wt Swimming Pool At Lekki Phase1 / Contemporary 4bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design / !!!!PROMO!!!! Get Free Kitchen Cabinet Design Now !!!! Picture Speaks More!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.