Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo (43042 Views)

Boy Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In Agege Lagos, Damages Her Private Part (Photos) / 14-Year-Old Boy Rapes And Murders 83-Year-Old Woman In Baltimore, US / 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by dre11(m): 8:28am On Nov 12, 2022
• Says He Couldn’t Resist Victims’ unclothedness

By Wale Adebola, Akure

The scene was that of shock at the headquarters of the Ondo State Security Network Agency, otherwise known as Amotekun Corps in Akure, Ondo State capital when a 16-year-old boy was paraded over alleged rape.

To the bewilderment of many at the operational base of the corps, the teenager, who gave his name as Precious, confessed to raping his brother’s wife as well as nine others.

While being paraded, yesterday, alongside other suspects, Precious told The Guardian that, after seeing the unclothedness of his brother’s wife while she was deep asleep, he was forced to lay on her.

The suspect also disclosed that nine other girls were his victims at Laosun, a farm settlement in Ondo West Local Government Area of Ondo State. He was also accused of stealing 25 litres of palm oil after his brother had travelled from the farm settlement.

In Laosun, I have raped nine girls. Some of them are 19 or 25 years. In the night, I will go into their rooms and start sleeping with them.

I do not use gun or knives to threaten them. Sometimes, I will be caught and they will beat me and leave me. I have been arrested before.

“I was arrested for stealing 25 litres of palm oil. I wanted to gather money to use it to buy phone. I came to the house and saw my brother’s wife sleeping naked. I went into the room and slept on top of her.”

Meanwhile, the Commander of Amotekun Corps in the state, Akogun Adetunji Adeleye, said the suspect would soon be charged to court after the conclusion of investigations.

https://guardian.ng/news/boy-16-rapes-elder-brothers-wife-nine-others/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by realstars: 8:43am On Nov 12, 2022
Ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by TINUBUISMAD: 8:47am On Nov 12, 2022
I don't believe this.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by God1000(m): 8:54am On Nov 12, 2022
It's hard to believe that a 16 year-old boy overpowered an older woman without drugging or pointing gun at her, I'm not disputing the story though, but some women can beat the hell out of you if they want to.

He deserves severe punishment sha

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by JASONjnr(m): 9:00am On Nov 12, 2022
This is a serial rapist .....

He should be sent to a rehabilitation center for correctional means....and be given a community service for 10yrs....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by triple996(m): 9:34am On Nov 12, 2022
See people are destined to spend their life in jail

7 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 12, 2022
Did he use jazz? How can he overpowered her and still able to penetrate her successfully? was she induced? Its not adding up. she cant resist and bite the hell out of him even at gun point? Do they always sleep in the same room and she was so comfortable of opening everything carelessly without daring a grown up boy that may be thinking of evil towards her while she too does not mind?
If its just a natural occurrence, then may be there is more to it and she is just trying to save her face. Hope she is not the one that molests him to a certain degree of becoming a rapist? Hope the husband will not kick her out and believe her story.
For the boy, am sorry, he has bitten a large portion of prison bread and beans. Unfortunately, Ekiti , Lagos, and Ondo states don't joke with rape cases, life year imprisonment awaits him.
SAY NO TO A RAPIST!

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by Mayng01(m): 10:25am On Nov 12, 2022
Does not sound real to me

20 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by Kriss216: 11:26am On Nov 12, 2022
Some of them are 19 or 25 years. In the night, I will go into their rooms and start sleeping with them.
I do not use gun or knives to threaten them

Hmmm

4 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by jeromestarks: 11:36am On Nov 12, 2022
If this is true, then shame on the boys parents, shame on the boy and shame on his entire family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by 2rez: 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2022
FULLOFLIES

7 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by Fahvvy: 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
This story doesn't add up at allllll....

“In Laosun, I have raped nine girls. Some of them are 19 or 25 years. In the night, I will go into their rooms and start sleeping with them.
I do not use gun or knives to threaten them Sometimes, I will be caught and they will beat me and leave me. I have been arrested before.

How can a 16year old dude without a gun or knife forcefully penetrate a girl of 25? Just like that? Like it's that easy to r.ape girl who doesn't want to be r.aped? undecided...

Hmmm...
And to think that this happened in a school...
Can't the girls shout?!
Can't they bite him?!
This doesn't add up at all undecided...

And besides...
Let's not forget that he's a minor grin...
So let's blame the adults here cheesy...
How can they have carnal knowledge of a minor? angry...
Can't they resist him? angry...

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by Mrkindness: 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
This is the kind of people Tinubu mentored

6 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by chariisGRACE(m): 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2022
Before you continue, use 7 minutes to fear women.

okay!!

He raped forked 9 women, and the women enjoyed it. Otherwise, tell me how he will lay on a sleeping woman thrusting without the woman's awareness?

I'm very sure the brother's wife didn't raise the alarm when he was forking her, it was the brother who caught them in the act.

Check my signature

24 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by Rainstormer: 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2022
Legend

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by Emyzoloye5(m): 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2022
A

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by SoftP(m): 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2022
Hope they aren’t framing up the young lunatic just to cover up their promiscuity/ infidelity’

The story nor add up @ all

A 16 years old boy raped a lady and nine others without knife or gun,

He must be an hercules

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by Angelfrost(m): 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2022
10 rape victims at the mere age of 16!

Just castrate the perverted demon! undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by KennethEnyi(m): 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2022
Last puss.y he will touch for the next 25+ years

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by Odingo1: 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2022
H
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by Bobotic(m): 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2022
And the boy days back telling his papa I want to marry be like... grin grin grin

bad news wey funny

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by Odingo1: 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
chariisGRACE:
Before you continue, use 7 minutes to fear women.

okay!!

He raped forked 9 women, and the women enjoyed it. Otherwise, tell me how he will lay on a sleeping woman thrusting without the woman's awareness?

I'm very sure the brother's wife didn't raise the alarm when he was forking her, it was the brother who caught them in the act.

Check my signature
Read again the woman was asleep, she may wake up frightened before realizing what is happening.

3 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by Offpoint1: 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
This story gives me migraine, I'm too old for this bullcrap.

I don't know if it's poor journalism or whoever cooked up this story thinks everyone's daft.

Honestly, I'm often disappointed at some of the stuffs moderators of this forum pushed to the front page.

I know you guys need traffics to make your money, but it shouldn't be done at the detriment of our sanity.

9 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by kushma(m): 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
16 and doing wonders, his pim pim needs to be removed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by sonature1: 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
How can a boy of 16 rape a girl of 25?

Are ladies of this Indomie generation this weak? shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by superCleanworks(m): 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
na wah

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by Joebayo217: 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
The guy dey use charm how he take overpowered those ladies

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by ResidentSnitch(f): 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
This one na typical Afonja - from raping to skull mining. They've totally destroyed this country with crimes.
Shun tribalism please... Be patriotic.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by Konjiboii: 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
Has as how?
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by Guderian(m): 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2022
angry
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by Nicepoker(m): 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
East side and west coast food is served

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Killed Him After Receiving N700K Ransom, Suspected Kidnappers Confess [VIDEO] / 2 Side Chics Fight At Lokoja Confluence Beach Over LG Chairman (Video) / Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.