Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape (38599 Views)

NLC Writes FG, Dismisses Claims Of 80% Agreement Fulfilment / Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape / Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by fergie001: 10:52am On Nov 12, 2022
Trending South African Sex Story: A Mere Distraction - Bayelsa Governor’s Aide

Our attention has been drawn to a fake news circulating online about Governor Douye Diri of Bayelsa State over an alleged nude video leak of a South African female legislator, Zanele Sifuba.

The post linking the governor to the allegation suddenly appeared on the Facebook page purportedly belonging to the woman after trending for more than a week.

Our investigation however revealed that the said account is fake and was only created on Thursday, November 10, 2022.

For a scandal that initially appeared on the South African media space on October 31 and was first linked to a ‘Nigerian youth,’ it is obvious those behind the new twist opened the parody account with the deliberate intention to tarnish the image of the Bayelsa Governor.

Sadly, even without any effort to confirm the ridiculous allegation against the governor of a state, a few Nigerian online platforms rushed to publish the fake news from the ‘Zanele Sifuba Facebook’ account without investigating its source.

Let it be stated without any equivocation that Governor Diri does not know and has had no contact nor relationship with the said woman at the centre of the scandal. He has also not been to South Africa in the last 10 years.

While we have read about a purported attempt to collect R300,000 from her, the ‘young blackmailer’ is certainly not Governor Diri.

Ask the question: why would a governor of an oil-rich state resort to blackmail for a mere R300,000 (about N8 million)?This is simply ridiculous.

Clearly, political mischief-makers have gone on overdrive in their desperation to tarnish the reputation of a hard working, calm, peaceful and focused Governor of Bayelsa State.

This story is just another failed attempt to distract the man that is single-minded on his developmental agenda for his state and who has in the last six weeks devoted his time and energy to managing the devastating flood that hit Bayelsa.

The public is, therefore, advised to discountenance the news as it lacks merit and has no bearing whatsoever with the Bayelsa Governor.

Let it also be stated that there are consequences for publishing falsehood. The anonymity of the social media should not serve as shield for calumny and character assassination, with grave legal implications. Unfortunately, those portals circulating this unverified post have fallen into the trap and its repercussions.

Signed:

Dr. Kola Oredipe
Director, New Media to the Bayelsa State Governor

Previous Threads:
https://www.nairaland.com/7428787/zanele-sifuba-accuses-governor-douye

https://www.nairaland.com/7424319/nigerian-accused-releasing-sextape-zanele

15 Likes

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by lhordspy: 10:53am On Nov 12, 2022
You dont need to waste your time in trying to explain to us.

We know the people that took the news serious initially. People who believed buhari died and Labour party will win Lagos state.

I gave up on them myself.

143 Likes 22 Shares

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by PlayMaker14: 10:54am On Nov 12, 2022
We all know how much those South Africans dislike Nigerians and they can go at any length to bring any Nigerian down...

A silly South African or maybe her political rival might be behind that parody account and this might be a deliberate intention to tarnish the image of Nigerians and Nigeria... The shameless politician was played by her fellow citizen.

My advice for her is to seek the face of God as she pass through this trauma and also shave that disgusting grey hair in her private part.

112 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by slivertongue: 10:56am On Nov 12, 2022
Of course its absolute rubbish

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by illicit(m): 10:58am On Nov 12, 2022
But that woman set true true

tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by nazicartel(m): 10:58am On Nov 12, 2022
We know nah. She's foolish and failed for all these normal internet scams. They love rich Nigerians ehh. I can testify when I was with one south African girl. They are same with Nigerian women. They love money and influence ehh

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by GamalNasser: 11:02am On Nov 12, 2022
She clearly got phished cheesy cheesy

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Urheadmaster(m): 11:04am On Nov 12, 2022
lhordspy:

We know the people that took the news serious initially. People who believed buhari died and Labour party will win Lagos state.

I gave up on them, myself.

One thing Urchins stand for is on nothing else but on their stomach infrastructure tongue.

Urchins can give out their daughters over a gallon of Palm wine tongue.

119 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by VeryWickedGoat: 11:05am On Nov 12, 2022
The woman looks slutty. Imagine how many dicks she has sucked in her 60 years on Earth.

That's 45 years x 48 dicks average annually @ 4 dicks per month = 2,160 pricks!! shocked

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Penguin2: 11:05am On Nov 12, 2022
Lol!

Na one Yahoo boy wey carry Governor Diri picture dey work, run the woman street, she dey call Governor Diri.

I’m sure what happened was that the guy lured the South African Senator into a nude conversation which the alaye recorded.

Now, the alaye gave the Southy senator bill to pay or he releases her nudes. I’m sure the South African Akata was being stingy with money and refused to pay the bill which made the alaye release the woman’s nudes.

I don’t think Governor Diri has any business here.

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Maxymilliano(m): 11:07am On Nov 12, 2022
I never believed the trash from day one

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by PointZerom: 11:09am On Nov 12, 2022
lhordspy:

They're so useless, WE CALL THEM URCHINS.

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Penguin2: 11:16am On Nov 12, 2022
lhordspy:

Are you sure you are not Femi Fani Kayode?

You talk like you are singing for meal

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by FuckTheMod: 11:22am On Nov 12, 2022
Foolish old fools

1 Like

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by salbis(m): 11:23am On Nov 12, 2022
Dem dey use our money in exchange of toto.
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Ethannathan(m): 11:23am On Nov 12, 2022
O
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Naiira(m): 11:23am On Nov 12, 2022
How 9ja governor take enter southy matter

5 Likes

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by aderonkeaded: 11:24am On Nov 12, 2022
Thou knoweth her not...... There is God ooo
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Brendaniel: 11:24am On Nov 12, 2022
She said a young Nigerian man released the sex tape, they now asked her to give his name, She said his name Diri a sitting governor of Bayelsa state in Nigeria who does not look like a young man.

Her information is like describing an helicopter and calling it aeroplane

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by youngchukky(m): 11:24am On Nov 12, 2022
I know he's innocent

3 Likes

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by STEWpid(f): 11:24am On Nov 12, 2022
Chai..

Our politicians might be bad, but none of them will engage in asking little little yahoo boy's money of chicken change.

As Africans, we are taught to be morally upright in everything.

Madam shouldn't have engaged in inimical sexual acts, considering her position.

She should know better on the danger of doing online sex video.

She should know that oppositions can even use it to set a trap and mess her up.

9 Likes

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 12, 2022
lhordspy:

When you wake in the morning, please shake your head 24 times. It's good for your health. This is to check if your brain is still inside or has left you undecided

26 Likes

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Starships4u(m): 11:25am On Nov 12, 2022
Seasons of accusations and counter accusations....

Are yhu telling me the woman was in a pen friend relationship with her alleged lover?

I don't think it was Duoye Diri...
It's a romance scam.
It's still not out if the world if it were to be him tho....

Let them ask the woman if she has felt her lovers touch before?
That way we'd be able to decipher.

2 Likes

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Ozzeries: 11:25am On Nov 12, 2022
Please let us all vote for Peter OBI

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by GOTVee: 11:25am On Nov 12, 2022
sad
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Starz825(m): 11:25am On Nov 12, 2022
I talk am
I say na Yahoo boy run am street cheesy
Been dey claim/disguise bayelsa state governor....

Naija..chai
A whole law maker for SA

Well wetin she Sabi chop na him disgrace her like this

5 Likes

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Atarakpa: 11:25am On Nov 12, 2022
Nawao
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 12, 2022
Naiira:
K

K-9
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 12, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Names Of Nigerian Corrupt Politicians,party And Their Loot. / Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle / Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.