Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape (38598 Views)

NLC Writes FG, Dismisses Claims Of 80% Agreement Fulfilment / Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape / Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by sageb: 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by 007Marvel(m): 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
The woman looks slutty. Imagine how many dicks she has sucked in her 60 years on Earth.

That's 45 years x 48 dicks average annually @ 4 dicks per month = 2,160 pricks!! shocked

My guy you well so cheesy cheesy
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by andyblinks05: 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2022
Hmm maybe una be lovers sef

This sextape nawa oo, watch the video below

https://youtube.com/shorts/BhRPLc4xIB8?feature=share
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Macphenson: 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
PlayMaker14:
We all know how much those South Africans dislike Nigerians and they can go at any length to bring any Nigerian down...

A silly South African or maybe her political rival might be behind that parody account and this might be a deliberate intention to tarnish the image of Nigerians and Nigeria... The shameless politician was played by her fellow citizen.

My advice for her is to seek the face of God as she pass through this trauma and also shave that disgusting grey hair in her private part.

Says an IDIOT living in the north and predicting Lagos elections. Yeye dey smell
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by PlayMaker14: 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
Macphenson:

Says an IDIOT living in the north and predicting Lagos elections. Yeye dey smell
This pained Tinubu supporter is mistaking me for his Dad. grin

2 Likes

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by BeardedMeat(m): 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
laivwire:

Since he can easily reach into the state treasury and siphon same amount 100 fold right. Some people ought to be thrown in jail a long time ago.
I cringed reading that part.
That's a bad freudal slip!
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Fujiyama: 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
fergie001:

Ask the question: why would a governor of an oil-rich state resort to blackmail for a mere R300,000 (about N8 million)?This is simply ridiculous.

^^^
undecided
We have a long way to go.

Serious governments never ever give a response like the one above - issued by the governors people. It just invites ridicule.

They had to mention that his state is an oil rich state? So...if it wasn't an oil rich state then maybe, just maybe...? And why link the denial to the state he administers? Are the man and the state he governs one and the same?

They had to describe the blackmail amount as a 'mere R300,000?' Meaning...he could be a suspect if the amount was high enough - perhaps R3 million?

Nigerian officials always do this. For goodness sake, why not issue a denial that looks as if it was written by someone with an education?

1 Like

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by BeardedMeat(m): 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2022
andyblinks05:
Hmm maybe una be lovers sef

This sextape nawa oo, watch the video below

https://youtube.com/shorts/BhRPLc4xIB8?feature=share
Devil baptize you with this scam! Idiot!
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by BreconHills(m): 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ozzeries:
Please let us all vote for Peter OBI

No we won't.
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by favinvest: 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
Anyway even though I hardly trust Nigerian politicians .

I doubt if any Nigerian politician will b interested in dating oldies like her..

When there are so many fresh curvy babies around the world even in SA, that the governor can go for..

Na yahoo guy job her.. and I think she fall for it cos the guy said he is the governor of Bayelsa state in oil rich Niger delta in Nigeria.
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by BleedGraphix: 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
When I heard Governor of Bayelsa State, I just laughed. Governor don chop oil money finish wey be sey him go get time to dey blackmail her for money grin

This one dey under rate our Governors pocket.
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by okunwaye(m): 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
This forum is full of dumb peoples.

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by BeardedMeat(m): 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2022
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by ALFADOS(m): 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2022
BeardedMeat:

https://www.maamag.com/zanele-sifuba-video-watch-anc-legislature-zanele-sifuba-leaked-video-with-a-nigerian-man-tlof-tlof/#

Happy weekend!
hhhhaaahh lol you too much I was just Joking but let me glance through small lol
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by BeardedMeat(m): 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2022
ALFADOS:
hhhhaaahh lol you too much I was just Joking but let me glance through small lol
My brother wahala too much for there. cheesy
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by JAGS001(m): 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2022
lhordspy:
You dont need to waste your time in trying to explain to us.

We know the people that took the news serious initially. People who believed buhari died and Labour party will win Lagos state.

I gave up on them myself.
Your comment always amaze me bro keep pressing their knecks, you know those I'm talking about, i dont comment on any thread once i see your comments you always say my mind God bless you bro.
Tinubu/shetima2023 as the new elected president, no this have peace of mind another old man to rule Nigeria for good 8yrs, I'm proudly agbadorian tongue grin grin.

1 Like

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by AMI3(m): 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2022
Please who has the link to the tape
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Umbrateeth04: 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
FuckTheMod:
Foolish old fools
you are mad and you will soon roam enter market grin grin
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by andyblinks05: 11:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Devil baptize you with this scam! Idiot!
I scam you?
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by ddeola: 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
The mumu woman sef no even know the kind fantasy world wey she dey pretend to live. What a SHAME. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by goodheart01: 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2022
lhordspy:
You dont need to waste your time in trying to explain to us.

We know the people that took the news serious initially. People who believed buhari died and Labour party will win Lagos state.

I gave up on them myself.

You’re always sounding foolish and fighting yourself on every thread. How did what u say relate to the topic?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) / El-Rufai Declares Ayuba Wabba, NLC President Wanted! / Names Of Nigerian Corrupt Politicians,party And Their Loot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.