Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday (2340 Views)

#ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday / BREAKING: Tinubuadvocate Has Deactivated His Account / Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by GodHatesJews: 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2022
Newkingy:

E b like you no Sabi wetin be threat. Abi! As them said once u support bat, them comot your brain for your head.

Threat to what ?

Oga school me , okoro lawyer
Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by GodHatesJews: 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr2:

I will not dignify you with a response because I learned long ago never wrestle with a pig – it gets mud all over you and the pig likes it.

Simple post the threat and you dey insult your ancestor .
Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by ThEGodFaThEr2: 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Simple post the threat and you dey insult your ancestor .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by Newkingy: 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Post am for me make I read now

Is that too hard for you ?

You see the devil cannot even prove his own lies.

You think NL is that accursed village you crawled out from where you accuse your neighbour of all evil just to get rid of him and take over his land?

False accusation is a hallmark of an OSU cretin like yourspf.

Just go to IGP's office, DSS and see how for every pettotion to threat of life from Nigerians , a thousand are from Igbo liars on each other.

You are like your father the devil (Ekwensu) and lying is your nature.

You no even see the post you conclude say threat no dey there undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by ResidentSnitch(f): 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2022
GodHatesJews:

OSU now claiming Yoruba Muslim.

Kai. Never thought I will see the day but nothing is impossible when it comes to OSU impersonations .
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by RestructureNig1: 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Threat to what ?

Oga school me , okoro lawyer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by GodHatesJews: 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2022
Newkingy:

You no even see the post you conclude say threat no dey there undecided

For the umpteenth time : Post the fcking threat for me to read .

Is that too hard for you ekwensu descendants?
Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by Newkingy: 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
GodHatesJews:

For the umpteenth time : Post the fcking threat for me to read .

Is that too hard for you ekwensu descendants?

You no reach to send me message. You too small. I for say make you go check am yourself but you need to check yourself. You need help

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by Paulheyman: 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Osuegbe your attempts at forming divide between cousins and brothers will not work.

Elections will come and go and Bini and Yoruba relationship will still remain cordial , a president will be sworn in and it won't be your OSU candidate.
If anything, the special relationship shared by the Bini peoples and SS at large with the Yoruba will still be cordial and be of envy to you outcasts.

Nobody is dividing cousins and brothers. Also, if your cousin/brother want you and him to jump into a lagoon, the best you can do is to advise him not to but if he chooses to, then he'll be allowed to go on the journey alone. Beni people have seen it as a duty to rescue their cousin brothers (Yoruba) from self inflicted penury and hardship. That's always what an elder does. Beni people love Yoruba people plenty and they is no greater love than this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by GodHatesJews: 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2022
[quote author=RestructureNig1 post=118332000][/quote]

And?

How that one concern this thread?

You osus will forever be the unifying agent of Nigeria as we are all in agreement in hating your ass.

Your attempts at spreading lies to heat up the polity will only end in you being slaughtered like fowls in the north.

If I remember correctly, Yoruba and Hausa fight for Lagos, Hausa slaughter Igbo in the north in revenge.

Continue.

Any ethnic war in the south will be reciprocated in the north and you wandering vagrants will be on the chopping board as nah una with una fowl leg no dey stay one place .
Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by GodHatesJews: 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2022
Paulheyman:

Nobody is dividing cousins and brothers. Also, if your cousin/brother want you and him to jump into a lagoon, the best you can do is to advise him not to but if he chooses to, then he'll be allowed to go on the journey alone. Beni people have seen it as a duty to rescue their cousin brothers (Yoruba) from self inflicted penury and hardship. That's always what an elder does. Beni people love Yoruba people plenty and they is no greater love than this

Are you a Bini man ?

If not , it isn't in your OSU place to speak on any relationship between brothers.
Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by Paulheyman: 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Are you a Bini man ?

If not , it isn't in your OSU place to speak on any relationship between brothers.

Let love and let go. Love will always find its way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by GodHatesJews: 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2022
Newkingy:

You no reach to send me message. You too small. I for say make you go check am yourself but you need to check yourself. You need help

The devil is indeed an OSU

See as you can't even produce any evidence to back your lame slander and false accusation.

Your attempts at promoting ethnic tensions between brothers will not work

Edo has always voted the way they deem fit independent of regional or ethnic persuations .

They mistakenly voted Buhari against a fellow SS man but we did not castigate them. But rather respected their right to vote whoever.

So how and where did Tinubuadvicate threaten the entire Bini people with his useless NL post that is searching for Tinubu votes ?

How ?

OSU I am asking you again to post where the fcking threat is in that post.
Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by RestructureNig1: 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2022
GodHatesJews:

And?

You osus will forever be the unifying agent of Nigeria as we are all in agreement in hating your ass.

Your attempts at spreading lies to heat up the polity will only end in you being slaughtered like fowls in the north.

If I remember correctly, Yoruba and Hausa fight for Lagos, Hausa slaughter Igbo in the north in revenge.

Continue.

Any ethnic war in the south will be reciprocated in the north and you wandering vagrants will be on the chopping board as nah una with una fowl leg no dey stay one place .

They slaughter Yoruba not Igbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by Newkingy: 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2022
GodHatesJews:

The devil is indeed an OSU

See as you can't even produce any evidence to back your lame slander and false accusation.

Your attempts at promoting ethnic tensions between brothers will not work

Edo has always voted the way they deem fit independent of regional or ethnic persuations .

They mistakenly voted Buhari against a fellow SS man but we did not castigate them. But rather respected their right to vote whoever.

So how and where did Tinubuadvicate threaten the entire Bini people with his useless NL post that is searching for Tinubu votes ?

How ?

OSU I am asking you again to post where the fcking threat is in that post.

Edo say them no be Lagos. Osho baba no gree them show am.

Tinubu is next

Edo hate oppression and godfatherism

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by ThEGodFaThEr2: 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
GodHatesJews:

And?

Continue.

[b]Any ethnic war in the south will be reciprocated in the north and you wandering vagrants will be on the chopping board as nah una with una fowl leg no dey stay one place .

[/b]
Seun, Mynd44
Rule 2 and 3.
Calling for Genocide against a tribe is uncalled for
Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by GodHatesJews: 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2022
RestructureNig1:

It is not in the interest of the internally displaced Igbo to stoke ethnic conflicts in the south between the Yoruba and the north.

I had to remind you that when OPC was slaughtering Abokis like fowls in Lagos, it wax igbos in places like Kano and Kaduna that the north used to settle the score.

If you like remind the north about the OPC slaughter of their brethren, they will use it as an excuse to loot your shops and homes and rape your women in their midst.

Linear minded field mouse
Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by RestructureNig1: 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2022
GodHatesJews:

It is not in the interest of the internally displaced Igbo to stoke ethnic conflicts in the south between the Yoruba and the north.

I had to remind you that when OPC was slaughtering Abokis like fowls in Lagos, it wax igbos in places like Kano and Kaduna that the north used to settle the score.

If you like remind the north about the OPC slaughter of their brethren, they will use it as an excuse to loot your shops and homes and rape your women in their midst.

Linear minded field mouse

You think the northerners can't differentiate between Igbo and Yoruba shop?
They slaughter the Yoruba not Igbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by GodHatesJews: 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2022
RestructureNig1:

You think the northerners can't differentiate between Igbo and Yoruba shop?
They slaughter the Yoruba not Igbo

Idiot, in all sectarian riots in the north, the Yoruba Muslim thought he had an immunity card just by being a Muslim but boy was he wrong - dead wrong.

If the northern Jihadist mob does not filter the Yoruba Muslim during sectarian riots nah your OSU kafuri Jew wannabe ass dem go spare?

Go and ask any of your village people currently living on borrowed time in the north how things are in a good old fashioned northern riot and they will tell you "it is well".

Compound goat dey think say him follow be pet.
Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by GodHatesJews: 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr2:

Seun, Mynd44
Rule 2 and 3.
Calling for Genocide against a tribe is uncalled for
See the hypocrite that is spreading false news and stoking ethnic tensions now accusing moir of fueling genocide ?

This your Jewishness dey increase by the day. Accusing others of what your Ekwensu worshipping ass is more guilty of.
Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by GodHatesJews: 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
The OSU forgets that Nigeria's greatest era of unity wasn't at independence or when the flying eagles won the maiden U17 WC.

No.

Nigeria was most united during the civil war.

Patriotism and sense of duty was highest during the civil war .

What should that tell you?

That if there is anything that unites all the nationalities in Nigeria it is their common hatred and rejection of the Igbo land grabbing OSU who continues to overreach himself and test his betters.

Continue stoking ethnic divisions buy have it in the back of your mind that from the Ilaje man in Badagary to the Efik man in Akpabio border town in Cross River to the Bororo nomadic bedouins in Bornu to the Zaroma Fulani in Ilele Sokoto, the Igbo remains an asshole .
Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by GodHatesJews: 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2022
successmatters:

There's a clear threat there. He threatened Edo people.

How ?

And pls elaborate for me this threat .
Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by successmatters(m): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2022
GodHatesJews:

How ?

And pls elaborate for me this threat .

Now listen.

When you start telling a people that if they choose to vote another person that is not their brother, they will know the next action is a very open ended threat. A clear pointed threat.

When you tell you father that if he refuses to give you money to go clubbing, you will know the next action to take, it may mean hurting the man, killing him or even mutilating his corpse after death. Very dangerous open ended statement. The man should do the right thing, call the police.
Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by GodHatesJews: 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2022
successmatters:

Now listen.

When you start telling a people that if they choose to vote another person that is not their brother, they will know the next action is a very open ended threat. A clear pointed threat.

When you tell you father that if he refuses to give you money to go clubbing, you will know the next action to take, it may mean hurting the man, killing him or even mutilating his corpse after death. Very dangerous open ended statement. The man should do the right thing, call the police.

Well the DisObidient do it all the time by claiming anyone who does not vote their candidate will suffer .

Is that not even worse than what is being debated here ?

The Tinubuadvocate of a cretin did not even conclude on what the outcome of Edo rejecting Tinubu and he left that statement open ended.

I don't see ant threat there neither do I see Bini people losing sleep over a useless post made by a shameless Tinubu shill.

The problem I have is how the OSU of an OP is searching for straws to instigate ethnic divisions which he thinks will benefit Obi.

Now that is my grouse .

There is no threat . The person in question is a layabout paid shill with no clout , levels and Bini and Edo people will not lose sleep over the frustrated rantings of a paid shill.

This is a nothing burger blown up by OSU cretins to no avail but to cause division.

As I said, elections will come and be dome with. A winner will be elected and sworn in who will not be Obi and the raving Zionist osus will reunite with their hate filled Biafra quest that can only be achieved on the metaverse .
Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by successmatters(m): 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Well the DisObidient do it all the time by claiming anyone who does not vote their candidate will suffer .

The Tinubuadvocate of a cretin did not even conclude on what the outcome of Edo rejecting Tinubu and he left that statement open ended.

I don't see ant threat there neither do I see Bini people losing sleep over a useless post made by a shameless Tinubu shill.

The problem I have is how the OSU of an OP is searching for straws to instigate ethnic divisions which he thinks will benefit Obi.

Now that is my grouse .

There is no threat . The person in question is a layabout paid shill with no clout , levels and Bini and Edo people will not lose sleep over the frustrated rantings of a paid shill.

This is a nothing burger blown up by OSU cretins to no avail but to cause division.

As I said, elections will come and be dome with. A winner will be elected and sworn in who will not be Obi and the raving Zionist osus will reunite with their hate filled Biafra quest that can only be achieved on the metaverse .

I even thought you wanted us to hold a debate on what constitutes a threat, but your use of foul language and name calling will make me leave you to your folly. The poster clearly threatened every Edo person. If you can tone down your words, we can continue the debate, and yes, I support Peter Obi, we don't do insults or threats.
Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by Tinubuadvocate: 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
Stop stressing yourself with those kids. He is trying to score political cheap.
GodHatesJews:

Now that is my grouse .

1 Like

Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by GodHatesJews: 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2022
successmatters:

I even thought you wanted us to hold a debate on what constitutes a threat, but your use of foul language and name calling will make me leave you to your folly. The poster clearly threatened every Edo person. If you can tone down your words, we can continue the debate, and yes, I support Peter Obi, we don't do insults or threats.

There is no need for a debate as none of you could point to the threat made in that open ended post .

There is no threat, hence no debate.

You have made this election all about your tribal challenging with the Yoruba who so far are dignified enough not to be dragged into your latest madness.

FYI, Tinubu's is not and will never be a Yoruba candidate. He emerged on the platform of the APC after securing the majority votes in their primaries to which your Igbo delegates neglected their own to vote tinubu all for his filthy lucre.

You have reduced this very critical elections to your usual ethnic dragging with the yorubas who are by far your betters.

Your attempts at stoking further ethnic divisions and rancour directed towards the Yoruba has failed before it started

In this thread alone your fellow osus are bringing up OPC targeted killings of northerners that occurred over 20ys ago to further push anti Yoruba sentiments to the north. But you forget that you idiots have been insulting every tribe and nationality non stop for over 7ys now under your failed Biafra quest.

Nigerians are not fools neither will they be fooled to forget who you are and what you represent all these years.

Now take that and frame it as a reminder that you can not bully, insult your way online to a DOA Igbo presidency.
Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by successmatters(m): 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
GodHatesJews:

There is no need for a debate as none of you could point to the threat made in that open ended post .

There is no threat, hence no debate.

You have made this election all about your tribal challenging with the Yoruba who so far are dignified enough not to be dragged into your latest madness.

FYI, Tinubu's is not and will never be a Yoruba candidate. He emerged on the platform of the APC after securing the majority votes in their primaries to which your Igbo delegates neglected their own to vote tinubu all for his filthy lucre.

You have reduced this very critical elections to your usual ethnic dragging with the yorubas who are by far your betters.

Your attempts at stoking further ethnic divisions and rancour directed towards the Yoruba has failed before it started

In this thread alone your fellow osus are bringing up OPC targeted killings of northerners that occurred over 20ys ago to further push anti Yoruba sentiments to the north. But you forget that you idiots have been insulting every tribe and nationality non stop for over 7ys now under your failed Biafra quest.

Nigerians are not fools neither will they be fooled to forget who you are and what you represent all these years.

Now take that and frame it as a reminder that you can not bully, insult your way online to a DOA Igbo presidency.

I searched carefully, and yet found not one point you are trying to make. Maybe you should try again.
Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by GodHatesJews: 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
successmatters:

I searched carefully, and yet found not one point you are trying to make. Maybe you should try again.

OK.

Show me where the tinubu paid shill threatened Edo people and with what exactly ?
Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by successmatters(m): 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2022
GodHatesJews:

OK.

Show me where the tinubu paid shill threatened Edo people and with what exactly ?

Are you waiting to hear him threaten to shoot or gas them all? grin
Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by Tinubuadvocate: 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
Rubbish.
Paulheyman:

The beni people being the progenitors of Yorubas should have let him know that the wisdom of the elderly should be respected at all times. The people he's threatening are very much informed than he is, so he needs to at least let go of his ego and selfishness and back the mandate of his progenitors. Information is power and I think that's the difference between papa and pikin. Edo no be Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia State New Government House And Secretariat Nearing Completion (pictures) / If We Had Elected Peter Obi / Imo State Cabinet Not Bloated - Rochas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.