Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Easiest Way To Lose Weight! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Easiest Way To Lose Weight! (7676 Views)

Lose weight naturally within 9 days without any side effect. / 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight / I Need Serious Help To Lose Weight Before My Wedding Day Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easiest Way To Lose Weight! by Amakamax(f): 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2011
I know you've been wondering on how to shed some excess fat deposit and look like most celebrities.
Here's the thing: bitter lemon due to some its high acidic content helps a whole lot in losing weight.
Just get a glass of warm water add a spoon of honey, a flat spoon of cayenne pepper,1 round of bitter lemon and maple syrup. Take it 1st thing in the morning b4 brkfast (brkfast shld be fruits mostly) then also take it 20mins before lunch and dinner.
Trust me, it really works.

Note: cayenne pepper is ordinary red dried pepper
I donnt know where u can get mapple syrup in Nigeria cos someone helped me to get 1 from Cameroun. So if u know where to get it in Nigeria, u can share with the house.
Thank you
Re: Easiest Way To Lose Weight! by blank(f): 9:56am On Aug 24, 2011
Drink pepper! all in a bid to lose weight. Man pikin don suffer o. Maple syrup can be found in shoprite.

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Lose Weight! by mogbomoya: 11:51am On Aug 24, 2011
Are u sure this ur diet works?

I know about the 10 day master cleanse diet, where u take lemon, cayenne pepper and maple syrup alone for 10 days.
But am not sure if drinking it before every meal works, u can't retain the same type of diet and expect to loose weight by drinking this solution.

I don't think Cayenne pepper is the same as ordinary pepper. Ordinary pepper is just chille pepper. Cayenne pepper is not as hot as chilli pepper. .

Re: Easiest Way To Lose Weight! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2011
@ OP

Whoever takes this prescription invites PEPTIC ULCER to his/herself.
How can one be taking highly acidic drink 1st thing in the morning?

Na wah for some people oh. Let's all not be too gullible.
Re: Easiest Way To Lose Weight! by mogbomoya: 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2011
@Fireman,
Acidic drinks turns alkaline once they get to your stomach. The lemonade diets works a lot, it's a cleansing Diet, but i.e if you take only it for 10 days. I dont know about taking it before every meal.
On the contrary, cayenne pepper prevents development of peptic ulcer because it kills the bacterias that causes peptic ulcer.
Re: Easiest Way To Lose Weight! by razznaija(f): 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2011
i tried on of these cleansing diets before and i'm never going back, this thing made me hallucinate after like 3 days of usage and i always had to be close to a bathroom because my body reacted differently and P.S the weight loss that you would get from this diet is not permanent.
Re: Easiest Way To Lose Weight! by mogbomoya: 10:20am On Aug 26, 2011
@RAZZNAIJA,

You really cracked me up with" hallucinate". I must agree it's a tough diet, but it works oh! Weight lost would be 65% water weight and 35% fat loss. I did it twice for my wedding and lost a lot in 2 months. I maintained it for about 7 months, then got a new job that made me sit all day. Am going on the diet again when I take my vacation later this year.
The first 3 days are the hardest cos ur body is getting rid of toxins. Day 4 - 10 is much easier and u have some extra energy.
Re: Easiest Way To Lose Weight! by tallapriye: 4:27am On Aug 24, 2014
Pls any1 with useful information on where I can buy
*Agave syrup
*maple syrup
Shud pls contact me with tallapriye@yahoo.com
Pls it's really important since I can't lay my hands on any, thanks. wink smiley

(1) (Reply)

Why Can’t A Matron Take Instruction From Doctor? – Lawmaker / Acne Sufferer: Help Needed Asap!!! / #coronavirus: See How Much Each Breathing Machine ICU Ventilator Costs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.