Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money (29876 Views)

"We No Dey Give Shi Shi In The Mud" - Dipo Awojide Mocks Obidients / It Has Come Full Circle – Keyamo Mocks IBB, Obasanjo Over Tinubu Presidency / "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money by lugiano1: 7:17am On Nov 13, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Labor party supporters are the most foolish I've ever seen, no common sense, no matter how little.
your generation will remain foolish because u have chosen the way of destruction even when you have seen the light..

2 Likes

Re: ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money by Danisaint112(m): 7:18am On Nov 13, 2022
naijapips04:

I said dem dey use your head. Which mumu anonymous citizen will donate a private jet for Christ sake. You OBIDENSE are just too dull.

If people can donate buildings that are large as a hall. Building worth hundreds of millions to Peter Obi is see no reason why someone can't.

You should know that you Batist movement is different from ours. We help people willingly. Rallies conducted willingly. That's what people do when they love you.

The movement is not money induced.

And before you ask me for proof. Please visit Google. This is just one below. Stop relying on news from Nairaland alone.

1 Like

Re: ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money by Freddo99(m): 7:20am On Nov 13, 2022
This man is promoting evil upon nigerians. Even if his principal is rigged into power next year he should pray for their administration to fix nigeria. if not he will be in hot soup.

1 Like

Re: ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money by okoroemeka(m): 7:20am On Nov 13, 2022
Donwilson88:
I dont blame anyone fighting for money now, things are hard as it relates survival of the fittest!
Keep staying alife so you can say the story when its time!
there is no country in the world that you will throw money up in the air and the masses will not grab it,be it Switzerland,Japan,Canada,Norway,they will scramble for it,why is the ruling party behaving like an opposition party attacking and slandering individuals instead of telling us to bring Nigeria out of the deep mess they have dropped us,the APC still do not understand the metaphor of not giving shishi,that it transcends to more than giving and receiving money,it is a new ideal,new thinking,new character and a whole new direction away from money politics of winner takes all by criminal and crooked piliticians
Re: ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money by Roboto11: 7:31am On Nov 13, 2022
DesChyko:

But it was all over the internet that what Obi was sharing there was stickers.

Have you also joined those who post misleading information for likes?

APC has a way of stripping you guys of your sense of decency sha.

Oga will you shut up with the lies?

Re: ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money by asanausana91: 7:33am On Nov 13, 2022
hisgrace090:
I heard that apc thugs have started infiltrating the labour party campaign ground for blackmail and impersonation they may not be far from those guys sharing money and filming same for mischief sake.
the most stupid thing in life is denying what is obvious.
Re: ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money by Corporate2020: 7:33am On Nov 13, 2022
Righthussle:
Mumu Keyamo. Zack Orji don get some upcoming actors to stage fight just to bring Obi to una level.

Now I know some youths in Nigeria have no brain. You are one of them.
Re: ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money by Roboto11: 7:37am On Nov 13, 2022
okoroemeka:
there is no country in the world that you will throw money up in the air and the masses will not grab it,be it Switzerland,Japan,Canada,Norway,they will scramble for it,why is the ruling party behaving like an opposition party attacking and slandering individuals instead of telling us to bring Nigeria out of the deep mess they have dropped us,the APC still do not understand the metaphor of not giving shishi,that it transcends to more than giving and receiving money,it is a new ideal,new thinking,new character and a whole new direction away from money politics of winner takes all by criminal and crooked piliticians

Shut up you bloody liar.

If any party in UK distributes money in any way, that would be its end as a party.

Obhidiots made it known that no money would be needed to curry favour at the polls, yet we can see you supporting its use.

Have some shame.

You don't have to defend everything.
Re: ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 13, 2022
Throwback:
The greatest fraud of all are those who candidly condemned Obi as a failed Governor, but now support him because he is the Igbo candidate for Presidency.

Unfortunately for them, what he could not provide them as a useless Governor, he cannot provide as a presidential candidate that never won the Presidency.

Igbo kill you there..... Empty head dat don't know anything
Re: ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money by naijapips04: 7:55am On Nov 13, 2022
Danisaint112:

If people can donate buildings that are large as a hall. Building worth hundreds of millions to Peter Obi is see no reason why someone can't.

You should know that you Batist movement is different from ours. We help people willingly. Rallies conducted willingly. That's what people do when they love you.

And before you ask me for proof. Please visit Google. This is just one below. Stop relying on news from Nairaland alone.

It takes a big retard to believe an unnamed citizen will donate a private jet for campaigns. Like a very big retard.
Re: ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money by Betanaija42moro: 7:57am On Nov 13, 2022
Slurity:
we educated and sensible youth are not among your list that is tired of any party, because, if you are educated and has sense, you will understand that all the parties are the Same, Obi has travelled from APGA to PDP and now in LP, Atiku has been moving from PAC to PDP as if they have cursed him. We are voting for competency and not party, and Tinubu is the best among the contestant, yes, Buhari did not do well but he is not contesting.

Educated under constant ASSU strike. I wonder the kind of education you have.

Re: ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money by Skty: 7:58am On Nov 13, 2022
Let's analyse the video..no video?
Re: ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money by naijapips04: 7:58am On Nov 13, 2022
Danisaint112:

You zombidients are too dull for my liking.

Re: ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money by naijapips04: 7:59am On Nov 13, 2022
xevove2061:

You be the mumu and dull one, why not use google to verify who dropped the pj. Abi na chinko phone u dey use? Dullard.

You zombidients are way too dull for my liking.

Re: ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money by boldtruthalways: 8:00am On Nov 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
The Akagum party!

A stingy person can never rule Nigeria!

Someone who is finding it difficult to make full payment is not worthy of ruling the country.

Nigeria does not need someone who pays 100 Thousand Naira in installments.

We need a spender who can spend big on infrastructure, Healthcare, education, security e.t.c

The way Peter Obi will flood Nigeria with China substandard techs and construction, will be enormous, cos it’s glaring dude will like free and cheap things.

Always struggling to spend when nevcessary, except if it has to do with beer parlour buisness
Stop deceiving yourself. Your Buharii and Tinubuu that have been sharing everywhere, where is the country now? Are you not buying PMS at N250 per litre. You guys are not tired of suffering. Keep deceiving yourself. If Atikuu or Tinubuu mistakingly wins Godforbid, your sufferings will quadruple and I don't want pim from you. You are insulting a man that didn't borrow a dome for 8yeras as Governor of Anambra State, paid off all the accumulated pensions, gratuity and salaries. Was not owing any salary, pension or gratuity when leaving office. Left about N75billion to his successor. Has not received a dime from the state since he left office. What do you want? Suffering no dey tire you? Get some sense.
Re: ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money by xevove2061: 8:04am On Nov 13, 2022
naijapips04:

You zombidients are way too dull for my liking.

Okay so Obi uses a pj to go around to meet his presidential campaogn appointments? Did he steal your money or anambra state money for it? Go and call efcc for him, you can as well vote a poor presidential candidate to satisfy your conscience that a person who you can identify your suffering with is running for president. Useless mofo
Re: ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money by naijapips04: 8:10am On Nov 13, 2022
xevove2061:

Okay so Obi uses a pj to go around to meet his presidential campaogn appointments? Did he steal your money or anambra state money for it? Go and call efcc for him, you can as well vote a poor presidential candidate to satisfy your conscience that a person who you can identify your suffering with is running for president. Useless mofo

grin see how you useless Mofo change mouth from a nameless citizen donating a private jet to the idiota. Zombie.

Nobody gives a fvck about the idiota actually. The same idiota that says he only flies economy class to win gullible souls like you as not condoning waste. Same idiota is flying PJ and it's not rented. For it to be branded means he owns it. His kids all schooled and live abroad. His entire family is abroad, not the Anambra he turned to heaven.

Obi is just like every other lying thieving politician. He's not what you think he is.
Re: ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money by Danisaint112(m): 8:23am On Nov 13, 2022
naijapips04:

It takes a big retard to believe an unnamed citizen will donate a private jet for campaigns. Like a very big retard.

As long as money that was used for renting the jet was gotten from donations, obedients still donated the Jet.
Oya rest. cheesy
Re: ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money by stanliwise(m): 8:36am On Nov 13, 2022
[quote author= post=118342591][/quote]so who do we vote?
Re: ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money by Morphinne: 9:04am On Nov 13, 2022
Lionnation:
you wish it was true
Just to make obi look like he is the same with you people, how low can you guys get, puk
I wish it was true?
You are mad sir. So I was the one who photoshopped and ‘videoshopped’ the pictures and videos of Obituary bribing your father and mother with 100 naira, a bottle of beer and peanut to sell off your future for his reelection in 2010?
The saddest part was this writer’s remark
This is quiet interesting! Could this singular act persuade people to vote for his candidate?
Can Nigeria ever be united again”

Re: ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money by Lionnation: 9:14am On Nov 13, 2022
Morphinne:

I wish it was true?
You are mad sir. So I was the one who photoshopped and ‘videoshopped’ the pictures and videos of Obituary bribing your father and mother with 100 naira, a bottle of beer and peanut to sell off your future for his reelection in 2010?
The saddest part was this writer’s remark
This is quiet interesting! Could this singular act persuade people to vote for his candidate?
Can Nigeria ever be united again”
mumu man check the pictures you posted deos it relate with what you wrote demented biggot, did PO contest any election under PDP
Re: ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money by 3lovelyflowers(f): 9:15am On Nov 13, 2022
naijapips04:

I said dem dey use your head. Which mumu anonymous citizen will donate a private jet for Christ sake. You OBIDENSE are just too dull.

Obi is not the best candidate but a better one compared to other ones present to us in 2023. There's no way a sensible Nigerian would want to vote for Tinubu or Atiku, thus the choice of Obi.
Re: ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money by naijapips04: 9:18am On Nov 13, 2022
Danisaint112:

As long as money that was used for renting the jet was gotten from donations, obedients still donated the Jet.
Oya rest. cheesy

Which mumu donations? Let's see the books.
Re: ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money by Hassanmaye(m): 9:28am On Nov 13, 2022
Re: ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money by NLPoliceWoman: 9:44am On Nov 13, 2022
RTR
Re: ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money by DesChyko: 10:15am On Nov 13, 2022
Roboto11:

Oga will you shut up with the lies?

With all the truth (and hopefully sense too) in you, kindly tell us which denomination of Nigerian currency this is.

It's a zoomed picture of what you just posted.

Re: ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money by Roboto11: 10:18am On Nov 13, 2022
DesChyko:

With all the truth (and hopefully sense too) in you, kindly tell us which denomination of Nigerian currency this is.

It's a zoomed picture of what you just posted.

You can't see that's 500 Naira.

Have you been living in Ghana?
Re: ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money by DesChyko: 10:28am On Nov 13, 2022
Roboto11:

You can't see that's 500 Naira.
Have you been living in Ghana?

If I could, I wouldn't ask.

The part that is visible to you is which part? I attached both sides of such notes for context.

Re: ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money by LiveWithIt: 11:21am On Nov 13, 2022
lugiano1:
my generation will remain foolish because I have chosen the way of destruction even when I have seen the light..
Re: ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money by Zetty177x: 11:31am On Nov 13, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

E pain am grin

Agbari Ojukwu grin

The dirtiest Nigerians. I have been close to una. Una too dirty. Una nor de wash mouth. Toilet, nko? Cloths nko? Una go de get mouth to yab person. Dirty lousy lots. We Sabi una

1 Like

Re: ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money by sematec(m): 11:39am On Nov 13, 2022
Naija una just dey funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP / Gabon: Expect More Coups In Africa – Femi Fani-kayode( FFK ) / We Spent N78m To Upgrade Fashola’s Website – LASG Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.