Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,574 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? (34322 Views)

Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) / Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? / Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 13, 2022
Unrated900:

The guy na real mugu

U Dey UK

She Dey Naija

Won’t she behave so good

I don’t know say mugu men like this stil plenty

Fit be say na Tinder she meet the girl self

Cos those girls for tinder and fumble na real practicing and retired olosho

Mugu guy
I swear, Nigerian guys wey b mugu too kpor for overseas. Imagine reasoning that the girl his loyal and humble. Why won't she, when she knows what is involved?

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by okezuoemmanue(m): 10:52am On Nov 13, 2022
All I can say is despite the ugly scenario out there, there are still good women. U may have met one or haven't. If u put in ur mind all those fears u listed out, believe me, u may end up unmarried

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Nhemzie17: 10:54am On Nov 13, 2022
jamesversion:

This phrase" this is marriage and I don't want to make mistakes" is very laughable.

As if marriage is secret cult that you can't break away from.

Not when he intends to take her abroad. You knw once he tries to divorce her there, he could lose a lot of his hardwork and belongings to her..
So he really needs to be careful

3 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by lendahand(m): 10:55am On Nov 13, 2022
humility101:
I met this lovely lady (30 yo) online 2 months ago. She is in Nigeria and I’m in the Uk. We have been actively chatting, phoning and having lots of facetime. She’s got all they qualities I need in a wife. She has also gone to see my peeps once and they said nice things about her.

I’m planning on wedding her this Christmas and she can join me immediately (UK can be very lonely without a partner) on a dependent visa.

But sometimes I pause and ask myself, I hope I’m not rushing this whole thing? I hope she is not pretending to be nice? I hope she truly loves me? I hope she is not seeing me as a means to japa? A lot of questions going through my mind. This is marriage and I don’t wanna make mistakes.

Advice me please.

be very careful and thread with caution. Most men ended up leaving UK for their homelands empty handed because of this evil ladies.
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by searchlight: 10:55am On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:
No rules to this game... Just pray about it and seek spiritual guidance
Ndị pray about it. So those broken homes the couples didn't pray before getting married? As long as I am concerned, prayers doesn't change situations.

4 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Ekong93: 10:55am On Nov 13, 2022
Nice point, I hope ops takes a look at this...

falcon01:
As a Man, you are always gonna be used.
That been said, test her that your stay in UK is abruptly coming to an end tell her some of your things are gone you are broke and only have things for minimal sustainance tell her you are coming back to Nigeria and you don't think you are going back to UK but back in Nigeria you can have a house, marry and sustain yourself. And notice if her attitudes towards you changes, watch how she comforts and consoles you, notice if she's genuinely concerned about your situation, go like 5 days without calling her and see if she's calling e.t.c Note tell her all those things on different occasions, gradually gradually and see if she draws back.
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Blackdeewhy(m): 10:55am On Nov 13, 2022
Dear OP, I hope you will see my comment.
You see this life we are, there is no MANUAL TO HAPPY ENDING. We are all just trying to be a better person. That being said, corting a lady for over a year or two nor for several years DOES NOT guarantee a happy home.
My former flat mate got intimate on the very first day she met her now husband and as luck will have it they are now together in UK as husband and wife.
Don't let ANYBODY tell you otherwise.
If you feel the urge to wife her right here and now, kindly go ahead and let love leads you.
Do not waste her time or your emossions about some umcertainty when life itself is not promising.
The most important thing, if she makes you happy, your happiness worth IT ALL.
Cheeres

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Kavod: 10:57am On Nov 13, 2022
Tonypen247:
Men are prisoners of their mindset.
Be extra careful, not all that glitters is gold.
USE LOUD SPEAKER TALK THIS ONE O. BECAUSE MOST MEN DONT REALLY LOVE WHO THEY ARE CHATTING WITH DUE TO THE FACT THEY ARE LONELY AND IN NEED OF COMPANION, EVEN THE DEVIL DE PROWL FOR MEN LIKE THIS. JUST IMAGINE, JUST TWO MONTHS AND E WAN MARRY WHO E NEVER SEE PHYSICALLY. E KNOW WETHER NA HOOK UP WHEN DON EXPIRE? IF OLD EXPIRED WOMEN PRETEND TODAY, EVEN DEVIL DE HALA QUEKE OOOOOOOO

3 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by teeshet: 11:02am On Nov 13, 2022
Zonefree:

@bolded shows you're the true son of your father. You're one of the few sensible men alive. International SIMP wants to personalize our community project. It must end in pains
are you an alfa male or beta male?
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by sync(f): 11:02am On Nov 13, 2022
Don’t be in a rush. Have a one on one physical meeting with her first to do your own assessments before you propose marriage
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by CaptainFM1: 11:02am On Nov 13, 2022
humility101:
I met this lovely lady (30 yo) online 2 months ago. She is in Nigeria and I’m in the Uk. We have been actively chatting, phoning and having lots of facetime. She’s got all they qualities I need in a wife. She has also gone to see my peeps once and they said nice things about her.

I’m planning on wedding her this Christmas and she can join me immediately (UK can be very lonely without a partner) on a dependent visa.

But sometimes I pause and ask myself, I hope I’m not rushing this whole thing? [b]I hope she is not pretending to be nice? I hope she truly loves me? I hope she is not seeing me as a means to japa? [/b]A lot of questions going through my mind. This is marriage and I don’t wanna make mistakes.

Advice me please.

One thing you must come to the realisation of is that a lady must have a reason for loving/liking you just as you have your reason for liking her.

Who doesn't want to land in a comfort zone? A

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by happney65: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2022
30 year old pussy.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by squad1: 11:04am On Nov 13, 2022
Op.. tell her and "insist" on relocating to Nigeria after you wed to see her reaction.

humility101:

But sometimes I pause and ask myself, I hope I’m not rushing this whole thing? I hope she is not pretending to be nice? I hope she truly loves me? I hope she is not seeing me as a means to japa? A lot of questions going through my mind. This is marriage and I don’t wanna make mistakes.

Advice me please.

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 13, 2022
DaddyCK:

is she lightskin? angry
U mental oo.lmao
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Unrated900(m): 11:07am On Nov 13, 2022
imadiyi:

I swear, Nigerian guys wey b mugu too kpor for overseas. Imagine reasoning that the girl his loyal and humble. Why won't she, when she knows what is involved?

I swear I just Dey read the post Dey laugh

Say see grade one mugu
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by edunaragold(f): 11:08am On Nov 13, 2022
Oga study the woman you wan marry well oo, don't come here again to ask of advice telling us ever since she came to uk, na your oyinbo niebour she dey eyesoo, woman all are the same , they tend to use that power of am a woman , am a woman, am the weakling, to do we men harm, remember UK police na thier best friend if una get wahala, pls try and make her angry shout on her to see if she will change , because an old man once told me , it's better to marry a bad girl with good inlaw than a good girl with bad inlaws, and one more thing, u can never predict a woman , that are easily confused, woman anger can even distroy your UK visa or passport. Be wise.
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Meandmycrew(f): 11:09am On Nov 13, 2022
You dnt want your parents to enjoy you bah? You beta look for someone in uk and marry and leave Nigeria girls alone. Most of the girls here want to japa through any means and dont be suprised when she get to UK that when she will now show you her through colour courtsey of the advise from her parents snd friends. Think think before you regret ur actions and cried had i known.

4 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by baby124: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2022
Zonefree:

One who pays to checkmate the activities of a Nigerian girl is being foolish and wasteful. These demons are already damaged, why wasting funds to ascertain the level of her damaged lifestyle
Seun it’s not ok to allow lunatics like this to come online everyday to deride Nigerian women. It’s time to check this nonsense. They are becoming out of control on your site.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 13, 2022
humility101:

Advice me please.

You’re gonna bet a lifetime commitment with someone you met online 2 months ago? you must be a gambler.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Princeokwuego1(m): 11:12am On Nov 13, 2022
test her many times not only with one person then you will see her for real.I did so by hacking to my ex phone and I noticed she is a domestic Hook up girl and professional in telling lies then she automatically became my sexmate and house made till I find another girl then I discard her her like recharge card..she dey pain her Till now but e dey sweet me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Kentuforchrist(m): 11:13am On Nov 13, 2022
I see you coming here to complain after taking her as your wife

I see her dumping you the moment she’s at the UK

This I have seen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by baby124: 11:13am On Nov 13, 2022
generalwo:
..... I once met a lady who i thought was the queen of the world at the time....
Her true nature came out when she got pregnant and knew i cared for her and the baby so much...

Long story short, after met her, i lost my job, became a serial debtor and not on good terms with my family....

Guess what, she left with my kid in the middle of all these...

My greatest happiness is that i was never married to her...

Things are looking up now that she's out of the picture (though I still keep in touch because of my kid).

I'm not saying your woman will be like that but just be careful.

At one point in our lives, our worst exes were once the best persons we have met.

Time Nd circumstances change people.

May the heavens not allow you make a grave mistake..... Amen
She’s the problem. But you who brought in a woman, got her pregnant, did not marry her and wanted her to suffer with you! You must have a high and advanced delusion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by ObedOkoro: 11:14am On Nov 13, 2022
This is the real advice you need to follow. Simple and straight forward.

shege45:
let me advise u. When coming back, surprise her, dnt let her know you are coming back. Once you see her, check her phone then you will know if she is only for you. If she says her phone is private and doesn’t give you, just knack am den free am, Cus shez for us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by jesmond3945: 11:14am On Nov 13, 2022
humility101:

Advice me please.

Dont marry her yet. Invite her on visitors visa first and when she comes check her behaviour to avoid had i known.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by RealTrump: 11:15am On Nov 13, 2022
humility101:

Advice me please.

I m not saying she doesn't love but you must understand her motives for her 2 months love. If u r not in the UK n r not living OK, would she still have liked u?

A 30 year old is already desperate, they r good at saying d right words n have mastered manipulation.

if she was 21-24, it would have been much less of a risk.

You don't even know if u guys r sexually compatible.

If u check very well, u would realise she is d one pushing for d marriage, n not u, but u need to be smart enough to know these stuffs cos like I said, there is a high chance she is wiser n more emotionally mature than u

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Hafizah(f): 11:16am On Nov 13, 2022
Despite the fact that some women who join their spouses outside Nigeria tend to change and become something else, there are still good women out there, if you feel 2months is early enough, then give it time to get to know each other. Long years of courting does not also determine a perfect marriage. People change, guys keep on searching for the perfect lady forgetting that they need to work on themselves too. Well, considering the fact that she knows you are outside the country means she knows she can have a good life and she would be meek and sweet. OP why dont u employ your parents or relatives to make a background check on the said lady. If she is good, people will speak for her. All the same I wish you the best. Some girls can be lucky sha, having been searching for someone who will take me out of this country. I promise to be the most loyal and supporting wife as long as you dont change from the person I use to know. OP abeg connect me na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by ObedOkoro: 11:17am On Nov 13, 2022
You're an unknown gun men....lolz

Princeokwuego1:
test her many times not only with one person then you will see her for real.I did so by hacking to my ex phone and I noticed she is a domestic Hook up girl and professional in telling lies then she automatically became my sexmate and house made till I find another girl then I discard her her like recharge card..she dey pain her Till now but e dey sweet me.
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by teeshet: 11:17am On Nov 13, 2022
markjay23:
You're about to make a terrible mistake bro. Learn from my story. I was with someone for almost a year. Just two months of separation. She don collect from different people and tried to pin the pregnancy on me. Na by the grace of God I find out
you sef collect?
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Hezzyluv: 11:18am On Nov 13, 2022
Zonefree:

One who pays to checkmate the activities of a Nigerian girl is being foolish and wasteful. These demons are already damaged, why wasting funds to ascertain the level of her damaged lifestyle

Kia....

You no just get joy.. grin
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by HilcomTech(m): 11:18am On Nov 13, 2022
shege45:
let me advise u. When coming back, surprise her, dnt let her know you are coming back. Once you see her, check her phone then you will know if she is only for you. If she says her phone is private and doesn’t give you, just knack am den free am, Cus shez for us

humility101 here is your advice
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Truthfulguy10: 11:19am On Nov 13, 2022
falcon01:
As a Man, you are always gonna be used.
That been said, test her that your stay in UK is abruptly coming to an end tell her some of your things are gone you are broke and only have things for minimal sustainance tell her you are coming back to Nigeria and you don't think you are going back to UK but back in Nigeria you can have a house, marry and sustain yourself. And notice if her attitudes towards you changes, watch how she comforts and consoles you, notice if she's genuinely concerned about your situation, go like 5 days without calling her and see if she's calling e.t.c Note tell her all those things on different occasions, gradually gradually and see if she draws back.

Screenshot this comment
And follow it up , line by line

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady / Guys And Their Lies / Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During A Photoshoot (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.