Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

The Swine Or Should I Say The Spine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Swine Or Should I Say The Spine (140 Views)

When Did Allah Say The Bible Was Corrupted And How? / Don't Cast Your Pearls Before The Swine / The Remains Of Sodom & Gomorrah Will Send Chills Down Your Spine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Swine Or Should I Say The Spine by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 13, 2022
The road is narrow. The son of man has negotiated by his only good deed. The demons were cast into the swines and they plunged deep into the sea.
The spine has to wake up. It's d only link to enlightenment. So seeker this is my masterpiece. Stretch your spine till you breakfree.

(1) (Reply)

An Inspirational Speaker Needed / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Wednesday, November 16,2022 / Religion; Elderly Care(primecare)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.