Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Access Bank’s ‘wrongful N307,259 Debit’ Ruins Clearing Agent’s Business - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Access Bank’s ‘wrongful N307,259 Debit’ Ruins Clearing Agent’s Business (352 Views)

Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? / 10 Shocking Cases Of Wrongful Arrests! / Petition: Senate Probes Nigerian Army Over ‘wrongful’ Dismissal Of Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank’s ‘wrongful N307,259 Debit’ Ruins Clearing Agent’s Business by Worldtopnewsng2: 9:39am On Nov 13, 2022
Access Bank’s ‘Wrongful N307,259 Debit’ Ruins Clearing Agent’s Business

“After returning to Lagos from my father’s burial on December 27, 2019, I needed to make an urgent transaction because of a vessel that had arrived the port three days earlier,” Agbokhaode said.

“The transaction was so urgent I had to process it online for the APMT terminal charge. I was debited immediately I made the payment.

“Then a picture came up noting that the transaction was “processing”. Normally, the transactions like that only take a few minutes before becoming successful. But, after two hours, the transaction was still not successful. After this, I went to APMT office and they told me that they had not seen the money.”

Agbokhaode said he had to quickly call his importer to send another amount so that their shipment could be cleared

https://worldtopnewsng.com/access-banks-wrongful-n307259-debit-ruins-clearing-agents-business/

(1) (Reply)

AI 30K Copy & Paste Commissions Review / Elegance In White: Perfect All White Party Outfits For Women / Christians Fear Persecution From Boko Haram Rampage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.