Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report (38794 Views)

We Did Not Collude With Collation Officers, Binani's Claim Is False - INEC / Ebonyi PDP Primary: INEC Report Affirms Chukwuma-Odii As Guber Candidate / Report Of Disqualification Of Anambra APC Primaries Is False – INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by Africum: 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2022
Arise News Station has finally Apologize to The APC presidential candidate Bola Tinubu over fake INEC investigation report. The news station was among many Media houses who carried the fake news before it was debunked by INEC.
Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylKERT2dwyg

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by Lanretoye(m): 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2022
Alaba traders journalism is unprofessional.

FCT for sale...abi na FTC una dey sell.

191 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by Africum: 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2022
Good

4 Likes

Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by lhordspy: 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
Sorry to say this but this is the newest low of Arisetv. These days they have been really really bad. It is so bad you begin to wonder if it is now an opposition sponspored TV station.

Even AIT and TVC, own by known card carrying party members are not this bias and One-sided. Arisetv are more Anti-Tinubu than even opposition political parties. The only sole purpose of the Arise TV station these days is to criticise Tinubu.

A Very silly Rufai oseni, a Tv host will sit at the front of the mic defending a specific candidate and lambasting another. For goodness sake!
What happened to being neutral and professional in Journalism. No wonder ChannelstV has been consistently winning the best Tv station in Nigeria for the past 12years now.

What they fail to understand is that the election is still undecided yet. If it swings into victory for Bola Tinubu. Then gate of hell may be open on them. I just pray they dont cry foul that time because the attention and cheering they are getting from obidients while they puncture the Image of Tinubu unprofessionally and mischievouslly will die down after election. And they will be left to face karma alone.

419 Likes 62 Shares

Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by tafabaloo(m): 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
In fullness of time, Arise TV will go stale and become like Silverbird and AIT stations if care is not taken.
The credibility of this station is being eroded and nothing may be left of it with time.
Eschew partisanship pls.

159 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 13, 2022
grin I just wasted my data, no apology in that video, just a rebuttal.

Atiku is coming

Dsalvo:

Arise TV, if a professional news outlet of journalistic integrity, cannot conduct minimal investigation with INEC to establish veracity of the claim before promoting it?

They've done the needful of putting out a rebuttal, if Apc is so pained they should pressure Inec to sue arise tv..

Only Inec can sue.

Atiku is coming

10 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2022
Why are they apologizing to Tinubu instead of INEC?
INEC is the injured party here not Tinubu.
Arise should stop sucking up all because they want an interview

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by incandescentena: 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2022
Corrupt individuals

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2022
Much expected!

His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu will always say,

“No matter how much people conspire against you, when you are clean, they will use same mouth to apologize. Bit make sure you never hold grudges, as we also do offend our creator”

110 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by Bontafa: 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2022
Thinkam:
grin I just wasted my data, no apology in that video.

Atiku is coming

APC and lies are one and the same .

They are all cursed

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by OkutaNla: 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2022
Can't wait to watch Rufai and his fellow mumu Arise Tv correspondents read out the result of the presidential election declaring Tinubu as winner and president. E go too sweet.

100 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by Africum: 12:25pm On Nov 13, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
Why didn't you watch till the end Na?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2022
Africum:

Why didn't you watch till the end Na?

I did bro, there's apology they only aired the rebuttal from Inec.

Arise has nothing to apologise for, anyone could have been fooled by that piece of DOCUMENT FROM INEC

ATIKU IS COMING

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by Realist12: 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
Tinubu has been ignoring them for obvious reasons, they are unprofessionally biased. Trying to form CNN with tunde ednut expertise.
It took a while before Obidients could see their biased reportage.
To be honest I want them to continue so they can get same fate AIT got ,one scapegoat isn't enough .

Here are several forfeiture cases watch for yourself and make your decisions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bN-mpvg_-o&t=64s

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by owobokiri(m): 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
Tinubu should also apologize to Arise news for dodging interviews like a cat

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by Nasan(m): 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2022
Please, Let Tinubu Visit USA Today Or Tomorrow.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by ALTERNATEID: 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:
Why are they apologizing to Tinubu instead of INEC?
INEC is the injured party here not Tinubu.
Arise should stop sucking up all because they want an interview

It is too early to cry. Wait till February when Tinubu is declared the president elect.

And yes, AriseTv is cancelled. They will never get that Tinubu interview they are desperate for to improve their rating. Tinubu will never give the honor of an interview to such a biased, unprofessional and irresponsible media platform.

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by LeoDeKing: 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
owobokiri:
Tinubu should also apologize to Arise news for dodging interviews like a cat
The way ipob reason sometimes baffles me.

So Tinubu should now apologise to a TV station for not honouring their invitation?

How is that an offence against the TV station? If Arise TV decides to go to court, what will be the allegation or charge?

Do you even know why apologies are demanded and tendered?

Or you think is all about emotions?

118 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by owobokiri(m): 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
LeoDeKing:

So Tinubu should now apologise to a TV station for not honouring their invitation?

So how is that an offence against the TV station? If Arise TV decides to go to court, what will be the allegation or charge?

Your "Push and Start" presidential candidate says that he will not attend any rallies, no open campaigns and no interviews!

Maybe he's contesting for the presidency of a COVEN!
Because nk one contesting for the presidency of a country parades around that way

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:42pm On Nov 13, 2022
lhordspy:
Sorry to say this but this is the newest low of Arisetv. These days they have been really really bad. It is so bad you begin to wonder if it is now an opposition sponspored TV station.

Even AIT and TVC, own by known card carrying party members are not this bias and One-sided. Arisetv are more Anti-Tinubu than even opposition political parties. The only sole purpose of the Arise TV station these days is to criticise Tinubu.

A Very silly Rufai oseni, a Tv host will sit at the front of the mic defending a specific candidate and lambasting another. For goodness sake!
What happen to being neurtral and professional. No wonder ChannelstV has been consistently winning the best Tv station in Nigeria for the past 12years now.

What they fail to understand is that the election is still undecided yet. If it swings into victory for Bola Tinubu. Then gate of hell may be open on them. I just pray they dont cry foul that time because the attention and cheering they are getting from obidients while they puncture the Image of Tinubu unprofessionally and mischievouslly will die down after election. And they will be left to face karma alone.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:42pm On Nov 13, 2022
LeoDeKing:

So how is that an offence against the TV station? If Arise TV decides to go to court, what will be the allegation or charge?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by LeoDeKing: 12:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
owobokiri:

Your "Push and Start" presidential candidate says that he will not attend any rallies, no open campaigns and no interviews!

Maybe he's contesting for the presidency of a COVEN!
Because nk one contesting for the presidency of a country parades around that way
Shinedu, you are free to vote your choice who has been moving from one global news channel to the other, how hard can this be?

He owes you no obligation in any way and is not answerable to you. You are free to vote against him, no issues.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by LeoDeKing: 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2022
[quote author= post=118353687][/quote]
Post all the twitter noise on nairaland, Tinubu is your next president.

If twitter comments about pandora Obituary by Anambra indigenes are to be posted on nairaland, the crook is rotten.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by Realist12: 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2022
[quote author= post=118353687][/quote] the image you shared is completely false , asides Tinubu's policies on the media space i don't think I've heard any popular policies from Obi or Atiku. But everytime Tinubu supporters are always proud of the success of his policies such as RRS , LIRS , LAMATA, Eko Atlantic, Lekki FTZ, free Waec etc, if these are not policies what are they . But you never hear Zombidients name one single policy. I challenge you to name one successful policy Obi did in Anambra and can be replicated at the federal level.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by Validated: 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
lhordspy:

What happen to being neurtral and professional. No wonder ChannelstV has been consistently winning the best Tv station in Nigeria for the past 12years now.

Tinubu should go to AriseTv and defend himself. Is he dumb?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by duro4chang(m): 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2022
The worst TV station

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by tinsel: 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
Did you listen to the end of the video or you don't understand English?

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by kestolove95(m): 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2022
AriseTv is own by a pdp member

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
Realist12:
the image you shared is completely false , asides Tinubu's policies on the media space i don't think I've heard any popular policies from Obi or Atiku. But everytime Tinubu supporters are always proud of the success of his policies such as RRS , LIRS , LAMATA, Eko Atlantic, Lekki FTZ, free Waec etc, if these are not policies what are they . But you never hear Zombidients name one single policy. I challenge you to name one successful policy Obi did in Anambra and can be replicated at the federal level.

Obi wasn't just saving, Obi trasformed Anambra education sector, health sector, he was the first State governor to setup State vigilante service, Obi was first governor to establishe State planning board and also education board, Obi established Anambra integrated development strategy(Anids), these infrastructures were provided by Peter Obi's administration: The state secretariat Awka, State teaching Hospital Awka, invention in education and health sector by funding them adequately, built many class room blocks, provided school buses, computers, Internet ,generator sets etc, Peter Obi built Anambra State university Igbariam, Kenneth Dike Library Awka, Sir Alex Ekwueme Square, Onitsha business Park, Onitsha mall, Agulu, Awka mall, Nnewi mall, Onitsha hotel, Revenue House, Anambra fire service headquarter Agu Awka and Onitsha, Anambra Road maintenance Agency building, Onitsha governor's Lodge, local government headquarters, judiciary quarters, rebuilding of government house, ABS station, Agulu Lake hotel, roads across the State, five pedestal bridges etc. These are all signature projects of Peter Obi, Obi was number one on MDGs report in health and education

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by Sicwov(m): 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ok
Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by WibusJaga: 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2022

Doesn't change the fact that he still has questions to answer over his Chicago drug dealings.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Hakika Islamic' Emerges - Nigerian Army / Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) / Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.