Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,200 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

The Treacherous Neighbor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Treacherous Neighbor (254 Views)

My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... / Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? / Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Treacherous Neighbor by ACKCITY: 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
“What sorrow awaits you who make your neighbors drunk? You force your cup on them so you can gloat over their shameful unclothedness” Habakkuk 2: 15

I know many people will not understand this verse. It is not necessarily making your neighbor drunk with alcohol or any strong wine. No, it is about the way you treat your neighbor by oppressing them, by setting them up, by plotting evil for them or plotting their downfall.

This bible verse is talking about jealous and wicked neighbors, aiming at disgracing and embarrassing another neighbor.

You plot all kinds of devices just to bring your neighbor down. But listen to what the word of God is saying,

“But soon it will be your turn to be disgraced. Come, drink and be exposed. Drink from the cup of the Lord’s judgment, and all your glory will be turned to shame” Habakkuk 2:16

So don’t rejoice over that big car you just bought, don’t be happy about the disgrace you caused a fellow brother, friend or neighbor because your turn is just around the corner. It is the word of God and it must come to pass. And since it is God Himself that will bring the punishment, then be ready for a fatal injury because when God hits you, it cannot be like the hit of a mere man.

Read more here: https://www.ackcitynews.com/2022/11/the-treacherous-neighbor.html

(1) (Reply)

A Pastor Seeks Revenge After His Daughter Was Brutally Murder By A Gang / Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At 95 / Understanding the consequence of our actions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.