Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,784 members, 7,806,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up (33609 Views)

Corper Chinko Ekun Seen Going For His NYSC Duties (PHOTOS) / Wizkid Appreciates Tiwa Savage, Chinko Ekun And Teni After Wizkid VIP Experience / Corper Chinko Ekun At NYSC Orientation Camp, Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by Sammydanny: 9:17am On Nov 14, 2022
Na so
BigDawsNet:

When you trust in God with the things that you want most, he will take care of it.
Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by ogkrakkid(m): 9:33am On Nov 14, 2022
Pierocash:
So he didn't have any savings in his account?
U are talking of savings.
Do u know what is called hard times?

2 Likes

Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by Sammydanny: 10:33am On Nov 14, 2022
Lol. Hard times dey sha
ogkrakkid:

U are talking of savings.
Do u know what is called hard times?

1 Like

Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by yinkeys(m): 10:43am On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:
Morale of the story, never stop making hit
Ever heard of writer’s block ?

Anyway,
Big bank take little bank
It’s the law of the jungle grin

1 Like

Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by Ireportlive: 10:44am On Nov 14, 2022
yinkeys:

Ever heard of writer’s block ?
Ghost writers, paid writers, sold songs
Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by yinkeys(m): 10:45am On Nov 14, 2022
He should write songs about it
Instead of disclosing it this way

2 Likes

Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by yinkeys(m): 10:46am On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

You’re right though
He should write songs about all he’s going through instead of revealing it this way.
Most people generally don’t care

Big bank take little bank
It’s the law of the jungle grin
Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 10:47am On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

yes na with onu canda yi lelu ule
Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by azpekuliar: 10:59am On Nov 14, 2022
Sammydanny:
Chinko Ekun, one of Nigeria's popular rappers and singer, has told a really interesting story of how things went rough for him.
He talked about how things fell apart in his personal life after he rose to the spotlight as a popular artist.

The rapper made this revelation at the SummerJam 2022 conference at Pastor Bolaji Idowu‘s Harvester’s Church in Lagos state. Chinko Ekun, who gained lots of popularity after releasing the song titled “Able God”, revealed he suffered a major setback in his career when he was signed to Dek-Niyor Entertainment.

He confirmed he had a fallout with his boss at the time which led to him losing his deal with the label. He stated that the label reclaimed the house and cars that were gifted to him. He began to squat with friends and often slept on the floor.

Because of how rough things were, his girlfriend even left him and the heartbreak was so tough that it landed him in the hospital.

Below is what he had to say.

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DJTiGVV6Pc[/flash]

I hate that robotic voice.
Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by Newkingy: 11:18am On Nov 14, 2022
Pierocash:

Savings without inflow is nothing

7 Likes

Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by ObosiUkwalla: 11:18am On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:
Morale of the story, never stop making hit

You are not called an urchin for nothing
Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by Faposky95: 11:19am On Nov 14, 2022
wat a song......
sing on for HIM.......
...check the come back shocked
Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by Mordecai(m): 11:21am On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

Ordinarily Seun's Nairaland as a tech company should win Seun international awards from Forbes, National award like OON and compete with Twitter, having Nairaland page verified with blue badge..

With people like Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Dominique, becoming internet celebrity with multiple endorsement as Moderators..

Sadly this isn't happening because some IPOB trolls have invaded this wonderful platform, you can't comment without them constituting nuisance about, they cancel comments insults strangers, derail thread, curse people, invade people's privacy using their family for propaganda and lies, committing crime hiding behind anonymousity

This is terrible and I hope they don't drive us all to twitter

The hate and bile you spew here on Nairaland, can you do it on twitter with your real bio on it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by headofschool: 11:22am On Nov 14, 2022
DaveHarry:
Anyone who just make money in Nigeria must come up with some "I suffered a lot before I got here" story....... everyone!
Read and thou will be healed
Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by BreconHills(m): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2022
jamesversion:

Shows you didn't get my point.

All I'm saying is Speak for yourself. Don't use we.

He can use we because his comment has likes and shares. It only takes two people to become a "we"

1 Like

Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by phemmyfour: 11:23am On Nov 14, 2022
Pierocash:
That's the life of an entertainer.... spending lavishly

1 Like

Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by azpekuliar: 11:23am On Nov 14, 2022
ruggedtimi:
Most musicians na fake life especially upcoming u.s rappers. NA Record label money dem dey ball

Nigeria music industry na your mate cheesy Victor AD don turn to upcoming artiste now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by yinkeys(m): 11:25am On Nov 14, 2022
phemmyfour:
That's the life of an entertainer.... spending lavishly
Not Sadio Mané though
Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by asahnwaKC: 11:28am On Nov 14, 2022
Maybe the popularity got to his head that he bite the fingers that was feeding him eg his record label as he stated now that’s the repercussions undecided
Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by uvie66: 11:31am On Nov 14, 2022
Pierocash:
the thing weak me.....so money dey, you just dey spend recklessly
Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by ibietela2(m): 11:35am On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

Ordinarily Seun's Nairaland as a tech company should win Seun international awards from Forbes, National award like OON and compete with Twitter, having Nairaland page verified with blue badge..

With people like Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Dominique, becoming internet celebrity with multiple endorsement as Moderators..

Sadly this isn't happening because some IPOB trolls have invaded this wonderful platform, you can't comment without them constituting nuisance about, they cancel comments insults strangers, derail thread, curse people, invade people's privacy using their family for propaganda and lies, committing crime hiding behind anonymousity

This is terrible and I hope they don't drive us all to twitter

Even lazy fool who built this 1979 looking junk Seun himself does not buy the nonsense you posted... a forum that changes what i posted should win award.
Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by Babaibeji2020(m): 11:38am On Nov 14, 2022
Pierocash:
They don't usually have any, just paparazzi, fictional lifestyle.
....... Fake it till you make it grin

1 Like

Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 11:41am On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

Only an idiot quotes a comment that sound like a fools to seek attention

I no call any body papa name for my comment so of it concern any bingo let em bark
e pain am ooo
onu canda yi e dey cry ooo kpaa kpaa kpaa
children of God are dancing
kweke kweke kweke
ebunu ji isi eje ogu kweke
onu ikputu
hahahahaha
Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by Triangles1(m): 11:43am On Nov 14, 2022
Pierocash:

Don't mind him.
Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by Ireportlive: 11:44am On Nov 14, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
e pain am ooo
onu canda yi e dey cry ooo kpaa kpaa kpaa
children of God are dancing
kweke kweke kweke
ebunu ji isi eje ogu kweke
onu ikputu
hahahahaha

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod
Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:45am On Nov 14, 2022
Pierocash:

If you don't keep adding to your savings shey it won't get depleted?

1 Like

Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 11:46am On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

You Don't have to come defend yourself

Imagine someone with a username Canine of Jackal , what decency do I expect from you

SHUT UP MOHAMMED!!! YOU CHRONIC IGNORAMUS.
Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by Ireportlive: 11:46am On Nov 14, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:

SHUT UP!!! YOU CHRONIC IGNORAMUS.

Ndi 4 people tweeting from a room

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Looks Totally Unrecognizable In New Bedroom Selfies / Mercy Johnson Undergoes Neck Surgery - Global Excellence Magazine / EFCC Re-Arrests Mompha For Alleged ‘Money Laundering’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.