Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,019 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

I Need Help With Skrill Funding. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help With Skrill Funding. (514 Views)

My Ordeal With Skrill / My terrible experience with skrill / Which Nigerian Bank Issued Naira Mastercard Works With Skrill? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With Skrill Funding. by ayemorodhammy(m): 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2022
Hi to my business gurus in the house. I recently opened a skrill account for online payment purposes but I’ve been trying to deposit NGN with my debit card and it’s not going through. What could be the cause? Someone said it’s probably because I’m not yet verified or cause the bank card I tried is an online bank. I just need anyone with experience in this field to guide me. All help will be appreciated.

Re: I Need Help With Skrill Funding. by Opeax17(m): 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
ayemorodhammy:
Hi to my business gurus in the house. I recently opened a skrill account for online payment purposes but I’ve been trying to deposit NGN with my debit card and it’s not going through. What could be the cause? Someone said it’s probably because I’m not yet verified or cause the bank card I tried is an online bank. I just need anyone with experience in this field to guide me. All help will be appreciated.

I can help you get verified
Re: I Need Help With Skrill Funding. by classicben3: 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
Email me we.share@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Help With Skrill Funding. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
Sometimes it doesn’t work so long you’re Nigerian. Find a skrill vendor, buy the Naira equivalent , then do transfer and get the funds then pay.
Re: I Need Help With Skrill Funding. by Allfavours: 1:41am On Nov 14, 2022
All nigerian cards have been restricted, if you get any card that works, it can only get you $20 monthly, the only other option is to buy at black market rate
Re: I Need Help With Skrill Funding. by Jonifi(m): 3:54am On Nov 14, 2022
ayemorodhammy:
all Nigerian card are limited to $20 per month and sometimes it won't even go through. I can as well fund your skrill account through Ur email address.WhatsApp 0706 744 5 954
Re: I Need Help With Skrill Funding. by ayemorodhammy(m): 9:09am On Nov 14, 2022
Opeax17:

I can help you get verified

Can I text you on WhatsApp via the number on your info.
Re: I Need Help With Skrill Funding. by ayemorodhammy(m): 9:10am On Nov 14, 2022
Jonifi:
all Nigerian card are limited to $20 per month and sometimes it won't even go through. I can as well fund your skrill account through Ur email address.WhatsApp 0706 744 5 954

Alright I’ll drop a message. Thanks
Re: I Need Help With Skrill Funding. by ayemorodhammy(m): 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
businesshub101:
Sometimes it doesn’t work so long you’re Nigerian. Find a skrill vendor, buy the Naira equivalent , then do transfer and get the funds then pay.

Thanks. Do you have any vendor you can recommend?
Re: I Need Help With Skrill Funding. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
Evans Exchange

+233204755165

ayemorodhammy:

Thanks. Do you have any vendor you can recommend?

(1) (Reply)

Video: Zenith Bank Staffs Seen Jumping Fence As Customers Storm Bank For Cash / Fire Guts Lagos Spare Parts Market (Photos) / Did Mtn Scam Us With Buying Shares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.