Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me (53371 Views)

Ronaldo: Manchester United Forward Apologises After Phone Footage Emerges / Ronaldo (manchester United) Vs Ronaldo (real Madrid) / NFF Representatives Betrayed Asisat Oshoala At 2019 CAF Awards Voting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Kyase(m): 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
What’s wrong with CR7

� Cristiano Ronaldo tells @PiersMorgan: "Manchester United have betrayed me. I've been made black sheep. I don't respect Erik ten Hag". #MUFC
Cristiano Ronaldo on Erik ten Hag: “I don't have respect for Erik ten Hag because he doesn't show respect for me."

“If you don't have respect for me, I will never have any for you”.

Cristiano Ronaldo on Ralf Rangnick: “If you’re not even a coach, how are you going to be the boss of Man Utd? I’d never even heard of him."

Cristiano Ronaldo: "Nothing has changed here since Sir Alex left. When I decided to return to Manchester United, I followed my heart".

"Sir Alex Ferguson said to me: ‘It’s impossible for you to come to Manchester City!’.

And I said: ‘Ok, Boss’".

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/20415285/ronaldo-piers-morgan-interview-man-united-betrayal/

55 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by fergie001: 11:16pm On Nov 13, 2022
Well, there are things we don't know happen behind the scenes.

United will move on and Ronaldo's legacies will not be defined by this. This interview must have been done a long time ago but released now on purpose. It only means one thing:

Like the 2018 World Cup, he is not coming back from Qatar as a Man United player. Jorge Mendes must have done his thing!

Thank you United
God Bless Ronaldo.
God Bless Man United.
God Bless Us All.

318 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Kyase(m): 11:18pm On Nov 13, 2022
The minute a Man Utd player thought he was bigger than the manager, he had to go - Sir Alex Ferguson

Ronaldo needs to go
They should just terminate his contract ffs

94 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Penguin2: 11:19pm On Nov 13, 2022
Kyase:
What’s wrong with this fake goat

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/20415285/ronaldo-piers-morgan-interview-man-united-betrayal/

Fergie001
Dfrost
Angelfrost
Ray07
Penguin2

I respect Ronaldo but the current United squad is better off without him.

Anytime Ronaldo plays, we are always minus one, coupled with his selfishness as he would rarely pass the ball to another person in front of posts.

He’s lucky Ten Hag has a lot of respect for him, if not, Wan Bissaka’s treatment would have been meted to him too.

168 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Kyase(m): 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
fergie001:
Well, there are things we don't know happen behind the scenes.

United will move on and Ronaldo's legacies will not be defined by this. This interview must have been done a long time ago but released now on purpose. It only means one thing:

Like the 2018 World Cup, he is not coming back a Man United player.

Thank you United
God Bless Ronaldo.
God Bless Man United.

He’ll lose his legend status at the club

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Kyase(m): 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2022
Penguin2:

I respect Ronaldo but the current United squad is better off without him.

Anytime Ronaldo plays, we are always minus one, coupled with his selfishness as he would rarely pass the ball to another person in front of posts.

He’s lucky Ten Hag has a lot of respect for him, if not, Wan Bissaka’s treatment would have been meted to him too .

That was what happened today
He plays because martial was injured, now martial is back, he won’t see even bench
They should just terminate his contract, the man is turning into a virus at the club

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by fergie001: 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2022
Kyase:
He’ll lose his legend status at the club
When you show me a Premier League player who have won the World Player of the Year, we will begin to contemplate that.

I don't think he has handled this very properly but losing his legendary status at Manchester United? Cantona didn't, Roy Keane didn't, Ronaldo's status will always be up there.

202 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Kyase(m): 11:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
fergie001:

When you show me a Premier League player who have won the World Player of the Year, we will begin to contemplate that.

I don't think he has handled this very properly but losing his legendary status at Manchester United? Cantona didn't, Roy Keane didn't, Ronaldo's status will always be high up there.

Cantona won us the league almost singlehanded that brought us the glory , Ronaldo enjoyed
Roy keane beef was with Ferguson, same with cantona
They never demean the club for anything

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by fergie001: 11:30pm On Nov 13, 2022
Kyase:

Cantona won us the league almost singlehanded that brought us the glory , Ronaldo enjoyed
Roy keane beef was with Ferguson, same with cantona
They never demean the club for anything
I don't know how Cantona won us the league that Ronaldo enjoyed?

Ronaldo's beef is also partly with Ten Hag. Again, he has not demeaned the club, he said certain persons in the club.

I just watched the video now... He said 2 or 3 Senior Executive at the hierarchy.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by OJEEMAH(m): 11:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
fergie001:

I don't think he has handled this very properly but losing his legendary status at Manchester United? Cantona didn't, Roy Keane didn't, Ronaldo's status will always be up there.
This may not eradicate his legendary status at the club but it has dented his image to an extent.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by fergie001: 11:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
Cristiano Ronaldo on Erik ten Hag: “I don't have respect for Erik ten Hag because he doesn't show respect for me."

“If you don't have respect for me, I will never have any for you”.

Cristiano Ronaldo on Ralf Rangnick: “If you’re not even a coach, how are you going to be the boss of Man Utd? I’d never even heard of him."

Cristiano Ronaldo: "Nothing has changed here since Sir Alex left. When I decided to return to Manchester United, I followed my heart".

"Sir Alex Ferguson said to me: ‘It’s impossible for you to come to Manchester City!’.

And I said: ‘Ok, Boss’".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by fergie001: 11:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
OJEEMAH:
This may not eradicate his legendary status at the club but it has dented his image to an extent.
I don't know the extent. It is relative.....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Penguin2: 11:36pm On Nov 13, 2022
Kyase:

That was what happened today
He plays because martial was injured, now martial is back, he won’t see even bench
They should just terminate his contract, the man is turning into a virus at the club

Ten Hag even told the press that Martial is his preferred striker when he’s in full fitness. So, the man is not even hiding it.

And possibly by January, United will get Osimhen for him to solve his striker headaches.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Kyase(m): 11:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
Penguin2:

Ten Hag even told the press that Martial is his preferred striker when he’s in full fitness. So, the man is not even hiding it.

And possibly by January, United will get Osimhen for him to solve his striker headaches.

Possibly because Ronaldo blasted the board too lol

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by fergie001: 11:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
Cristiano Ronaldo: "Wayne Rooney? I don't know why he criticises me so much. Probably because he retired while I'm still at the top level."

9 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Kyase(m): 11:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
fergie001:

Wetin Ragnick do am now grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Kyase(m): 11:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
fergie001:
Cristiano Ronaldo: "Wayne Rooney? I don't know why he criticises me so much. Probably because he retired while I'm still at the top level."
It’s safe to say, to Ronaldo has played his last game as a united player

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by fergie001: 11:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
Kyase:

Wetin Ragnick do am now grin
Na exclusive nah.... Everybody dey collect!

He is not coming back.... He has moved on and I think the club has as well. He didn't do this in Madrid, surprised here.

Kyase:

It’s safe to say, to Ronaldo has played his last game as a united player
Read the first comment on the thread.

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Kyase(m): 11:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
fergie001:
Na exclusive nah.... Everybody dey collect!

He is not coming back.... He has moved on and I think the club has as well. He didn't do this in Madrid, surprised here.

Read the first comment on the thread.

Yeah
If he tried that at Madrid, Perez would’ve messed his career up, he didn’t try that there because, he had lot of years remaining unlike now

I loved Ronaldo but since he started nagging like a witch, I stopped

Barca lied against Messi but the only thing he did was to cry and move on but not Mr “treat me special”

88 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by OJEEMAH(m): 11:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
fergie001:
I don't know the extent. It is relative.....
It’s not relative bro.

Trying to force a move is an act of betrayal and disrespect to the club.

Refusing to join the team for pre season is another act of betrayal and lack of respect for the club and even the coach.

He still disrespected the coach by leaving the pitch before the final whistle.

If he truly wants the coach to respect him, he should earn through his actions and not just because he is Ronaldo. [/quote]

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by OJEEMAH(m): 11:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
Penguin2:

you think Napoli will sell Osimhen when they are chasing scudetto?

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Kyase(m): 11:57pm On Nov 13, 2022
OJEEMAH:
you think Napoli will sell Osimhen when they are chasing scudetto?

Everybody has a price

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Kyase(m): 11:58pm On Nov 13, 2022
OJEEMAH:
It’s not relative bro.

Trying to force a move is an act of betrayal and disrespect to the club.

Refusing to join the team for pre season is another act of betrayal and lack of respect for the club and even the coach.

He still disrespected the coach by leaving the pitch before the final whistle.

If he truly wants the coach to respect him, he should earn through his actions and not just because he is Ronaldo.

We understand the preseason behavior, his daughter was sick
But the rest was a No No No

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by fergie001: 12:00am On Nov 14, 2022
The lack of respect has come from the media, my bosses, work colleagues and even former team-mates.

"This is the most difficult period of my life”, both professionally and personally.

Cristiano Ronaldo on Wayne Rooney: “I don’t know why he criticises me so badly . . . probably because he finished his career and I’m still playing at high level.”

“I’m not going to say that I’m looking better than him. Which is true . . . ”

"I only found strength in what Liverpool did when my boy died. I never expected to see that.”

While I felt less supported by my club when my three month old daughter fell ill and I could not return for pre-season. There was no empathy and Most of them at the club even doubted me.

"I was shocked by the lack of improvements to training facilities, from the pool and the gym to the kitchen (nutrition and diet), and in technology.

“The progress was zero,” he sighs. “Since Sir Alex left, I saw no evolution in the club. Nothing had changed.”

“I think the fans should know the truth.“ I want the best for the club. This is why I come to Manchester United.

“But you have some things inside that don’t help (us) reach the top level as City, Liverpool and even now Arsenal . . . a club with this dimension should be top of the tree in my opinion and they are not unfortunately.”

Sir Alex knows the current situation. He knows better than anybody that the club is not on the path they deserve to be.

"He knows. Everyone knows. The people who don’t see that… it’s because they don’t want to see; they are blind.”

I was dismayed by the dismissive attitude of the younger players, who had no intent to learn.

Cristiano Ronaldo: "As Picasso said, you've to destroy it to rebuild it... and if they start with me, for me, it’s not a problem".

"A club of this size should be at the top, but this is not the case, there is no excuses". I love Manchester United, I love the fans, they’re always on my side. But if they want to do it different… they have to change many, many things.”

I am been treated as the black sheep, responsible for all the failings at the club.

I have enormous respect for Ole Gonnar Solskjaer but not the other two.

I don't expect any special treatment, but expect to be treated with the respect I feel I have earned.

Ojeemah, your answer to your mention is here.
Kyase, he has said it all here.... In Mou's voice, Respect man, Respect.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by OJEEMAH(m): 12:01am On Nov 14, 2022
Kyase:

Everybody has a price
sure but I don’t see this happening in January

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Kyase(m): 12:03am On Nov 14, 2022
OJEEMAH:
sure but I don’t see this happening in January

Me too, highest we get gakpo and the wait for summer to get him
But never say never in football

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by fergie001: 12:06am On Nov 14, 2022
Kyase:

Me too, highest we get gakpo and the wait for summer to get him
But never say never in football
Osimhen can have a pre-contract but January with Napoli still pursuing Serie A and still in the UCL, not happening.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Kyase(m): 12:09am On Nov 14, 2022
fergie001:
Osimhen can have a pre-contract but January with Napoli still pursuing Serie A and still in the UCL, not happening.

Someone said same thing on twitter last week
We’ll wait and see
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by fergie001: 1:02am On Nov 14, 2022
Kyase:

Someone said same thing on twitter last week
We’ll wait and see
The first night I cried in football.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by fergie001: 1:05am On Nov 14, 2022
OJEEMAH:
You can’t ruin your legacy at a club that has no ambition to create new history.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by fergie001: 1:08am On Nov 14, 2022
Kyase:
Yeah
The issue with EtH is personal.

The issue of the club isn't. When do we start looking inwards.... Ibrahimovic said the same thing he is saying.
Jose Mourinho, Di Maria..... Were they all wrong?

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by hustla(m): 1:23am On Nov 14, 2022
Make e getat

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Andy Ruiz Jr Apologizes To Eddie Hearn For Beating Anthony Joshua / Man Collapses After Losing A ₦200k Loan At A Betting Shop (Pix, Video) / Mike Tyson Vs Roy Jones Jr: November 28, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.