Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? (23112 Views)

Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband / Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) / ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? by James289(f): 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
She's an adult. There is nothing you can do when an adult makes a decision about their own life. You may disagree with her decision, but that does not make it wrong.

1 Like

Re: My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? by flokii: 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
@OP You need to exercise caution with the way you go about things.. she is your sis we know, but you must realize she is an adult too (anyone above 18 is considered adult).
Scolding and whatnot might be counter-productive, so it's better you advise her and hope she listens.
Re: My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? by Ohizman73(m): 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
Well the storyline is rather unfourtunate. But however from her age shes an adult and at this stage is not a teenager that should be stick worried about . as you claim shes well taken care off, mind you at that age she has her own life to live. as you claim you have taken care of her well- so to say you have done your part as a family. By the way that taken care off was she sent to a higher institution or to learn a trade or business as in commerce.i think you guys should just siddon luk ,most nigerians girls are something else when feminine features start manifesting. you should pray at least she gets a good bearing in getting hooked up and starting her own family. She too would always birth a female child.
Re: My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? by BRATISLAVA: 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nelbless:
How can someone of this age run away from home?

She's old enough to do what she wants, unless you can prove she's irrational.
Re: My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? by BRATISLAVA: 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nelbless:
INDEED I DONT LNOW IF SOME PEOPLES HUMAN BRAIN IS LOCATED THROUGH THE FEACES GATEWAY, COS READING THROUGH THE COMMENTS, ONE WILL ASK QUESTIONS IF A HUMAN IS BEHIND THE KEYBOARD THAT HAD SENT SUCH COMMENTS.

ANYWAYS, FOR FOLKS THAT HAD ASKED, AM IN MY LATE 30S, 38.....

I HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR A WHILE AND CAME VISITING ONLY TO DISCOVER THESE VERY NONCHALANT TRAITS FROM HER.

AGAIN FOR FOLKS WHO BELIEVE WE CAGED HER, NO ONE CAGED HER, SHE HAVE HER FRIENDS, WHOM SHE VISITS UPON TELLING US WHERE SHE GOES, I MEAN I AM TALKING ABOUT A GIRL WHO HAD BEEN RAPED TWICE. FALLEN INTO THE HANDS OF RITUALIST ON FOUR OCCASIONS, IN ANOTHER OCCASSION SHE HAD BEEN CHARMED TO COME STEAL FROM THE FAMILY, SHE WENT TO WHERE THE MONEY WAS KEPT BUT AS SHE SAID, A FORCE WAS HOLDING HER BACK FROM TAKING THE MONEY, SHE COULDNT TAKE IT....ETC......

SHE IS MY LOVELY SISTER, I LOVE HER MORE THAN MY BREATH BUT SHE BEHAVES LIKE SOMEONE FATED FOR SOME VERY BAD THINGS, GO TO SCHOOL, SHE DROPPED OUT CLAIMING HER BRAIN CANT PICK WHAT THE LECTURES ARE TEACHING, 3 HIGHER INSTITUTES, ALRIGHT LEARN HAND WORK, HELL NO, SHE WILL DISAPPEAR AND ELOPE WITH WILD LADIES FOR PARTIES ETC

AGAIN MAY NO ONE HERE WHO THINKS OR HAVE TURNED THIS INTO SOME FUN TOPIC OR MOCKERY NEVER HAVE A CHILD THAT WILL GIVE YOU HALF OF WHAT WE ARE GOING THROUGH.

ALRIGHT, FIND SUITOR, SHE IS PICKING THEM LIKE BEANS.

THE ONLY POSATIVE NEWS NOW IS THAT, SHE IS ALIVE (SHE HAD BLOCKED OUR LINES AND HAD CALLED A FRIEND TO TELL US THAT SHE IS OK, BUT FOR HOW LONG?) .....COS WE ALL KNOW WHAT WE SEE ON THE NEWS EVERYDAY AND HOW DARK THE HUMAN HEARTS ARE RIGHT NOW, ESPECIALLY NOW CHRISTMAS IS COMING, PEOPLE FROM EVIL CLAN ARE LOOKING FOR VUNERABLE PEOPLE TO USE

Your baby sister needs help. What really happened to her in the past? She should speak with a therapist. She's too turbulent.

With this information you supplied about her, you should take down your profile pic.
Re: My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? by Biggers82(m): 6:49am On Nov 15, 2022
Your Sister na Comfrim Olosoh please allow her to do her Oloshoh in peace nah the guy will soon send her away after impregnanting her and she is coming back with ot just like her friend who is a single mother nah.
She will calm down after the pregnancy test comes out positive. Good luck to her.
Re: My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? by vickydevoka(m): 7:21am On Nov 15, 2022
Bahamas95:
One of the reasons some men say they don't want female children......When a female child wanna disgrace her family they go the extra mile.

Just seeing the headline alone I know her problem must be gbola related.
My papa hear am. Your are right
Re: My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? by HolyMan12: 8:19am On Nov 15, 2022
Nelbless:
Good morning house,

I write this with a cloud of confusion over my head.

I have a kid sister, our last born who stays with my parents, she is well taken care of in every possible way, but appear to be the black sheep of the house, as she is extremely sturbbon and rebellious, need i say she is the last born of the family, which places her in the state of not wanting or lacking anything at all.

Anyways I will try my best in making this as brief as I can, my sister is notorious for being too trusty, emotional, a social media maniac ......I mean on several occasions she had been saved from ill fate of being kidnapped by ritualists, these episodes cants be shared here cos they are numerous, we as her family realizing these trend about her, placed a restriction on her movement, which implies she is not allowed seeing anyone we do not know or her making friends or visiting them without our knowing who they are.

Just on Saturday which is two days ago, she told us her girl friend ,(someone about 7 years older than she is, a single mother) is siçk, she seek visiting her, we okayed that, only to find out she had played us in other to visit someone she had met on Facebook far far away, she did came back same Saturday very late though.

Before then my mom had confronted the supposed sick lady only to find out all was a ....

Upon her return she was scolded......only for her to pick few of her stuffs and run away on Sunday, then we discovered , that somehow her girl friend to give us the phone number of the boy she had visited, she tipped us into believing she must have encouraged her to run away or maybe away of the stranger my sister might have ran to.

WE INTEND PICKING THE GIRL THIS MORNING WITH POLICE FOR QUESTIONING, BUT SOME OF MY SIBLINGS ARE INSISTING WE ALLOW MY SISTER BE AS SHE HAVE BEEN SCREAMING FOR FREEDOM FOR LONG, INSISTING SHE WILL RUN AWAY SOMEDAY.

AM CONFUSED PLEASE, COS THIS IS ON THE VERGE OF BEING A DENT ON MY FAMILY
The glory of penis can never be underestimated grin

1 Like

Re: My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? by Testimony1988(m): 8:36am On Nov 15, 2022
You need to find her by all possible means before she will bring shame and reproach to the family.

1 Like

Re: My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? by aisha1314(f): 10:45am On Nov 15, 2022
malvisguy212:
it's may seem like you are right. but base on parenting, you are wrong. if a man is not legally married to a lady, he has no right to house someone daughter. or you'll allow your adult daughter to live with a man who did not pay her bride price ? sorry mam. what you wrote up there is what we call BEAUTIFUL NONSENSE!!!

If I were to one day become a parent (highly unlikely though) once my child is 18 I will not be bothered about what they do, especially in their personal life. I will respect every choice they make in this area of their life, even if I don't agree with it. If they want to live with a man without being married that's their choice. As long as their choices harm nobody then I won't interfere in their lives.
Re: My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:05am On Nov 15, 2022
TUANKU:
Involve the Police ASAP don't listen to those people asking to let her be. We all do stupid things when we are young. Go get your sister bro.
24yr old woman is young and not capable of making sound decisions? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? by malvisguy212: 11:11am On Nov 15, 2022
aisha1314:

If I were to one day become a parent (highly unlikely though) once my child is 18 I will not be bothered about what they do, especially in their personal life. I will respect every choice they make in this area of their life, even if I don't agree with it. If they want to live with a man without being married that's their choice. As long as their choices harm nobody then I won't interfere in their lives.
you should be bothered, that why you are his/her mother. it's is your duty to lead them to the path of success. if you cannot take care of a child, please don't get pregnant.

If you watch a man out walking his dog, you might end up thinking that the dog is leading the way. The dog is out in front, pulling the leash, and the man is following behind. But what happens when they reach a corner, and the man
wants to turn right? The dog may continue forward for a little bit, until he realizes that the man has turned. A moment later, the dog is leading the man again, pulling on the leash but headed in an entirely new direction. The dog only appears to be leading, but is in reality subject to the whims of the master.

Don't you want to be a parent someday ? what wrong
Re: My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
aisha1314:

that choice will harm them u r just saying this cuz y r too young to understand life. young people need guidance or else the life will teach them a bitter lesson
Re: My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? by Chizzychinny: 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
She only needs freedom, maybe she wasn't given that freedom and besides she's 24. By now she should be able to know her left from her right.
Re: My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? by jamznato: 10:03am On Nov 16, 2022
Yes she is adult but for me you can help or guide her to make the best decision that will favor her and not bring burdens to others. Call the police locate her and shakara the guy she is with make him.know say e get person o
Because wen love goes south na una go carry the wahala somehow becos u dont knw they guy or what they are up to. Even if she wan settle or marry or attach she should do it formally make una know her whereabout and that of e the guy too, in case something happen. She needs freedom since 14 but now power has change hands dont stop her 20yesrs they marry self but help her to make the best decision for her life let her know what it takes and the consequences of her decisions and if it worked out fine that the guy is a good type to build her, she will be grateful to you. No leave yur sis suppot her to get the best. After 24-28 marriage wahala go be like dollar case for nigeria. Help her abeg
Re: My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? by aisha1314(f): 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2022
Abba114:
u are always a fan of promiscuous lifestyle pls fear god for once in your life

An adult deciding to leave home and live her life on her own terms is not in any way a "promiscuous lifestyle".
Re: My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
aisha1314:

An adult deciding to leave home and live her life on her own terms is not in any way a "promiscuous lifestyle".
if its not a promiscuous lifestyle why dont her get married? she wants to go away so that she can have the opportunity to have as much sex as she wants. later on in her life she will complain on how she was used and dumped by guys. that if she didnt contract stds.
Re: My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? by Teeneyo(m): 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2022
U can take d horse to the stream
Bt u cant force it 2 drink

At dis stage..let her b
Just try to know her location and always communicate wit her

The street go teach her lessons..good or bad
Re: My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? by akube34: 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2022
Nelbless:
Good morning house,

I write this with a cloud of confusion over my head.

I have a kid sister, our last born who stays with my parents, she is well taken care of in every possible way, but appear to be the black sheep of the house, as she is extremely sturbbon and rebellious, need i say she is the last born of the family, which places her in the state of not wanting or lacking anything at all.

Anyways I will try my best in making this as brief as I can, my sister is notorious for being too trusty, emotional, a social media maniac ......I mean on several occasions she had been saved from ill fate of being kidnapped by ritualists, these episodes cants be shared here cos they are numerous, we as her family realizing these trend about her, placed a restriction on her movement, which implies she is not allowed seeing anyone we do not know or her making friends or visiting them without our knowing who they are.

Just on Saturday which is two days ago, she told us her girl friend ,(someone about 7 years older than she is, a single mother) is siçk, she seek visiting her, we okayed that, only to find out she had played us in other to visit someone she had met on Facebook far far away, she did came back same Saturday very late though.

Before then my mom had confronted the supposed sick lady only to find out all was a ....

Upon her return she was scolded......only for her to pick few of her stuffs and run away on Sunday, then we discovered , that somehow her girl friend to give us the phone number of the boy she had visited, she tipped us into believing she must have encouraged her to run away or maybe away of the stranger my sister might have ran to.

WE INTEND PICKING THE GIRL THIS MORNING WITH POLICE FOR QUESTIONING, BUT SOME OF MY SIBLINGS ARE INSISTING WE ALLOW MY SISTER BE AS SHE HAVE BEEN SCREAMING FOR FREEDOM FOR LONG, INSISTING SHE WILL RUN AWAY SOMEDAY.

AM CONFUSED PLEASE, COS THIS IS ON THE VERGE OF BEING A DENT ON MY FAMILY
was thinking she was even a teenager. Let that anty be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: About My Elder Brother Who Does Not Care About Us / Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana / Anambra State Government Releases Statement On Alleged Child Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.