Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,595 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Your Advice Is Needed Pls ! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Your Advice Is Needed Pls ! (328 Views)

I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. / Q I Group Of Companies Your Advice Is Needed / I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advice Is Needed Pls ! by NDSMELODY(m): 10:27am On Nov 14, 2022
Do you advice a graduate of elect/elect engineering to make use of the opportunity to join police force ?...........how much is their salary at graduate level, will I be able to do other things or it is a full time job.

Note ; I am currently working as a class teacher in a private school with 40k as salary.

1 Like

Re: Your Advice Is Needed Pls ! by mightyleks(m): 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
Police force has been bastardized if not it's a good journey since you already have a soft landing spot
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Pls ! by lavylilly: 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
Start your won business?
NDSMELODY:
Do you advice a graduate of elect/elect engineering to make use of the opportunity to join police force ?...........how much is their salary at graduate level, will I be able to do other things or it is a full time job.

Note ; I am currently working as a class teacher in a private school with 40k as salary.
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Pls ! by lereinter(m): 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
NDSMELODY:

Strongly advice you to join

You can use your income to get other trainings, and get contract

Elect elect teaching in a school is very bad and a waste of time, look for where you can learn practical electrical work instead
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Pls ! by otuword: 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
I will advice you to join after 6months in police service move further to become a mobile police they are the one eating the money and people respect them more than the normal traditional police officers
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Pls ! by NDSMELODY(m): 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
otuword:
I will advice you to join after 6months in police service move further to become a mobile police they are the one eating the money and people respect them more than the normal traditional police officers
thanks for the input sir
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Pls ! by NDSMELODY(m): 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
lereinter:

Strongly advice you to join

You can use your income to get other trainings, and get contract

Elect elect teaching in a school is very bad and a waste of time, look for where you can learn practical electrical work instead
thank you so much sir.
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Pls ! by NDSMELODY(m): 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
mightyleks:
Police force has been bastardized if not it's a good journey since you already have a soft landing spot
thank you sir but how has it been bastardized sir ?
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Pls ! by Slickbishop(m): 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
lavylilly:
Start your won business?

Mumu.did u give him money?
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Pls ! by Slickbishop(m): 6:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
[quote author=NDSMELODY post=118377087] Do you advice a graduate of elect/elect engineering to make use of the opportunity to join police force ?...........how much is their salary at graduate level, will I be able to do other things or it is a full time job.

Note ; I am currently working as a class teacher in a private school with 40k as salary.[/quo

Oga join them ASAP for now.it is better than that useless teaching jobs.u can begin a fresh career from there and may love it at the end of the day.at least u r a graduate
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Pls ! by tosbobby(m): 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
If your grade as an Elect-Elect is good and you have a friendly age, you should retain your teaching job and be on a lookout because police job does not have free exit.
A teaching job of 40k if you give them one week notice before resignation it means you're generous.

Police job is not different from working in the local government council, salary is not friendly rather it is the bribe they're using to sustain. What if you're a man of integrity and you don't want to be dirty?

Although not all policemen stands on the street hunting defaulters, some carryout administrive duties but am just bothered about FREE EXIT.

Examine yourself if truly you have the skills and other top attributes that are currently selling in the labor market today.

For clarification, the attributes are
Skills - IT related
Academic qualifications and grade - 2.1 min
NYSC - completed/exemption
Age - under 30, not football age
CV writing and settings - attractive
Knowing how/platform to get the firsthand job information
Knowledge, Self Confidence & Resilience
but to mention a few.
I can't explain all the attributes detailed by typing.

I can't type everything in my mind but trust me, if this attributes are intact, trust me you will get a job, you just need to use your eagle eye and number six.

In conclusion, free exit and possibility of attending interviews are the reasons why I won't encourage you to take the job.

Best of luck �
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Pls ! by NDSMELODY(m): 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
tosbobby:
If your grade as an Elect-Elect is good and you have a friendly age, you should retail your teaching job and be on a lookout because police job does not have free exit.
A teaching job of 40k if you give them one week notice before resignation it means you're generous.

Police job is not different from working in the local government council, salary is not friendly rather it is the bribe they're using to sustain. What if you're a man of integrity and you don't want to be dirty?

Although not all policemen stands on the street hunting defaulters, some carryout administrive duties but am just bothered about FREE EXIT.

Examine yourself if truly you have the skills and other top attributes that are currently selling in the labor market today.

For clarification, the attributes are
Skills - IT related
Academic qualifications and grade - 2.1 min
NYSC - completed/exemption
Age - under 30, not football age
CV writing and settings - attractive
Knowing how/platform to get the firsthand job information
Knowledge, Self Confidence & Resilience
but to mention a few.
I can't explain all the attributes detailed by typing.

I can't type everything in my mind but trust me, if this attributes are intact, trust me you will get a job, you just need to use your eagle eye and number six.

In conclusion, free exit and possibility of attending interviews are the reasons why I won't encourage you to take the job.

Best of luck �
thank you sir, I am 29 and will be 30 next year. I completed my NYSC this year august , i have fundamental basic knowledge of java programming language but the problem is that I don't a laptop for now to integrate my software development dream.
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Pls ! by Affliatechris01(f): 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
NDSMELODY:

Add high income skill with your job and you are good to go.

You can start Publishing low content books on Amazon, you can go into digital marketing etc.

Business is what can help you scale up not another job

I can guide you on this, send a whatsapp message

+2-3-4-8-0-3-4-1-9-9-2-1-10
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Pls ! by Slickbishop(m): 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
Affliatechris01:

Add high income skill with your job and you are good to go.

You can start Publishing low content books on Amazon, you can go into digital marketing etc.

Business is what can help you scale up not another job

I can guide you on this, send a whatsapp message

+2-3-4-8-0-3-4-1-9-9-2-1-10

He still needs money to do all of these.

(1) (Reply)

Make 10k Weekly By Streaming Youtube Ads / Cashier Is Urgently Needed At Ikeja, Lagos / Company Driver Urgently Needed In Maryland Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.