Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

[STORY] My Class Teacher (episode 1-17) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [STORY] My Class Teacher (episode 1-17) (129 Views)

i’ve Slept With Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Beautiful Lady cries / Class Teacher Goes Viral After Caught Sleeping With 10-year-old Student (video) / Hoe Story: My Boyfriend Is A Fuckist, Just Like We Have Rapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[STORY] My Class Teacher (episode 1-17) by Giftto001: 11:13am On Nov 14, 2022
Episode 1

The headmistress had walked inside the classroom that morning to give the ss3 students some advice and instruction because it was the first term and their first time in ss3, she also informed them about their new biology teacher before living the class, after she left Elvis turned over to George and asked him.

Elvis: have you done that stuff?

George: not yet.

Elvis: you know i have to pass it this morning?

George: but didn’t you just hear the headmistress? We have a new biology teacher.

Elvis: abeg do fast and give me my notebook!

George: yes sir, I’ve heard you.

Lizzysadwalks to them) Elvis?

Elvis: what?

Lizzy: can i borrow your note book, mine isn’t complete.

Elvis: you always have the same story to tell.

Lizzy: please nah.

Elvis: I’ll take that book immediately i see any teacher.

Lizzy: where is it?

Elvis: take it from George.

George: am not through yet.

Elvis:that one is you people’s business. (He stands up and went out of the classroom, and went upstairs, he was about to go into the principal’s office when he bumped into a Lady)

Elvis: am sorry, i wasn’t watching.

Lady: it’s okay, which class are you in?

Elvis: ss3.

Lady: come and show me your class.

Elvis: let me get the list of books from the principal.

Lady: okay.(he went into the office and got the list of books and came out and they headed to his class, when they got there, he sat down and she went to the front of the class and started introducing herself.)

Lady: Good day class.

Class: Good day!

Lady: i know the headmistress must have told you about the new teacher?

Class: yes ma!

Lady: well am the new teacher and my name is Anita.

Class: ok ma!

Anita: so let’s start the class.( they all brought out their books while she took the chalk and Starts writing on the board)…….

Read full story here ���

https://24techinfo.com.ng/2022/10/10/story-my-class-t…her-episode-1-17/

(1) (Reply)

Switzerland Vs Brazil / Dgfrfymhhnfgjhfgb / Dxhnbl,tfnbfchlij

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.