Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Herbalist And Suspected Yahoo Boy Caught With Human Parts In Delta (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herbalist And Suspected Yahoo Boy Caught With Human Parts In Delta (Photos) (44847 Views)

Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State / Herbalist And Wife Use 7-Year-Old Son For Money Ritual In Ogun / Hotel Owner And Suspected Smuggling Kingpin Arrested By Customs. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herbalist And Suspected Yahoo Boy Caught With Human Parts In Delta (Photos) by EBMedia: 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
A suspected fraudster and his herbalist known as Ike, aka Ogenesu, have been arrested after policemen attached to the Obiaruku Police Station recovered suspected human parts at the herbalist’s place in Obiaruku, Ukwuani Local Government Area, Delta State, IGBERETV reports.

The suspect was driving around 5.20pm on Friday, October 28, when five policemen who were on a stop-and-search duty flagged down his vehicle.

The suspect refused to park and sped off instead, so the policemen chased after him and finally caught up with him.

The policemen, while searching the vehicle, found a note specifying the need for human parts.

"The instruction on the note was that the man should provide a human head, hand and leg. After recovering the note, the policemen asked what he wanted to use the specified items for and out of fear, he said it was for something," a source told the publication.

"So, the policemen embarked on full investigation by visiting the Obiaruku Police Station to obtain a warrant to search his three-bedroom flat and while searching his house, they obtained another written note requesting the same items in the first written note that was found in his car."

The police officers detained the suspect and during interrogation, he mentioned the herbalist Ike.

The suspect led policemen to the herbalist’s place, and while searching the premises, a decomposing corpse was found beside a fish pond.

However, Ike claimed the corpse is that of his child.

He said: "It was my child that was buried; I dug the grave and removed the corpse from where it was buried."

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ck8Bhnatb2a/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Herbalist And Suspected Yahoo Boy Caught With Human Parts In Delta (Photos) by Pleasure090(f): 2:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
Each part that was removed from those people should also be removed from them

Contact me For your Academic Assignment, Articles, power points, proposals, thesis with good Turnitin WhatsApp me

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Herbalist And Suspected Yahoo Boy Caught With Human Parts In Delta (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 2:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
Very good work from the police... Hand don touch these one's.

Imagine if this bastard had succeeded in this dastardly act, you'll see him with a brand new car worth millions of Naira this December, shutting down clubs in Warri, wasting their ill gotten wealth on dynasty club with expensive drinks and hookup girls.... Making legitimate hustlers like us feel intimidated.

God will continue to expose them.

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Herbalist And Suspected Yahoo Boy Caught With Human Parts In Delta (Photos) by ASAPFERG1: 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
flatheadds have done it again

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herbalist And Suspected Yahoo Boy Caught With Human Parts In Delta (Photos) by Toluwanise247(m): 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
Many young guys are desperate now than before….

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herbalist And Suspected Yahoo Boy Caught With Human Parts In Delta (Photos) by KelGraphicz(m): 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
cry the love money
Babaric act , spits! embarassed this type of people don't deserve to go to jail.

2 Likes

Re: Herbalist And Suspected Yahoo Boy Caught With Human Parts In Delta (Photos) by Cyntie55(f): 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
Most of these yahoo boys are not humans. Ladies most especially should be very careful with the type of guys they hang out with this period.

Christmas is fast approaching and evil people are roaming, looking for who to use for rituals.

14 Likes

Re: Herbalist And Suspected Yahoo Boy Caught With Human Parts In Delta (Photos) by Holybaddo: 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
4yrs in prison or serious Fine
He didn’t kill anyone he’s only in possession of human parts of someone that’s already dead(Killed by someone else)

Damn I take this case this dude walks free
Worst come to worst 4yrs cool
Re: Herbalist And Suspected Yahoo Boy Caught With Human Parts In Delta (Photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
Holybaddo:
4yrs in prison or serious Fine
He didn’t kill anyone he’s only in possession of human parts of someone that’s already dead(Killed by someone else)

Damn I take this case this dude walks free
Worst come to worst 4yrs cool

4yrs is more like 4 months.

They deserves life imprisonment tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbalist And Suspected Yahoo Boy Caught With Human Parts In Delta (Photos) by Mercury12(m): 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
Desperados shocked

Do to them what they did to their victim please.
Anyone found in possession of human body part inclusive!

Heaven be please so as one less problem for sane people in the society undecided

2 Likes

Re: Herbalist And Suspected Yahoo Boy Caught With Human Parts In Delta (Photos) by Holybaddo: 2:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
Life imprisonment for what? They didn’t kill anyone they are only in possession of parts
Urheadmaster:

4yrs is more like 4 months.

They deserves life imprisonment tongue
Re: Herbalist And Suspected Yahoo Boy Caught With Human Parts In Delta (Photos) by Offpoint1: 2:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
angry
Re: Herbalist And Suspected Yahoo Boy Caught With Human Parts In Delta (Photos) by Bolaji26(m): 2:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
People of Afghanistan at what they love doing again lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herbalist And Suspected Yahoo Boy Caught With Human Parts In Delta (Photos) by Manson1(m): 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
Why go into fraud when you can still work genuinely and earn a honest living......Are you about starting your building project? see our live thread for our ongoing building construction project of a 3-bedroom bungalow in Oron, Akwa Ibom... Link in my signature

3 Likes

Re: Herbalist And Suspected Yahoo Boy Caught With Human Parts In Delta (Photos) by livinbygrace: 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
I was looking for where he would be accused of defrauding any victim ,but could not see any.
So any ritualist,armed robbers or criminals are now tagged yahoo boys?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbalist And Suspected Yahoo Boy Caught With Human Parts In Delta (Photos) by sukkot: 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
shocked
Re: Herbalist And Suspected Yahoo Boy Caught With Human Parts In Delta (Photos) by bestman09(m): 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
Re: Herbalist And Suspected Yahoo Boy Caught With Human Parts In Delta (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
I don tell una make una dey eat more vegetables like my wife

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herbalist And Suspected Yahoo Boy Caught With Human Parts In Delta (Photos) by naijapips04: 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
Rituals don't work. I'm very saddened when I see supposedly educated folks believing they can make money by killing others.

Common guys, this is ,2022. Rituals don't and has never worked.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Herbalist And Suspected Yahoo Boy Caught With Human Parts In Delta (Photos) by Legendrysailor(m): 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
Hell no!!!!

Bastards

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herbalist And Suspected Yahoo Boy Caught With Human Parts In Delta (Photos) by fasho01(m): 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
The desperation to get rich quick is now at an alarmingly high rate

1 Like

Re: Herbalist And Suspected Yahoo Boy Caught With Human Parts In Delta (Photos) by yuzjet(m): 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nawa oo
Re: Herbalist And Suspected Yahoo Boy Caught With Human Parts In Delta (Photos) by diplomat058(m): 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
Holybaddo:
Life imprisonment for what? They didn’t kill anyone they are only in possession of parts

Did you say "only?" Someone who deals in human parts will not kill if the opportunity and circumstances permit?

3 Likes

Re: Herbalist And Suspected Yahoo Boy Caught With Human Parts In Delta (Photos) by Gredesau: 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
End time events cry

2 Likes

Re: Herbalist And Suspected Yahoo Boy Caught With Human Parts In Delta (Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
Bunch of lazy lots who wants to reap where they never sowed.

2 Likes

Re: Herbalist And Suspected Yahoo Boy Caught With Human Parts In Delta (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Herbalist And Suspected Yahoo Boy Caught With Human Parts In Delta (Photos) by enobong18: 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ykc2:
I don tell una make una dey eat more vegetables like my wife
Try get sence na?

1 Like

Re: Herbalist And Suspected Yahoo Boy Caught With Human Parts In Delta (Photos) by noCAP(m): 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
Wahala. If you no put hand for anything as a yahoo boy, e go really hard you to see better cash out. Life hard
Re: Herbalist And Suspected Yahoo Boy Caught With Human Parts In Delta (Photos) by Adebaba1(m): 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
shenanigans

i build ecommerce websites..contact siggy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deborah Onwu Stabbed To Death In Canada By Her Client / Suspected Lagos Robbers Kelechukwu, Godspower Busted With Stolen SUV / EFCC Arrests Suspected Internet Fraudster In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.