Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? (61045 Views)

Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) / 78-Year-Old Woman Stranded At Lagos Airport. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Bvlgari: 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
Do you know her? Stranded Nigerian woman in Milan Italy asking for help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TF8rRorg8s

5 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by dododawa1: 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
This life no balance, place someone is desperate to enter, another looking for help to come back, TAKE HER TO EMBASSY.

212 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by crestedaguiyi: 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
Edo most likely

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by habsydiamond(m): 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
No be everybody fit make am abroad oo.. going without plans is the worse thing to do. Which I can say is the reason behind this lady's being stranded

221 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by cassidy1996(m): 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
crestedaguiyi:
Edo most likely

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by LogicBomb8: 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
Help her if you can..

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Legend44(m): 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
1. How did she get to milan
2. Where/whom was she staying with before now
3. What was she doing in Italy
4. She wants to say goodbye to her family in Nigeria: why

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
Has she been living there or she just arrived?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Ngwamankillyou(m): 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
Please Yoruba community should quickly come to her aid. Nigerians around there do something.

Returning to Lagos in body bag is not an option.

This is not far from central.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by money121(m): 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
No matter the country people are passing thru alot..

As nigeria dey green for some people e dey red for some ppl also

Becos this Life No just balance

I pray her helper locate her

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Shiloh017: 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
Wow. I hope she finds help

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Jibabs2(m): 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
Who took her there?
Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Nwadu: 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
Jos
Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by JoeNL22(m): 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
Obi, please cum and rescue her. She needs your help.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Cyntie55(f): 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
Someone should please come to her aid.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by messenger4891: 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
God pls come to her rescue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by vickydevoka(m): 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
crestedaguiyi:
Edo most likely
Must
Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by ednut1(m): 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
After possibly crossing desert and med sea

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Nten: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
May probably be a victim of human trafficking

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Cmanforall: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
She should visit the Nigerian embassy.

But first, how did she get there? By visa or by sea?

Most who used the sea route dispose their passports and seek asylum.

I hope she gets help.

Make I campaign small: cheesy
Vote for me as Nigerian Ambassador (to any developed country) and I will make things right for our people in diaspora

I just watched the video, no name, state, village etc. How can her people send help across ?
How long has she been in Italy?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
Other Nigerians abroad should be of help

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by TooMuchSense1(m): 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
[b][/b]
Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by EgusiShankly: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
What's the guy even saying? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
That is Biliki na olosho business she went to do in Italy abeg how can I locate her cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
I feel for her. Japa by fire by force bruhs n sis this is a lesson to learn from. I f you don't have a laid out plan, please don't blindly run away from Nigeria. We know Nigeria is bad, it's a crime scene but still, have a plan before you leave.

May be all be fortunate in our endeavors!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by meobizy(f): 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
She will survive. No worry yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by TakeNigeriaBack: 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Johnn44: 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
Eya, They should take her to embassy sharpaly let them deport her Asap. Goodluck to her! Hope she never carry aids sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Divoc19(f): 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
May we learn to be contented.
Guide us O' Lord
Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by RPG2020(m): 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
Who need help dey bleach grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Illegal1(m): 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
Team japa...hope una dey see her?
if u lyk japa without plan b,u go still japa cum bk....

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road / Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.