Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" (39420 Views)

NERC Fines AEDC ₦200 Million For Violation Of The New Tariff / BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi Dragged To Court in Labour Party see why / Wike Shuts Down Caverton Helicopters For Violation Of Movement Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by lhordspy: 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
Peter Obi, the presidential flag-bearer of the Labour Party in respect of the 2023 election has been dragged to court for allegedly involving an underage girl-child in his political rally in Lagos.

POLITICS NIGERIA reports that the suit marked ID/6332GCM/2022, was filed by a child rights activist, Wale Ojo-Lanre at the Ikeja High Court.

The petitioner is seeking an award of N50 million damages for the violation of the child rights of the underage girl-child.

According to him, it is illegal, exploitative, and abusive for the presidential hopeful to post the picture and video of the toddler via his Twitter handle dated October 2 to refer to her as “a poster child.”

“In addition, we seek an order to disqualify the second respondent (Obi) from participating in the 2023 presidential election for condoning, adopting, encouraging and allowing the usage of the toddler for his rally,” Ojo-Lanre’s petition partly reads.

Meanwhile, this newspaper understands that the case has not been fixed for hearing.

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-peter-obi-dragged-to-court-over-rally/

173 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by lhordspy: 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
Not just only the case of the 'Poster girl' . But there are alot of cases like this to be answered by Labour-party and its apologists.

I Remember few months ago. I called the attention of the world to Peter obi supposedly '5 million man' walk which i noticed was characterised and littered with underage boys and girls all in the means to score cheap political point and hide their poor rally shows.

I cant still fathom how a struggling and finished political party like Labour party, in a bid to score cheap political point for the social media and spotlights, would descend so low in recruiting Underage boys and girls just to make the rally looks bigger.

Proofs in picture below:
These are from different rallies. I have them alot. After defeat in 2023, you all will pay for engaging in this silly act just for cheap political showing.

210 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Eriokanmi: 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
Joke of the day grin

676 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
Too much jealousy.

Is the mother of the child complaining??

Or are you now the mother?

For your projects, thesis, power point etc
Kindly check my signature below for contact details.

239 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by JoeNL22(m): 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:
Peter Obi, the presidential flag-bearer of the Labour Party in respect of the 2023 election has been dragged to court for allegedly involving an underage girl-child in his political rally in Lagos.

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-peter-obi-dragged-to-court-over-rally/
Obi Is Cumin Into Aso Rock!.......Will You Cum With Him?

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
Peter Obi is a monumental failure, a pathological liar and a corrupt individual.

Cosmatikka:
You ppl should tell us how Tinubu worked remotely in Detroit without his name been on the employee list. Na under cover agent?
You Eboes, zombidients and obituaries are too dull. Deloitte is a consulting firm that also uses contractors. Employees of the contractor companies will NOT appear in Deloitte employee data base because those employees are not employed directly by Deloitte. If you want to solve the riddle, find out the contractor company to see if Tinubu's name is in the employee data base during the period in question. The more you beat this issue the more you expose your low level of intelligence. It fits so well since your principal Obi is a 3rd class dullard from UNN.

45 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by JoeNL22(m): 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
See talk!.....will obi stop people from bringing their underage children to rallies?

234 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by HeadNigga: 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
Kai. Let this man be na.

This tells you how clean this man is. For some people to try to use this to bring him down tells you they don't have anything on him. I must vote him in February. If I no vote for am I be my mama born me

158 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by myfuntv: 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2022

55 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by upower123(m): 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
Make Una leave Peter obi alone....

123 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by NaijaMutant(f): 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
Attention seekers

Pls help me push Drugified BAT

184 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by nazicartel(m): 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
But campaign hasn't started when they were doing their rally. I don't think LP has talk with court on the ground that they were not the organizers of the rally. This case will be handled by an nysc lawyer.

149 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Naijanascam: 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
JoeNL22:

Obi Is Cumin Into Aso Rock!.......Will You Cum With Him?

Na A.n.i.m.a.l talk be dat

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Donjazet2: 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
Obidients, make sure you repost these pictures below so that other good hearted Nigeria will not fall prey to the evil information warfare the APC campaign has unleashed upon Nigerians.

Repost these pictures on your post's. Sensitize others.
See the accounts of the troll farm used to generate fake likes and comments for Tinubu

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Iliveforever(m): 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
Well, before the court decides... take this 2x3 today...

You’ll be ok

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by NaijaMutant(f): 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
Peter Obi is a monumental failure, a pathological liar and a corrupt individual.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by izuch(m): 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
Anything to discredit Peter Obi, did he organise the rally, if he did, did he invite the underaged to participate? Why the fear and want to exclude him from the polls from the back door?

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Cosmatikka: 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
Lol, Amoda Ogunlere boys fighting tooth and nail.
The judge should detain any lawyer that comes to argue this stupid case

You ppl should tell us how Tinubu worked remotely in Detroit without his name been on the employee list. Na under cover agent?

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by SpatialKing(m): 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
Okay
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Winningbot: 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
grin
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by StrongandMighty: 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
I just checked the name of the child right activist that sued obi and I wasn't surprised...

Why are humans so evil and wicked?
Where was this so called child right activist when the poor little girl and her mum was suffering?

Because of Peter Obi, the poor little girl got a scholarship up to the university level, her mom got a roof over her head plus a job and the only thing the right activist could do was to sue?

Even though the case won't see the light of the day and it isn't worth stressing over, but the billon dollar question is why are humans so evil and wicked?

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Realists(m): 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
Hmm, This lord & spiritual father of ipob is getting ready, to beat the drums of war, after his defeat come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Theunbothered: 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
Rubbish grin

Someone brought their child to a rally you want to disqualify Obi who doesn't know them from Adam. grin

I blame ASUU for failing to educate these numbskulls.

If any agbadoic element mentions me I will remind them of this video.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by 33vision: 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Nazgul: 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
This lawyer just want to use Peter Obi to blow, funny man.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by ecolime(m): 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
The petitioner is seeking an award of N50 million damages for the violation of the child rights of the underage girl-child.

The N50m is in favour of who?

The child or the petitioner?

Tinubu's supporters are so fucking dumb. Dem no go go school, na to dey use Oluwole certificate up and down dem sabi.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by bestman09(m): 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
Can't stop laughing!

Clowns everywhere grin angry grin

At least they have seen something to accuse him of after digging up everything that concerns him in their bid to nail him by all means.

Their paymaster is trending concerning his drug deals but his supporters are doing everything to turn white to red.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by eunisam: 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
This is funny ooh. Is there any law that stipulates age arrange for rally?

OBI didn't do any rally. It is the OBIDIENTS that do rallies.

34 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Labour Party Exco Meeting In Kano (Photos) / President Buhari Signs Petroleum Industry Bill Into Law / Wike's Loyalist Set Ablaze Thanksgiving Venue Of Pro Fubara Group In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.