Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" (39437 Views)

NERC Fines AEDC ₦200 Million For Violation Of The New Tariff / BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi Dragged To Court in Labour Party see why / Wike Shuts Down Caverton Helicopters For Violation Of Movement Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
etrange:

I wasn't speculating. I wasn't guessing. I know the nature of the company in question, and I know that Deloitte has the record of every single person that has worked there as a consultant regardless of the employment type. There's no contract that would ever deny Deloitte the right to do that because there is practically no way such a person can complete the project on-boarding process without it.

Working for an organization that once did some job for Deloitte does not mean you consulted for Deloitte except you were actually part of the team that did the Deloitte job. And before Deloitte would on-board you, there's a due process. Not only will they maintain your record in the database, you'll also complete a compulsory compliance and security self-study training. So if you understood how things work in Deloitte, you'd have known your comment I quoted was totally wrong.

I'm not here to prove or disprove Tinubu's guilt. I just chipped in my correction, so that next time you go abusing people and calling them dull, you should make sure you really know what you're saying yourself.

If I may ask, during what periods did YOU work for Deloitte and in what capacity?.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by TakeNigeriaBack: 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
Crafteck1:
Which means working for deloitte is a false claim right?

SEMANTICS: I worked for Deloitte or I worked for Deloitte as a consultant. Wht is the difference?
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by bizzibodi(m): 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
Now I know PO is the most popular candidate, which law stopped children from attending rally as spectators.
Is using underage voters in the north by APC not worst? or APC using nigeriens to vote...children can attend political rallies but cannot vote the law is clear.so I cannot back my child and attend a political rallies while giving him d useless APC flag to play with?
Thunderfire Batman!
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Alkapalexis: 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:
Not just only the case of the 'Poster girl' . But there are alot of cases like this to be answered by Labour-party and its apologists.

I Remember few months ago. I called the attention of the world to Peter obi supposedly '5 million man' walk which i noticed was characterised and littered with underage boys and girls all in the means to score cheap political point and hide their poor rally shows.

I cant still fathom how a struggling and finished political party like Labour party, in a bid to score cheap political point for the social media and spotlights, would descend so low in recruiting Underage boys and girls just to make the rally looks bigger.

Proofs in picture below:
These are from different rallies. I have them alot. After defeat in 2023, you all will pay for engaging in this silly act just for cheap political showing.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by ican2020: 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:
Not just only the case of the 'Poster girl' . But there are alot of cases like this to be answered by Labour-party and its apologists.

I Remember few months ago. I called the attention of the world to Peter obi supposedly '5 million man' walk which i noticed was characterised and littered with underage boys and girls all in the means to score cheap political point and hide their poor rally shows.

I cant still fathom how a struggling and finished political party like Labour party, in a bid to score cheap political point for the social media and spotlights, would descend so low in recruiting Underage boys and girls just to make the rally looks bigger.

Proofs in picture below:
These are from different rallies. I have them alot. After defeat in 2023, you all will pay for engaging in this silly act just for cheap political showing.

What will you say about this wicked soul

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Crafteck1: 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

SEMANTICS: I worked for Deloitte or I worked for Deloitte as a consultant. Wht is the difference?

Deloitte had no worker by that name

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by OChimex: 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:

Proofs in picture below:

I bursted in laughter when I read your “I called the attention of the world….”

Really?

Who cares about what crazy things you do there?

See, America and EU don’t care about you guys there just like una no care about yourselves over there.

If you guys like, make Satan the Devil your president. Na una go still suffer am. Please stop disturbing the world…..

If una like too, make una enter bush, bring wild animals, give them voters card, make them vote.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by etrange: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

If I may ask, during what periods did YOU work for Deloitte and in what capacity?.

Deloitte's SOP's from the days of Deloitte Haskin And Sells are all documented and when any business process or a policy changes, the documents are updated, a new record is added on the document history showing the date of modification, the nature of the modification, who did the modification and who reviewed/approved the modification. So any HR/IT employee that starts working in Deloitte US today can easily tell how things have progressed over the years. And there was never a time Deloitte would EVER on-board a project member or share any information with a third party employee without recording a substantial amount of information about the individual.

Deloitte's HR policies in each country are in alignment with the local labor policies of the country. According to the United States Department of Labor, the employer is responsible for recording injuries and illnesses that occur at work even for third party employees. If you knew the way databases work, you'd know there's no way to record illness lines if there's no parent master data.

You've moved from "they don't keep records of contractors" to "it depends on the organization" to "it's about the time". It's very clear you care more defending Tinubu than actually appreciating facts, and you'd say anything to defend him. However, his own words dismantle your defense strategy. Read the text in the image below. He said the offer was made to him directly.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Sparrk007(m): 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nothing surprised me from AGBADO camp again
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by TakeNigeriaBack: 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
etrange:

Deloitte's SOP's from the days of Deloitte Haskin And Sells are all documented and when any business process or a policy changes, the documents are updated, a new record is added on the document history showing the date of modification, the nature of the modification, who did the modification and who reviewed/approved the modification. So any HR/IT employee that starts working in Deloitte US today can easily tell how things have progressed over the years. And there was never a time Deloitte would EVER on-board a project member or share any information with a third party employee without recording a substantial amount of information about the individual.

Deloitte's HR policies in each country are in alignment with the local labor policies of the country. According to the United States Department of Labor, the employer is responsible for recording injuries and illnesses that occur at work even for third party employees. If you knew the way databases work, you'd know there's no way to record illness lines if there's no parent master data.

You've moved from "they don't keep records of contractors" to "it depends on the organization" to "it's about the time". It's very clear you care more defending Tinubu than actually appreciating facts, and you'd say anything to defend him. However, his own words dismantle your defense strategy. Read the text in the image below. He said the offer was made to him directly.

You sound credible, so I will give you the benefit of doubt. Now, can you provide a sample of Deloitte employee data base (you can redact names) to show that contract employees are included? If you provide this then all that is left is for me to check the authenticity of David Hundeyin's documents. If you provide the sample database and Hundeyin's documents comes out as reliable, then I will accept that Tinubu did not work for Deloitte.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Timoli2014(m): 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
APC and their illetrate jokes can't stop to amaze me
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Juanmike(m): 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
JoeNL22:

Obi Is Cumin Into Aso Rock!.......Will You Cum With Him?
TINUBU IS STERIL, HE CANT CUM.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Theoarhics: 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
If the parents the child is not involved , whoever filled the suit is a bastard. Petty, jealous and APC loser
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Littlefingerjp: 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
Peter Obi is a monumental failure, a pathological liar and a corrupt individual.

You Eboes, zombidients and obituaries are too dull. Deloitte is a consulting firm that also uses contractors. Employees of the contractor companies will NOT appear in Deloitte employee data base because those employees are not employed directly by Deloitte. If you want to solve the riddle, find out the contractor company to see if Tinubu's name is in the employee data base during the period in question. The more you beat this issue the more you expose your low level of intelligence. It fits so well since your principal Obi is a 3rd class dullard from UNN.
Look at how dumb Yu sound defending your principal.. Everything about him are all lies starting from his age,His certificate,his work experience, everything about him all are lies,no wonder he can't show up for any debate or interview...It is better to be a third class graduate than to be a first class fraud..Let him provide the so called contractor so we can go and verify
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
This post should be moved to the comedy section
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Robinmido(m): 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
All APCshit supporters and Thier madness are mad. Foolish people
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by historic: 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
Confirmedzombie:
Obi is a disgrace to humanity. Shameless liar and a scammer scamming the foolish and brainwashed obedient.

Tinubu is a shame to mankind... I have never seen a man with wantonness surrounding him
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by etrange: 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

You sound credible, so I will give you the benefit of doubt. Now, can you provide a sample of Deloitte employee data base (you can redact names) to show that contract employees are included? If you provide this then all that is left is for me to check the authenticity of David Hundeyin's documents. If you provide the sample database and Hundeyin's documents comes out as reliable, then I will accept that Tinubu did not work for Deloitte.

Can I provide you a sample of Deloitte's database?! I should provide you a sample of Deloitte USA database? Bro, did you really think this request through before making it? In what format, please? .bac or xml? I wouldn't want to be caught sounding condescending, so let me assume this is not your field and that's why you boldly made such a request. Databases are not just files you print out and share. And even if it was, how do you think anyone would ever share the DB schema of an organization with you? You think data is the only thing we protect in the DB? Sorry, I cannot give you any file. I'm not that eager to prove my credibility

Tinubu said he got a direct offer (not third-party as you posited) from Deloitte. This means he was a direct employee. The management of Deloitte said they don't know him. If you don't believe the management, there is no way you'd believe me, a faceless user on Nairaland. So I didn't start this chat because I wanted you to believe he didn't work with Deloitte. You'll always believe what you want to believe anyway. Like I said, I quoted you cause of the way you abused a whole ethnicity even when you were saying something incorrect yourself.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by TakeNigeriaBack: 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
etrange:
Can I provide you a sample of Deloitte's database?! I should provide you a sample of Deloitte USA database? Bro, did you really think this request through before making it? In what format, please? .bac or xml? I wouldn't want to be caught sounding condescending, so let me assume this is not your field and that's why you boldly made such a request. Databases are not just files you print out and share. And even if it was, how do you think anyone would ever share the DB schema of an organization with you? You think data is the only thing we protect in the DB? Sorry, I cannot give you any file. I'm not that eager to prove my credibility

Olodo, I told you to redact the names (and other confidenial data). I can't take your word for it. Provide a sample to show that contractors are included in the database.

etrange:

Tinubu said he got a direct offer (not third-party as you posited) from Deloitte. This means he was a direct employee. The management of Deloitte said they don't know him. If you don't believe the management, there is no way you'd believe me, a faceless user on Nairaland. So I didn't start this chat because I wanted you to believe he didn't work with Deloitte. You'll always believe what you want to believe anyway. Like I said, I quoted you cause of the way you abused a whole ethnicity even when you were saying something incorrect yourself.

Oponu, don't jump ahead of yourself. You still have to prove that the documents provided by Hundeyin are authentic. Does the address etc. match with Deloitte? Does the name of the 'employee' that sent the email match with a real name in Deloitte database? How did Hundeyin get access to Tinubu's social security number (SSN)?
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by historic: 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

I am not gonna do your homework for you lazy boy. Get to work. So that you can satisfy your heart desire. You think ONLY Tinubu has controversies? Enjoy this conservative list of Peter Obi's controversies.

So using a child's picture as his dp is now a controversy?... Na wa for urchins oo
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Levels1(m): 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:
Peter Obi, the presidential flag-bearer of the Labour Party in respect of the 2023 election has been dragged to court for allegedly involving an underage girl-child in his political rally in Lagos.

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-peter-obi-dragged-to-court-over-rally/

Certainly he will be disqualified
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by TakeNigeriaBack: 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
historic:

So using a child's picture as his dp is now a controversy?... Na wa for urchins oo

Who's talking about child's picture? That's the least of Obituary's controversies. Feast your eyes below:

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by kenechukwuori(m): 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
Many are the afflictions of the righteous but God delivereth him from them all...jobless people because of 10k only!
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by etrange: 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

Olodo, I told you to redact the names (and other confidenial data). I can't take your word for it. Provide a sample to show that contractors are included in the database.

Oponu, don't jump ahead of yourself. You still have to prove that the documents provided by Hundeyin are authentic. Does the address etc. match with Deloitte? Does the name of the 'employee' that sent the email match with a real name in Deloitte database? How did Hundeyin get access to Tinubu's social security number (SSN)?

You don't know what a database is. You don't send "database" on Nairaland. And no, redaction doesn't make it safe to let anyone see your data dictionary/schema. I'm not even going to have that discussion with you cause I figured was just your last resort to save face. Now, it's the authenticity of the letter. Anyway, I've said what I wanted to say to you. And I'm not going to degenerate to the name calling level with you cause that what y'all do when you don't have any other thing. You believe whatever you want to believe. Just think deeper before commenting next time. I'm done with you.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by olaolaking: 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
nazicartel:
But campaign hasn't started when they were doing their rally. I don't think LP has talk with court on the ground that they were not the organizers of the rally. This case will be handled by an nysc lawyer.
Òbí posted it and applauded it on his sm handle. - His mistake
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by fof1: 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:

Proofs in picture below:

Whatever U like Pls do...but be assured that TINUBU will not make it to Aso Rock.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
etrange:

You don't know what a database is. You don't send "database" on Nairaland. And no, redaction doesn't make it safe to let anyone see your data dictionary/schema. I'm not even going to have that discussion with you cause I figured was just your last resort to save face. Now, it's the authenticity of the letter. Anyway, I've said what I wanted to say to you. And I'm not going to degenerate to the name calling level with you cause that what y'all do when you don't have any other thing. You believe whatever you want to believe. Just think deeper before commenting next time. I'm done with you.

I gave you the benefit of doubt and you have just expose yourself as a poser. Just do the first item on the list below to restore your credibility. Otherwise, hide your head in shame as a shameless poser.

1.Just screenshot the relevant part of the database (that indicates Deloitte and identify a row as 'contractor) and redact everything else. It won't take you more than 10 minutes if you have access as you claim. 2. We are yet to prove that Hundeyin's documents are authentic. 3. Hundeyin is yet to explain how he obtained Tinubu's SSN.

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by REALretep(m): 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
Laughable
I saw the title and thought these enemies of the people have finally trapped our incoming President only to read a laughable suit
They are even further popularizing Peter Obi by these their desperate actions grin
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Amaggedon: 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
Peter Obi is a monumental failure, a pathological liar and a corrupt individual.

You Eboes, zombidients and obituaries are too dull. Deloitte is a consulting firm that also uses contractors. Employees of the contractor companies will NOT appear in Deloitte employee data base because those employees are not employed directly by Deloitte. If you want to solve the riddle, find out the contractor company to see if Tinubu's name is in the employee data base during the period in question. The more you beat this issue the more you expose your low level of intelligence. It fits so well since your principal Obi is a 3rd class dullard from UNN.
Second class is class of degree in Nigeria University , a prestigious university like UNN gave someone Second class lower and you're calling the person a failure for that? This person you called a failure has chaired many banks in his thirties and fourties . Now my question to you is what have you achieved in your live to call someone like Peter Obi a failure? Lol . A hungry man calling a billionaire a failure is the funniest thing you'd see on Nairaland.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by tolulope967: 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
OkayOkay...
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by emanobis(m): 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

You told us he is an employee of a contractor company right?

Ogbeni...tell us the name of the contractor company

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) / Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB / Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.