Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,307 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Despoilers On Nairaland - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Despoilers On Nairaland (767 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Despoilers On Nairaland by mamacy: 10:59am On Aug 24, 2011
I wont be surprised if there are rapists on nairaland. If you have forcefully had intimate relatonship with a lady, u are amongst the despoiler on nairaland. You need to ask for forgiveness from the lady and God because indirectly you have placed a curse on yourself.

I know someone going through the process of psychological healing, so i know what am saying.
Re: Despoilers On Nairaland by manmustwac(m): 11:07am On Aug 24, 2011
Are you trying to say that you know someone who was raped by a guy she met on nairaland?
Re: Despoilers On Nairaland by mamacy: 11:17am On Aug 24, 2011
manmustwac:

Are you trying to say that you know someone who was violated by a guy she met on nairaland?

am talking generally, whether she met the guy on nairaland/not, violation is traumatic for the victim
Re: Despoilers On Nairaland by claremont(m): 11:26am On Aug 24, 2011
MODs, Is there some form of religious connotation in this? Why oh why is it in this section, it should be under Crime or Family section!
Re: Despoilers On Nairaland by mamacy: 11:51am On Aug 24, 2011
i beg ur pardon atheist Claremont, do u guys also believe in forgiveness too? and to whom do you ask forgiveness from?
Re: Despoilers On Nairaland by tpia5: 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2011
Plenty of criminals are on nl.
Re: Despoilers On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2011
tpia@:

Plenty of criminals are on nl.

LWKMD

mamacy:

I wont be surprised if there are rapists on nairaland. If you have forcefully had intimate relatonship with a lady, u are amongst the despoiler on nairaland. You need to ask for forgiveness from the lady and God because indirectly you have placed a curse on yourself.

I know someone going through the process of psychological healing, so i know what am saying.
have u falling victim recently tell the truth?

FYI most of the ladies out there are the ones inviting the guys to come spoil them. Immorality isn't one sided in this our present generation. What can u say about the NL that are fond of saying nonsense about the sex [/b]subject and attracting the guys directly or indirectly?

When they get [b]violated
, who do u blame?
Re: Despoilers On Nairaland by mamacy: 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2011
i quite agree with u Toba, but its a different thing altogether if the lady was not willing and was forced, and ve nt been violated b4
Re: Despoilers On Nairaland by pleep(m): 12:43am On Aug 25, 2011
wierd topic. Anyway out of 700,000 people theres got to be atleast one rapist.
Re: Despoilers On Nairaland by cicero(m): 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2011
R$ape is horrible and I dont wish on my enemy.

But there are principles that if any female observe, no r$apist will ever near them.

And if anyone has been r$aped already they can use the same principles to punish the r$apists so gruesomely that suicide will appear very pleasant to the r$apist,

Pray to God and He will reveal these principles to you.
Re: Despoilers On Nairaland by tpia5: 12:35am On Aug 26, 2011
self defence is the best form of protection, after prayer.

if the r.apist ends up missing a few things, or with cracked nuts, he'll think twice if the urge ever grips him again.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man And Wife In UK Facing 6 Years In Prison Over Benefit Scam / Another Aluu Style Murder Committed!! / Killer Policeman Asked Us To Say Our Last Prayers – Survivor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.