Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Obi Unleash Social Media Mob On Everyone Who Slightly Disagrees With Him- Soludo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Unleash Social Media Mob On Everyone Who Slightly Disagrees With Him- Soludo (651 Views)

Try Nnamdi Kanu Expeditiously Or Release Him, Soludo Tells FG / Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation / WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Unleash Social Media Mob On Everyone Who Slightly Disagrees With Him- Soludo by Peterobiisathie(f): 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
I hope that after February 2023, Peter Obi will return to APGA (the party that made him everything he is politically) as I offered him on 8th March, 2022 and begin the hard work, if he truly wants to be president of Nigeria. It won’t happen by desperately jumping from one party to another or by unleashing a social media mob on everyone who slightly disagrees with you. I decided to pen my views personally — again for the records. On this, I don’t mind being a one man minority. As history beckons, my conscience and sense of duty to my people dictate that I should never be silent. I will happily accept the judgment of history for standing by the truth!

Charlse Soludo
Re: Obi Unleash Social Media Mob On Everyone Who Slightly Disagrees With Him- Soludo by JoeNL22(m): 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
Peterobiisathie:

Charlse Soludo
Obi Is Cumin Into Aso Rock!.......Will You Cum With Him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Unleash Social Media Mob On Everyone Who Slightly Disagrees With Him- Soludo by 9jii(m): 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
Only his people will suffer for that just like Kanu's stupidity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Unleash Social Media Mob On Everyone Who Slightly Disagrees With Him- Soludo by KingKO22: 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
They are cyber militants of Obidogs

Let them cry and wail. Na their problems.

One thing is certain. Obituary canner be our president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Unleash Social Media Mob On Everyone Who Slightly Disagrees With Him- Soludo by Peterobiisathie(f): 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
No one has a monopoly of social media violence, and no one should play God
Soludo Solution
Re: Obi Unleash Social Media Mob On Everyone Who Slightly Disagrees With Him- Soludo by aariwa(m): 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
Hahaha Yoruba Muslims have now elevated mad man Soludo to same level with prophet Mohamed because he lied against PO ..same soludo that jumped from Pdp to the apga PO built single-handedly with his own money, same way he built labor party but y’all will still end up in shame because PO is a divine project
Re: Obi Unleash Social Media Mob On Everyone Who Slightly Disagrees With Him- Soludo by Peterobiisathie(f): 8:44am On Nov 16, 2022
Peter Pandora Obituary will be a dictator
Re: Obi Unleash Social Media Mob On Everyone Who Slightly Disagrees With Him- Soludo by BATified2023: 8:46am On Nov 16, 2022
aariwa:
Hahaha Yoruba Muslims have now elevated mad man Soludo to same level with prophet Mohamed because he lied against PO ..same soludo that jumped from Pdp to the apga PO built single-handedly with his own money, same way he built labor party but y’all will still end up in shame because PO is a divine project
bro can u please tell us the lies against peter obi?
Re: Obi Unleash Social Media Mob On Everyone Who Slightly Disagrees With Him- Soludo by Racoon(m): 8:46am On Nov 16, 2022
"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking.
Professor Charles Chukwuma Soludo-you have gone mad. May you be cured of your obsession of Peter Obi now and forever.

The olden days standard of morality, when consequences of actions are considered and action weighed on the scales of morality, rationality, and being considerate are all gone.

As for Mr Peter Obi, I wish to encourage you sir, “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” (Martin Luther King Jr) Be bold! Be strong sir.
Re: Obi Unleash Social Media Mob On Everyone Who Slightly Disagrees With Him- Soludo by Peterobiisathie(f): 8:47am On Nov 16, 2022
aariwa:
Pandora singlehandedly built Labour party and APUGA?
You lie more than Peter Obi
Re: Obi Unleash Social Media Mob On Everyone Who Slightly Disagrees With Him- Soludo by Peterobiisathie(f): 8:53am On Nov 16, 2022
Racoon:
Professor Charles Chukwuma Soludo-you have gone mad. May you be cured of your obsession of Peter Obi now and forever.

As for Mr Peter Obi, I wish to encourage you sir, “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” -Martin Luther King Jr Be bold! Be strong sir.
I will vote for someone like Soludo than vote for Peter Pandora Obituary
Re: Obi Unleash Social Media Mob On Everyone Who Slightly Disagrees With Him- Soludo by PandoraObi: 8:55am On Nov 16, 2022
Ok
Re: Obi Unleash Social Media Mob On Everyone Who Slightly Disagrees With Him- Soludo by Peterobiisathie(f): 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2022
Our prayers are with Soludo Solution
Re: Obi Unleash Social Media Mob On Everyone Who Slightly Disagrees With Him- Soludo by KEVIND: 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2022
PETER OBI is the only politician in the history of Nigerian that politicians and oppositions are
-arguing about his investments and not his embezzlement.
- Arguing why he SAVED MONEY and not that he looted money
-arguing about the amount he left behind for his successor and not the debts he left

We have not seen a politician like this in the history of Nigerian, no wonder people are finding it difficult to believe and accept.

1 Like

Re: Obi Unleash Social Media Mob On Everyone Who Slightly Disagrees With Him- Soludo by RuddyFusion(m): 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2022
Peterobiisathie:

Charlse Soludo

Which MOBS? Idiots
Re: Obi Unleash Social Media Mob On Everyone Who Slightly Disagrees With Him- Soludo by Peterobiisathie(f): 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
RuddyFusion:

Which MOBS? Idiots
he meant IPOB terrorists

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Declares Open Annual Chief Of Army Conference In Sokoto. Photos / [PHOTOS]: Few Days After Meeting With Tinubu’s Son, Kcee Shows Up At Peter Obi’s / Tinubu’s Latest Gab: “100 Bag Thousand Barrels Of Oil”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.