Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

S.o.s - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / S.o.s (254 Views)

How To Startup a P.O.S Business that will make you Money every single day! / S.O.S Call: My Best Friend Is Heart Broken And Suicidal / T.O.S. Benson And Folake Sokanke Proposed Marriage Case In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

S.o.s by culf: 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
I noticed that most of the good topics that made FP today had responses full of sarcasm, jokes or plain rubbish. I noticed one or two of such threads that on the first page from beginning to the end, have at most 2 reasonable comments, others were nonsense (probably because of the way the comments were coming, People refused to give useful comments ).

Some people have stopped commenting or coming here entirely because of how toxic this place has become (with the level of depression and things that people are going through in real life) and types of comments they will be seeing.

Before now, its men vs women issues, Spreading bitterness and tribal war everywhere, now its sarcasm and distortion of all important thread.

some of us are addicted to this forum and get most major happenings around from here but if its trend is allowed to continue, it will be unfortunate as a lot of sane people will be avoiding here or refusing to pass important information/Messages here.

Please those that know those that call the shots here should please beg the mods to regulate things abit or give posters some opportunity to delete rubbish from his/her thread.

I come in peace...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Regrets In The Year 2022? / 200 Years....real Or Format? / Celebrating Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Mother At 90

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.