Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

What Should Good Girls Learn From "Bad Girls"? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should Good Girls Learn From "Bad Girls"? (4855 Views)

Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men / How Long Should Good Sex Last - Photo / Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should Good Girls Learn From "Bad Girls"? by Fearjah: 11:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
Lucrativress:

Faith
Substance of things hoped for evidence of things not seen.

Exactly, it becomes superficial, something which was meant to be worshipped as a good part of culture and rewarded.

Times are changing, the World is dynamic, I am a Christian, yes, I believe in Faith, yes but I'm also pretty practical.

And I am a fan of Ecclesiastes and Songs of Solomon...

For now I'd just say "Faith without works is dead"
The work will be working with what's up now...

What's up is most men are drawn by what they see.
They shout bad girls but they love bad girl's grin
So you don't have to loose your virginity as a virgin but be ready to make alterations to yourself except you want to announce it to the World like the Corper....
Re: What Should Good Girls Learn From "Bad Girls"? by culf: 11:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
Lucrativress:

Stick by mostly with sex
I gerrit grin

Not necessary sex. for my guy, it wasn't sex but she was marking her territory, I was always around and somehow, he began to flow and the felling that she was 'stressing or choking" wasn't there anymore and he was beginning to visit her often. That girl smart sha cos her set of friends and other ladies were regular visitors to this gug until she takes over, after all they didn't make their intention know nor did he woo them
Re: What Should Good Girls Learn From "Bad Girls"? by culf: 11:46pm On Nov 17, 2022
Lucrativress:

Stick by mostly with sex
I gerrit grin

But then, I think sex is another thing some of those ladies use. Who know, it probably mark the territory for them faster.
Re: What Should Good Girls Learn From "Bad Girls"? by DonroxyII: 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
Sanmel:
From my observations, I think good girls have a lot to learn from the so called 'bad girls'..
I don't need to explain this further because I know people here are smart enough to understand me.

So please, what should the good girls be learning from the bad girls that would likely end up being beneficial to them?
Simple:

Life is not Based on Emotions Only But Sciences:

God is not Based on Emotions Only But Sciences:

Move Your Ass to Do Stuffs Don't Rely on Prayers, Good and God Only Be Ready to Put Actions to Words and Ask God to Bless Your Moves!
Re: What Should Good Girls Learn From "Bad Girls"? by Sanmel(f): 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2022
culf:

But then, I think sex is another thing some of those ladies use. Who know, it probably mark the territory for them faster.
Hmmmmm..
Re: What Should Good Girls Learn From "Bad Girls"? by Sanmel(f): 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2022
DonroxyII:
Simple:

Life is not Based on Emotions Only But Sciences:

God is not Based on Emotions Only But Sciences:

Move Your Ass to Do Stuffs Don't Rely on Prayers, Good and God Only Be Ready to Put Actions to Words and Ask God to Bless Your Moves!
Yeah.. Thanks for your input..

1 Like

Re: What Should Good Girls Learn From "Bad Girls"? by fadal(m): 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2022
Sanmel:
Really?

yeah I mean y gansters want bad bitches
Re: What Should Good Girls Learn From "Bad Girls"? by culf: 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2022
Sanmel:
Hmmmmm..

say your mind ooo. A number of good guys are easily hooked with sex (I no say make person go do premarital sex oooo), the soji girls use that alot and you know it can only happen with good guys, you can't his hook a player even with pregnancy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should Good Girls Learn From "Bad Girls"? by DonroxyII: 3:26am On Nov 20, 2022
Sanmel:
Yeah.. Thanks for your input..
welcome!
Re: What Should Good Girls Learn From "Bad Girls"? by jerryforgood: 6:05am On Nov 20, 2022
Sanmel:
Not in this case bro
What are trying to learn from dirty ashawo girls who are not wife material?
Re: What Should Good Girls Learn From "Bad Girls"? by jerryforgood: 6:09am On Nov 20, 2022
Sanmel:
Not in this case bro
If you need a man since you are of age. Be comfortable being around men, but don't be loose. Avoid talking rubbish, anyhow talk is over the bar. Men listen to how ladies talk and read their personality. Just be comfortable with the opposite sex. The right guy connect with you.

1 Like

Re: What Should Good Girls Learn From "Bad Girls"? by jerryforgood: 6:11am On Nov 20, 2022
Lucrativress:

She is right o
The bad girls are getting hooked up
The good girls are sulking indoors
She knows just what she's saying....
You so called good girls select too much.
Re: What Should Good Girls Learn From "Bad Girls"? by Sanmel(f): 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
DonroxyII:
welcome!
This guy! I hope you know I know you..
Re: What Should Good Girls Learn From "Bad Girls"? by Sanmel(f): 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
jerryforgood:

What are trying to learn from dirty ashawo girls who are not wife material?
Lol..
I'm not claiming to be a good girl o but I've seen and heard a lot..
You see those so called "bad girls" abi "ashawo girls" as you call them do well in relationships more..
Just imagine Samson and Delilah without the betrayal
Re: What Should Good Girls Learn From "Bad Girls"? by DonroxyII: 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
Sanmel:
This guy! I hope you know I know you..
It's Possible Ma ! Social media ain't anonymous Anyway cheesy
Re: What Should Good Girls Learn From "Bad Girls"? by SPAMBOX7: 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
To suck dick like a tick
Re: What Should Good Girls Learn From "Bad Girls"? by Sanmel(f): 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
To suck dick like a tick
Ayama!
Maybe with tme, I'd become a pro but for now thoughts of it makes me nauseous..

I've had guys beg me to do it or even push my head towards there but mba o.. Nobody can overpower me when it comes to this
Re: What Should Good Girls Learn From "Bad Girls"? by dontrulee: 11:30pm On Nov 27, 2022
Good girls are boring. Men don't like boring ladies, they love ladies that can make them go Gaga. That's why politicians and yahoo boys go for bad girls.

Good girls nag too much, are judgemental. Sometimes want to be in control, can be over reacting or over jealous. Bad girls know life is for enjoyment and life is not hard!

Good girls if not knowledgeable will always fall victims of bad guys especially if the good girls are inexperienced. The bad girls flow with bad guys but they end up as victims as the good girls.

In this present world, the good girl is disadvantaged while the bad girl seem to have the advantage.

What the good girl should learn from the bad girl is smartness!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should Good Girls Learn From "Bad Girls"? by DonroxyII: 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2022
Lucrativress:

She is right o
The bad girls are getting hooked up
The good girls are sulking indoors
She knows just what she's saying....
Aswear dem too use Morality tightened alot of People up and it would really need a bad guy to loosen Up some girls...

The problem is many good girls are dying inside with Depressions especially when Mr Good guy is not forthcoming and she can't settle for less nor have cruise Sex !!

Bad time for Higher Morally Inclined People ...
Re: What Should Good Girls Learn From "Bad Girls"? by DonroxyII: 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2022
Sanmel:
Lol..
I'm not claiming to be a good girl o but I've seen and heard a lot..
You see those so called "bad girls" abi "ashawo girls" as you call them do well in relationships more..
Just imagine Samson and Delilah without the betrayal
This is so True because Experience is the Best Teacher !
Re: What Should Good Girls Learn From "Bad Girls"? by Lucrativress(f): 2:14pm On Nov 30, 2022
DonroxyII:
Aswear dem too use Morality tightened alot of People up and it would really need a bad guy to loosen Up some girls...

The problem is many good girls are dying inside with Depressions especially when Mr Good guy is not forthcoming and she can't settle for less nor have cruise Sex !!

Bad time for Higher Morally Inclined People ...
And is this good? Ehn?
Most guys of nowadays are morally decayed, plus young o plus old oo
Don't worry
We're now going divine..
Sexy vibes with godly cries.
When we meet the Maker Himself while still being good and hot, He will drag the befitting men from their Dens for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should Good Girls Learn From "Bad Girls"? by DonroxyII: 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2022
Sanmel:
Ayama!
Maybe with tme, I'd become a pro but for now thoughts of it makes me nauseous..

I've had guys beg me to do it or even push my head towards there but mba o.. Nobody can overpower me when it comes to this
I'm just settling down for this thread ..

Oya Sanmel, where you know me Make we Bond !
Re: What Should Good Girls Learn From "Bad Girls"? by DonroxyII: 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2022
Lucrativress:

And is this good? Ehn?
Most guys of nowadays are morally decayed, plus young o plus old oo
Don't worry
We're now going divine..
Sexy vibes with godly cries.
When we meet the Maker Himself while still being good and hot, He will drag the befitting men from their Dens for us.
Such is Life Bro, Till we all Meet the Maker cheesy ...

But who told una say the Maker na "Himself" ..

Moral Uprightness and Moral decadence is the problem of Human Race!
Re: What Should Good Girls Learn From "Bad Girls"? by Sanmel(f): 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2022
DonroxyII:
I'm just settling down for this thread ..

Oya Sanmel, where you know me Make we Bond !
Guy, just chillax
Re: What Should Good Girls Learn From "Bad Girls"? by Lucrativress(f): 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2022
DonroxyII:
Such is Life Bro, Till we all Meet the Maker cheesy ...

Moral Uprightness and Moral decadence is the problem of Human Race!
Jesus said God is His "Father" (He) not "Mother"

1 Like

Re: What Should Good Girls Learn From "Bad Girls"? by Sanmel(f): 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2022
DonroxyII:

Lol.. Oya which one e be nar, enlighten us
Re: What Should Good Girls Learn From "Bad Girls"? by DonroxyII: 2:23am On Dec 01, 2022
Sanmel:
Lol.. Oya which one e be nar, enlighten us
where u know me from now ?
Re: What Should Good Girls Learn From "Bad Girls"? by DonroxyII: 2:24am On Dec 01, 2022
Lucrativress:

Jesus said God is His "Father" (He) not "Mother"
Father doesn't mean Biological Father na

Na so dem lie for us when we be pikin say God dey inside sky and till tomorrow sky na just Space
Re: What Should Good Girls Learn From "Bad Girls"? by DonroxyII: 2:25am On Dec 01, 2022
Sanmel:
Guy, just chillax
See this small geh... Emi ni Guy ... O baje Fa shocked
Re: What Should Good Girls Learn From "Bad Girls"? by SenecaTheYonger: 2:28am On Dec 01, 2022
Sanmel:
From my observations, I think good girls have a lot to learn from the so called 'bad girls'..
I don't need to explain this further because I know people here are smart enough to understand me.

So please, what should the good girls be learning from the bad girls that would likely end up being beneficial to them?

Bad girls are very good at selecting good men for marriage. The reason is that bad girls have sampled so many men in their life times they can tell who is a good man and who is just pretending. Their instinct is so sharp but only because of experience.

A good girl doesn’t have this trait. They will pick terrible men always. So if you’re a good girl and you want to date a guy, get your bad girl friend to vet him.

I said “vet” him not “seduce” him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should Good Girls Learn From "Bad Girls"? by Sanmel(f): 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
DonroxyII:
See this small geh... Emi ni Guy ... O baje Fa shocked
Lol. Elenu jobolo
Re: What Should Good Girls Learn From "Bad Girls"? by Sanmel(f): 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Bad girls are very good at selecting good men for marriage. The reason is that bad girls have sampled so many men in their life times they can tell who is a good man and who is just pretending. Their instinct is so sharp but only because of experience.

A good girl doesn’t have this trait. They will pick terrible men always. So if you’re a good girl and you want to date a guy, get your bad girl friend to vet him.

I said “vet” him not “seduce” him
Aya! Call bad girl to con vet good guy, that's suicide mission nar..
Just say bye bye to the guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men & Women Who Treat them Badly / Why Do married Women Cheat / Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.