Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Sell Anything To Any One Any Time. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sell Anything To Any One Any Time. (170 Views)

5 Powerful Mind Control Words To Sell Anything To Anyone / Revealed: The 3 Secret Strategies To Sell Anything To Anyone Online. / See The Secret Lagos Business Men Use To Sell Anything Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sell Anything To Any One Any Time. by Chukwudiwonder(m): 5:49am On Nov 15, 2022
how to sell anything to any one.
did you know that sales people are one of the most richest and power people on earth.

even our president is a sales person.
he sold us the idea that he would make a change.

am not here to talk about him am here to talk about how you can start making more sells.

here are 2 very short but powerful steps that will improve your sales skills.

1.Completely understand the product you're selling. if you completely know what you are selling. that means you know all the benefit of the product and then what is Also means is that you know who needs it the most. the more you know about the product the more you get a clear idea about your target customer.

2.Position the product as a solution to a problem or make something easier. if you just say buy my cream there is a high chance no one will buy, but say something like buy my cream and get a smooth skin with no pimples or black spot.
it all about what there stand to gain from buying.

you actually want them to give you there hard earned money. then tell them or make them see that it worth it.

if you want to learn more about selling. then I think you should read. the psychology of selling.

The purpose of this book is to give you a series of ideas, methods, strategies, and techniques that you can use immediately to make more sales, faster and easier than ever before.

It’s a promise of prosperity that sales guru Brian Tracy has seen fulfilled again and again. More sales people have become millionaires as a result of listening to and applying his ideas than from any other sales training process ever developed.

for just NGN150 I will send the PDF to you.
that my contacts done there chat me.

Re: Sell Anything To Any One Any Time. by josemanueldrac: 5:56am On Nov 15, 2022
[size=8pt][/size]

(1) (Reply)

Does The Society Prefer Entertainment Over Intelligence / The Best Investor In Nigeria / The #nairalife Of A Career Directed By God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.