Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" (3453 Views)

3000+ Nigerian Single Ladies Phone Number And Whatsapp Number / Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) / Some Common Complaints By Nigerian Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 15, 2022
Kindly avoid "Most Poor & Broke Nigerian Married Men"

A large Chunk of them are miserable and frustrated about life. I need not emphasize on the reasons why they are because the reasons are well known circumstances.

Physically some of them would pretend to like you by greeting you honorably but deep down In their hearts, they are cursing you and Hate you so much because you are enjoying life and getting your Shiiits right. Many of them wouldn't hesitate to throw a Single Guy with a promising future under the bus at work or wherever.

If you want to Mingle, Mingle with successful married men or promising/successful single guys. You will surely see the difference yourself.

Don't say I didn't warn you..

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by Chris2863(m): 9:08am On Nov 15, 2022
It seems you were high on something when writing this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by dominique(f): 9:13am On Nov 15, 2022
No lies detected. I can dig out threads where broke jealous men killed their well-to-do friends out of sheer envy. One of the most recent was the one that was living and feeding off his friend yet he still went on to kill him, stole his car and money and ran away. Broke men are the most dangerous things to ever happen to anybody, always miserable and frustrated. Avoid them by all means.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by VeryWickedGoat: 9:21am On Nov 15, 2022
Married men hate single men because they remind them of their eternal foolishness same way yahoo boys hate successful legit corporate guys because they remind them of how they failed at life.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by squash47(m): 9:32am On Nov 15, 2022
You're right man. Most broke married men are very very bitter and always have a reason to criticize single men who seem to be enjoying life.
My advise, stylishly avoid spending too much time with broke married men before they infect you with bitterness and hatred.

7 Likes

Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 15, 2022
dominique:
No lies detected. I can dig out threads where broke jealous men killed their well-to-do friends out of sheer envy. One of the most recent was the one that was living and feeding off his friend yet he still went on to kill him, stole his car and money and ran away. Broke men most dangerous thing to ever happen to anybody, always miserable and frustrated. Avoid them by all means.

Nice to have our own Queen Dominique confirmed my notion. A word Is enough for the Wise..

4 Likes

Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 15, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Married men hate single men because they remind them of their eternal foolishness same way yahoo boys hate successful legit corporate guys because they remind them of how they failed at life.

Lol this got me big time.

That Yahoo Part, I usually see the guilt, jealousy and bitterness on some of my friend's face whenever I greet them.

You know the Rest..

3 Likes

Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 15, 2022
squash47:
You're right man. Most broke married men are very very bitter and always have a reason to criticize single men who seem to be enjoying life.
My advise, stylishly avoid spending too much time with broke married men before they infect you with bitterness and hatred.

Lol this Is very true.

I don't brag nor show off around broke and miserable men because some of them are ready to destroy themselves and everything In their way hmmm..

5 Likes

Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 15, 2022
I find it hypocritical that this is coming from a guy and all comment so far have been in support of this theory.

When women talk about avoiding broke Men, you judged them and label them with all sort of derogatory names your warped minds can come up with, you don't for a minute consider maybe such advise isn't coined from the financial benefits that comes with hitching a made man but from the sad experiences of women whom have been with and are still with broke Men.

Congratulations Op, you just made the discovery of the millennium undecided

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by Magnoliaa(f): 10:57am On Nov 15, 2022
Persephone1:
I find it hypocritical that this is coming from a guy and all comment so far have been in support of this theory.

Congratulations Op, you just made the discovery of the millennium undecided

This one too is definitely looking for a wife, and hoping to temporarily rebrand so many women go fall into him trap.

Lmaoooo. Men are agreeing that broke poor men are miserable and jealous. grin

Istg, na real discovery of the millennium.

Watch how some Ps will be dripping and dem ladies sending PMs and crowning him the king of logic because he regurgitated what women have been saying for ages.

5 Likes

Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by Magnoliaa(f): 11:03am On Nov 15, 2022
Broke Men slander is acceptable, as long as it is not coming from women.

Wawu. Wawu. Wawu. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 15, 2022
Magnoliaa:

This one too is definitely looking for a wife, and hoping to temporarily rebrand so many women go fall into him trap.

Lmaoooo. Men are agreeing that broke poor men are miserable and jealous. grin

Istg, na real discovery of the millennium.

Watch how some Ps will be dripping and dem ladies sending PMs and crowning him the king of logic because he regurgitated what women have been saying for ages.
After wasting youthful energy on unproductive campaigns, they come back to revisit their unprofitable ideologies and try to rebrand as sensible beings to unsuspecting ladies. Very funny entities !

Women have been saying same thing for centuries but to these unthinking creatures women are being materialistic and evil. Now that their craniums are suddenly free of blockage they are presenting stone aged knowledge as new discoveries.

Again, very funny entities they are!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by Magnoliaa(f): 11:16am On Nov 15, 2022
Persephone1:
Again, very funny entities they are!

Very funny and annoyingly daft entities.

They pile on women, rain on their parades, give the most misogynistic takes and use it to build followers and cash out, without having no real roots in principles and all sorts of s.h.i..t.

See how everyone is chill.

Can a woman come here to create a thread and call poor (married) men miserable and they would not have shamed and e-stoned the hell out of her?

This OP particularly is one of the placard-carrying misogynist attacker on here; but see him forming a premium brand fellow.

Mtcheeeeewwwww.

6 Likes

Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by Magnoliaa(f): 11:21am On Nov 15, 2022
squash47:
You're right man. Most broke married men are very very bitter and always have a reason to criticize

See the work of God.

This is you judging from afar o.

If you believe this, imagine what the women married to these men are experiencing. Especially women who are now the breadwinners.

But no, your lots have demonised women, and believe men in marriages are faultless, and any married woman who so much as complain about a slight wrongdoing is invalid.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by squash47(m): 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
Magnoliaa:

See the work of God.

This is you judging from afar o.

If you believe this, imagine what the women married to these men are experiencing. Especially women who are now the breadwinners.

But no, your lots have demonised women, and believe men in marriages are faultless, and any married woman who so much as complain about a slight wrongdoing is invalid.
Broke married men see their wives as threats. They are the most insecure type of men on earth.
They even feel attacked whnr their wives make more money than them. Thier poverty mind often triggers them to start thinking the woman is cheating and that will further lead to destruction of their home and marriage.

2 Likes

Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by squash47(m): 12:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Lol this Is very true.

I don't brag nor show off around broke and miserable men because some of them are ready to destroy themselves and everything In their way hmmm..
I swear. They start looking for ways to make u come down to their level so that u will start complaining like them.

2 Likes

Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by Magnoliaa(f): 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
squash47:
Broke married men see their wives as threats.

All you've noted here are the reasons why I said "see the work of God." smiley

We bless him for witnessing this day and thank him profusely.

That a man, a redpiller, no less, is agreeing that broke men are saboteurs, and who feel unnecessarily threatened by their wives and people around them.

We hope we'll stick to this narrative and not change mouth tomorrow.

8 Likes

Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by Streetmovement(m): 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

My own is avoid anybody who's low-key or high-key not happy for your success and wants your downfall regardless weda broke or rich.

4 Likes

Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by Softmirror: 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
Chris2863:
It seems you were high on something when writing this

THE PERSON IS GAY. IT'S AN HOMO THREAD.
Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by squash47(m): 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2022
Magnoliaa:

All you've noted here are the reasons why I said "see the work of God." smiley

We bless him for witnessing this day and thank him profusely.

That a man, a redpiller, no less, is agreeing that broke men are saboteurs, and who feel unnecessarily threatened by their wives and people around them.

We hope we'll stick to this narrative and not change mouth tomorrow.
Being a redpiller and being broke are two different things. Most guys screaming red pill are actually hiding their poverty.
Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
Honestly they won't mind cheating you of your hard earned money so they can buy food at home. It has happened to me so many times I just pretty much avoid married men. Once you get married, I delete and block your number from my phone especially if you weren't financially buoyant before doing it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by Savedday: 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2022
My brother, no blame them. No guy can stay married to a 9ja girl and remain the same.

I always pity them when they are trying to form happiness.

Chai! 9ja girls are useless and evil. All of them...

2 Likes

Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Very funny and annoyingly daft entities.

They pile on women, rain on their parades, give the most misogynistic takes and use it to build followers and cash out, without having no real roots in principles and all sorts of s.h.i..t.

See how everyone is chill.

Can a woman come here to create a thread and call poor (married) men miserable and they would not have shamed and e-stoned the hell out of her?

This OP particularly is one of the placard-carrying misogynist attacker on here; but see him forming a premium brand fellow.

Mtcheeeeewwwww.
Haaaaa the double standard is top notch.

Even one has decided to save their day by making it a Nigerian women thing, in his little mind Nigerian women are the reason for broke men's bitterness . cheesy

Wonders shall never end!

2 Likes

Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
Honestly they won't mind cheating you of your hard earned money so they can buy food at home. It has happened to me so many times I just pretty much avoid married men. Once you get married, I delete and block your number from my phone especially if you weren't financially buoyant before doing it.
grin grin grin
It can't be this bad cheesy grin
Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by pocohantas(f): 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
Men know the truth,

They only hate to hear it from women…

wink

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by Johnchrix(m): 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
Savedday:
My brother, no blame them. No guy can stay married to a 9ja girl and remain the same.

I always pity them when they are trying to form happiness.

Chai! 9ja girls are useless and evil. All of them...

You are right and wrong anyways, some Nigerian girls are OK and financially independent..its just a matter of your circle. Try living around ikoyi and attending churches there, you will meet some financially buoyant ladies who dont give a bleep on your 150k salary. Once met a single lady who works at first bank marina..one visit to moi and coi lekki she spent 200k on Chinese food and drinks.

1 Like

Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by FalseProphet1(m): 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Broke Men slander is acceptable, as long as it is not coming from women.

Wawu. Wawu. Wawu. grin grin
Hey! Where did you disappear to. I've got trailer loads of prophecies for you.

2 Likes

Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by pocohantas(f): 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
Johnchrix:

You are right and wrong anyways, some Nigerian girls are OK and financially independent..its just a matter of your circle. Try living around ikoyi and attending churches there, you will meet some financially buoyant ladies who dont give a bleep on your 150k salary. Once met a single lady who works at first bank marina..one visit to moi and coi lekki she spent 200k on Chinese food and drinks.

Does FBN Marina pay differently from the one in Ikotun? Except she has other sources of income, is an AGM or does internal runs (renders some services …e.g, dollar racketeering), there is no way a mid-level banker would just spend 200k on food and drinks in one sitting. IMPOSSIBLE! Except say she wan dey live above her means or na one-off something.

8 Likes

Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
People should avoid associating with broke people altogether, whether men or women, as many are frustrated beasts and bullies. A few have already commented in this thread and there're plenty others on Nairaland. Les Misérables.

3 Likes

Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by Karleb(m): 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
FromOuterSpace:
People should avoid associating with broke people altogether, whether men or women. A few have already commented in this thread and there're plenty others on Nairaland. Les Misérables.

You can be broke and know what you are doing. Rather, people with broke mindset should be avoided.

I know a grown up woman who is okay financially that'll rather trek than take bike if there is a N50 hike in the price.

Those people are carcinogenic.

Especially the married men.

....and married women.

5 Likes

Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
Persephone1:
grin grin grin
It can't be this bad cheesy grin

Guy you don't know this people. Better to not give them the opportunity at all if not they can wreck you bad.

1 Like

Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Tenza my guy. You are always current and right with the field operations. Example Is at my firm, I have five subordinate downlines who operates on the field. Three among them are single while the other two are married. The single guys will credit my account on weekends from the Incentives they get weekly without even calling or reminding them but you see those two married ones Chaiii, You go call tire and one among them wouldn't even still send the money. You will hear Boss business Is not moving, I didn't do anything bla bla bla. On so many occasion, I will Just accept my faith and move on and leave everything to God. There are some other experience too but I'll share later.

One among the Single Guys have secretly told me he will be traveling to Australia this december and I am more than happy for him..

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why People Think This Lady Was In A Marathon Sex? / Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? / 45 Things A Girl Wants But Wont Ask For:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.