Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Blackface Calls Out Wizkid, Burna Boy For Sampling His Song Without Credit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Calls Out Wizkid, Burna Boy For Sampling His Song Without Credit (451 Views)

Davido, Wizkid, Burna Boy, Lil Kesh And Denrele Fell On Stage (Throwback Video) / Faruk Adamu Sues Shoprite For Using His Song Without Permission, Demands $2M / Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackface Calls Out Wizkid, Burna Boy For Sampling His Song Without Credit by boman2014: 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
Nigerian singer, Blackface has taken a swipe at his colleagues, Wizkid and Burna Boy for allegedly sampling his song ‘Twist and Turn’ without giving him credit.

Blackface first called out the singers in a Twitter post on Monday.

He wrote: “ This is my song #twistandturn you both sampled to make that GINGER @wizkidayo @burnaboy Una for at least give me a call Make una no do like banky.”

In another tweet on Tuesday, the singer, also posted what is
believed to be the original demo of the song as evidence.

In April 2022, Blackface accused Wizkid and his former label boss Banky W of stealing his song.

See Post Below;.

This is my song #twistandturn you both sampled to make that GINGER @wizkidayo @burnaboy Una for at least give me a call Make una no do like banky

https:///7wyoDLWcxk — GHETTO CHILD (@Blackfacenaija) November 14, 2022

https://www.tori.ng/news/219994/blackface-calls-out-wizkid-burna-boy-for-allegedly.html

Re: Blackface Calls Out Wizkid, Burna Boy For Sampling His Song Without Credit by Realguyman1(m): 5:06pm On Nov 15, 2022
Na them sabi, wetin dey important to us now for Nigeria is to make sure that APC is not allowed anywhere near aso rock again
Re: Blackface Calls Out Wizkid, Burna Boy For Sampling His Song Without Credit by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
Them go still steal you join grin
Re: Blackface Calls Out Wizkid, Burna Boy For Sampling His Song Without Credit by kodred(m): 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2022
Careful oh make them no thief you join.

(1) (Reply)

Gbas Gbos�iyabo Ojo Dating Married Man, Kazim Adeoti 1st Wife Curse Mercy Aigbe / Rita Dominic Kills It On The Dance Floor At Her Wedding / Senior Prefect And His Lesbian Girl Friend(vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.