Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Rejected By The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rejected By The North (1576 Views)

Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government / Buhari Seeks Approval For Foreign Loan Rejected By Senate Under Saraki / Senate Confirms Four Commissioners For NCC Rejected By Saraki-led 8th Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rejected By The North by kenedy175(m): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
Just coming back from Monday market In Maiduguri, Borno state where I went to purchase some stuff.

One of my customers was telling me how people were mobilized with 20k to go all the way to Plateau to support Tinubu. The kanuri man said that's the last thing any right thinking person will do. He added that the 20k won't even take care of transport alone.

As I was leaving, I overhead some traders laughing over the blunder Tinubu committed when he said God bless PDP as it played in their phone.

APC had to mobilize people from different states for their campaign flag off. That's very shameful

This is a state (Borno) where one will think Tinubu will clinch. Nobody need to tell you that the North has rejected APC and Tinubu. Only those living in a fools paradise will think otherwise.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rejected By The North by PrinceOfLagos: 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2022
That's the reality on ground everywhere in the north currently

We've said it so many times here

Forget all the people that were paid to be at Tinubu campaign , they are not really Tinubu or APC supporters. They are there for the money

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rejected By The North by kenedy175(m): 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
That's the reality on ground everywhere in the north currently

I wonder how Tinubu's supporters think he'll clinch the north when there's Atiku and the north felt the negative impact of APCs maladministration the most in Nigeria. APC live and breath propaganda

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rejected By The North by Penguin2: 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2022
I keep telling people this same thing.

The masses in the streets of the north have rejected Tinubu just like those in the south.

Kyase tells me dynamics are changing in favour of Tinubu but reality keeps proving otherwise.

Nobody genuinely likes Tinubu.

I know this is power tussle and sometimes the bad guys win but how many votes will Tinubu buy?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejected By The North by Kyase(m): 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
Penguin2:

The masses in the streets of the north have rejected Tinubu just like those in the south.

Kyase tells me dynamics are changing in favour of Tinubu but reality keeps proving otherwise.

I know this is power tussle and sometimes the bad guys win but how many votes will Tinubu buy?

Lol
Seriously, na small remain I for say Tinubu go be the next president

2 Likes

Re: Rejected By The North by kenedy175(m): 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
Penguin2:

On the street is where it all happens. Hardly have I seen an indigine of Maiduguri supporting or clamoring for Tinubu. If you come to maid, you'll see alot of posters of Tinubu and Zulum almost every corner. But that shouldn't deceive you.

I just pity Tinubu. The money in his bullion vans will finish this election and he won't achieve anything

6 Likes

Re: Rejected By The North by Kyase(m): 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
kenedy175:

On the street is where it all happens. Hardly have I seen an indigine of Maiduguri supporting or clamoring for Tinubu. If you come to maid, you'll see alot of posters of Tinubu and Zulum almost every corner. But that shouldn't deceive you.

I just pity Tinubu. The money in his bullion vans will finish this election and he won't achieve anything
Na same thing you talk for Buhari head ooo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rejected By The North by Scopgel1: 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ok
Re: Rejected By The North by kenedy175(m): 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
Kyase:

Na same thing you talk for Buhari head ooo

When? Where??

I have lived in Maiduguri. It was pretty obvious that Buhari would win 2015 and 2019 election in Maiduguri.

If he hadn't won that of 2015, there would have been a blood bath. The tension was palpable. The indigenes of borno love Buhari.
Re: Rejected By The North by Kyase(m): 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
kenedy175:

When? Where??

I have lived in Maiduguri. It was pretty obvious that Buhari would win 2015 and 2019 election in Maiduguri.

If he hadn't won that of 2015, there would have been a blood bath. The tension was palpable. The indigenes of borno love Buhari.

Okay
Re: Rejected By The North by Penguin2: 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
Kyase:

Lol
Seriously, na small remain I for say Tinubu go be the next president

Lol!

But I’m sure you are seeing the light now, right?

Did you believe Tinubu would be stoned in Plateau? The home of his Campaign DG?

2 Likes

Re: Rejected By The North by Kyase(m): 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

But I’m sure you are seeing the light now, right?

Did you believe Tinubu would be stoned in Plateau? The home of his Campaign DG?
We know how all these works na bro
Buhari was stoned in katisna in 2015 and even booed
We know how the opposite Dey work
Wait you go see more
Re: Rejected By The North by Penguin2: 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
Kyase:

We know how all these works na bro
Buhari was stoned in katisna in 2015 and even booed
We know how the opposite Dey work
Wait you go see more

Yes! They could have been imported by Atiku men to embarrass Tinubu. But, bro, Tinubu is not popular in the north.

He can’t win Northeast and he can’t win Northwest.

Wherein lies his chance?

6 Likes

Re: Rejected By The North by Kyase(m): 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
Penguin2:

Yes! They could have been imported by Atiku men to embarrass Tinubu. But, bro, Tinubu is not popular in the north.

Wherein lies his chance?

If there’s any sure place for Tinubu apart from SW is the NE and NW, you are hearing this from me first
Tinubu will have same votes as Atiku in those place, he may even get more votes

The battle ground for 2023 between the two is the NC
Re: Rejected By The North by kenedy175(m): 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
Penguin2:

Wherein lies his chance?

I wish I could do a street poll to confirm what you just Saud. You couldn't have Said it better
Re: Rejected By The North by TinubuDeDrugLor: 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
Tinubu ordered Security Orderly to Beat Up Northern Youths

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN6vS8aFN10

Tinubu has reiterated his stance on northern youths like we saw when he was governor and how he, allowed OPC to commit evil.

We await him in February

1 Like

Re: Rejected By The North by Penguin2: 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
Kyase:

If there’s any sure place for Tinubu apart from SW is the NE and NW, you are hearing this from me first
Tinubu will have same votes as Atiku in those place, he may even get more votes

The battle ground for 2023 between the two is the NC

Hmmm!

You claim to live in the north and are saying this as someone on ground hence I’m not gonna stretch the debate until February proves who’s right or wrong between us.

1 Like

Re: Rejected By The North by Kyase(m): 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
Penguin2:

Hmmm!

You claim to live in the north and are saying this as someone on ground hence I’m not gonna stretch the debate until February proves who’s right or wrong between us.

Yeah
Till February grin
Re: Rejected By The North by OneCandleAway(f): 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
kenedy175:

When? Where??

Your last sentence is why Jonathan decided to peacefully accept defeat. Bandits were already camped within the north, Obama had stations at least 200 marines in Ghana. Everyone was ready to go to war with Jonathan should he not accept defeat.

1 Like

Re: Rejected By The North by Penguin2: 7:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
kenedy175:

I wish I could do a street poll to confirm what you just Saud. You couldn't have Said it better

Lol!

But you can see our Oga up there that thinks we are wrong; that Tinubu is more popular than Atiku in Northeast and Northwest.

2 Likes

Re: Rejected By The North by Penguin2: 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Your last sentence is why Jonathan decided to peacefully accept defeat. Bandits were already camped within the north, Obama had stations at least 200 marines in Ghana. Everyone was ready to go to war with Jonathan should he not accept defeat.

Thunder fire Obama

1 Like

Re: Rejected By The North by OneCandleAway(f): 7:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
Penguin2:

Thunder fire Obama

There was an interview I saw online that before 2015 elections some group of people went to the US govt to support Buhari. The US were a bit skeptical but they assured the US that Buhari us tge one that can solve the boko haram. Only for him to be elected and everything became worse.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0pC6pHDphtL3mWximYH2HAB3yhnKZpo9xpcwAHx8Y88B9kLGLMtyAyrvd1KroY9gwl&id=803267836&sfnsn=scwspwa
Re: Rejected By The North by Penguin2: 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2022
OneCandleAway:

There was an interview I saw online that before 2015 elections some group of people went to the US govt to support Buhari. The US were a bit skeptical but they assured the US that Buhari us tge one that can solve the boko haram. Only for him to be elected and everything became worse.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0pC6pHDphtL3mWximYH2HAB3yhnKZpo9xpcwAHx8Y88B9kLGLMtyAyrvd1KroY9gwl&id=803267836&sfnsn=scwspwa

Obama must be feeling very stupid right now.

1 Like

Re: Rejected By The North by OneCandleAway(f): 9:52am On Nov 16, 2022
Penguin2:

Obama must be feeling very stupid right now.

Does he care. Look at what he did to Libya.

Though you can claim Gaddafi was hard on his people, but some of these muslim countries need strong men to govern them or else they are like animals.
Re: Rejected By The North by Ddokie: 10:12am On Nov 16, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

But you can see our Oga up there that thinks we are wrong; that Tinubu is more popular than Atiku in Northeast and Northwest.

Everyone knows BAT isn’t popular in the north, though APC as a party is. But northerners have shown that they are able to switch parties without difficulties.

Kyase is projecting BAT to win based on his belief that they will be able to buy votes. That’s all. Not by popularity.
Re: Rejected By The North by Kyase(m): 10:37am On Nov 16, 2022
Ddokie:

Everyone knows BAT isn’t popular in the north, though APC as a party is. But northerners have shown that they are able to switch parties without difficulties.

Kyase is projecting BAT to win based on his belief that they will be able to buy votes. That’s all. Not by popularity.

Vote buying doesn’t work in the north
Re: Rejected By The North by Penguin2: 10:48am On Nov 16, 2022
Ddokie:

Kyase come o!

Somebody thinks you are lying and being sentimental.

I thought I could trust you to give me the true situation of things in the north?
Re: Rejected By The North by Kyase(m): 10:54am On Nov 16, 2022
Penguin2:

Kyase come o!

Somebody thinks you are lying and being sentimental.

I thought I could trust you to give me the true situation of things in the north?

Shey me I don talk my own finish
Re: Rejected By The North by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:05am On Nov 16, 2022
kenedy175:

I wonder how Tinubu's supporters think he'll clinch the north when there's Atiku and the north felt the negative impact of APCs maladministration the most in Nigeria. APC live and breath propaganda
See them in Plateau yesterday

1 Like

Re: Rejected By The North by Ddokie: 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2022
Kyase:

Vote buying doesn’t work in the north

Penguin2 see as your guy don change mouth sharparly. It is this same kyase that made this post below a few days ago.

Kyase:
Bots up there

Even bots eye don Dey clear

In Nigeria 60% of winning votes are bought

BAT and all his supporters are depending heavily on vote buying to win. Nothing more.

They are certain that if elections were to go smoothly, even 3rd dem no fit get.
Re: Rejected By The North by Kyase(m): 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ddokie:

Penguin2 see as your guy don change mouth sharparly. It is this same kyase that made this post below a few days ago.

BAT and all his supporters are depending heavily on vote buying to win. Nothing more.

They are certain that if elections were to go smoothly, even 3rd dem no fit get.

Shey comprehension Dey hard you ne
Vote buying doesn’t work because how many would you buy to meet up?
You only buy vote where you are not sure of winning
Re: Rejected By The North by Penguin2: 2:02pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ddokie:

Lol! Don’t mind Kyase.

I was wrong to think he’s an unbiased accessor of happenings in the north. I never knew he’s an APC apologist.

Every Nigerian knows that Free and Fair elections, Tinubu will come third.

That Tinubu is still in this race is because we are still scared INEC might do some abracadabra.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Dino Melaye Mock & Criticize Tinubu For Mistakenly Pray For PDP (Video) / Buhari Regime Using Fuel Scarcity, Naira Notes To Suppress My Ambition - Tinubu / Peter Obi Leading With Wide Margin In Lagos: Pictures Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.