Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Flood Victims Rescued By Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Return Home (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Flood Victims Rescued By Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Return Home (Video) (13884 Views)

Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. / Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives Back Tithes, Offering To Nigerians, Donates N300M / South Africans Mock Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Over Joystick Erectile Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flood Victims Rescued By Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Return Home (Video) by seunrebirth(m): 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzb79cG1-5s

The Founder of Mercy City Warri, Delta state Nigeria, Prophet Jeremiah Omotosho Fufeyin has ordered the dissolution of the IDP camp opened in the city at the peak of flooding in the country.

This is not however without a mouth-watering cash gift to the tone of N5 million to all the IDPs as they were leaving the camp. They left happier and richer than they were courtesy of the Prophet Jeremiah Omotosho Fufeyin Foundation.

The IDPs who spent about three weeks in the camp were rescued by the foundation team which was personally led by Prophet Fufeyin himself.

While in the camp, they were provided with all they needed to live their normal lives, including a constant power supply, a recreational center, and more.

Their experience was described as a home away from home, even better as they did not need to work before they could feed.

The revered man of God had personally visited them in the camp, prayed for them encouraged them, and served them good to their excitement.

All the victims testified to a memorable stay as they had all they wanted in the camp.

While departing the camp, every individual was properly accounted for as they were all documented.

He released heavenly blessings of protection on them and prophetically prayed for their children to be greater in life.

The revered man of God also expressed gratitude to the partners of Mercy TV globally who have made the project a reality.

The rescue team also took them to their various homes as the flood receded and normal daily activities are in full swing.

The IDPs could not hold their joy for the nice experience they had in the camp. They thanked Prophet Fufeyin, Mercy City, and its partners for giving them succor at a moment of need.

It is believed that the cash gift will support them in living their normal lives in their ancestral homes.

Source: https://e-newsdesk.com/flood-victims-rescued-by-billionaire-prophet-jeremiah-fufeyin-returns-home-with-5million-naira-cash-gift-from-the-man-of-god-watch-videos/

5 Likes

Re: Flood Victims Rescued By Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Return Home (Video) by Righthussle: 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2022
My mama money follow make this idiot billionaire. Against my advice, my mother went to his church with her sickness and her money. After 3 months, she was left with only her sickness. E clear her for eye.

20 Likes

Re: Flood Victims Rescued By Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Return Home (Video) by Keziehenry(m): 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
Righthussle:
My mama money follow make this idiot billionaire.
See who is talking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flood Victims Rescued By Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Return Home (Video) by BigDolph(m): 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2022
Good gesture from the man of God

6 Likes

Re: Flood Victims Rescued By Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Return Home (Video) by Steve28: 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2022
This man is a good man

5 Likes

Re: Flood Victims Rescued By Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Return Home (Video) by iampeterben(m): 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2022
God bless the man of God

5 Likes

Re: Flood Victims Rescued By Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Return Home (Video) by makavalley(m): 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2022
Easy na why you call am idiot?
Righthussle:

2 Likes

Re: Flood Victims Rescued By Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Return Home (Video) by makavalley(m): 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2022
He did well

5 Likes

Re: Flood Victims Rescued By Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Return Home (Video) by richy16(m): 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2022
Regardless, this man dey try kudos to him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flood Victims Rescued By Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Return Home (Video) by Scarletjr(m): 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2022
The cash don dey flow last last he go reach everybody

1 Like

Re: Flood Victims Rescued By Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Return Home (Video) by Hezzyluv: 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2022
Good one God reward him more.

3 Likes

Re: Flood Victims Rescued By Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Return Home (Video) by Opinedecandid(m): 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2022
Nice. God only interest is in man
Re: Flood Victims Rescued By Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Return Home (Video) by emmabest2000(m): 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
Guy man pastor grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flood Victims Rescued By Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Return Home (Video) by Triangles1(m): 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
I hope this is not showing off .

1 Like

Re: Flood Victims Rescued By Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Return Home (Video) by PheelzAlmighty: 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
Na only God know who dey serve am...

5 Likes

Re: Flood Victims Rescued By Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Return Home (Video) by emmanuel596(m): 6:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
Doesn't change the fact that he's a fake pastor

11 Likes

Re: Flood Victims Rescued By Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Return Home (Video) by sigiyaya(m): 6:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
Righthussle:
Why you allow this idiot to chop your mama money angry angry

8 Likes

Re: Flood Victims Rescued By Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Return Home (Video) by toprealman: 6:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
Righthussle:
Why do you call him that?
Re: Flood Victims Rescued By Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Return Home (Video) by udomma1005(m): 6:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
Keziehenry:

How, please?
Re: Flood Victims Rescued By Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Return Home (Video) by Siscooh: 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
Steve28:
This man is a good man

Hmmmmmmm!!!!!
Re: Flood Victims Rescued By Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Return Home (Video) by sigiyaya(m): 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
Steve28:
This man is a good man
Oga open your eyes and stop sleeping on a bicycleangry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flood Victims Rescued By Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Return Home (Video) by Rolyroly10: 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
My father

2 Likes

Re: Flood Victims Rescued By Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Return Home (Video) by UselessBuharist: 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
Righthussle:

Wetin your mama be to allow this man take her money

3 Likes

Re: Flood Victims Rescued By Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Return Home (Video) by sigiyaya(m): 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
Rolyroly10:
My father
Mugu you no know ur papa again!!

5 Likes

Re: Flood Victims Rescued By Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Return Home (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
God bless the Prophet.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flood Victims Rescued By Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Return Home (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
sigiyaya:
Mugu you no know ur papa again!!
How is he calling the man of God his father your business in life
Una just like trouble sha undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flood Victims Rescued By Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Return Home (Video) by Rolyroly10: 6:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
Righthussle:
Na small pikin sense you get

1 Like

Re: Flood Victims Rescued By Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Return Home (Video) by Joey4321: 6:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
F

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between SOUL & SPIRIT? / Men And Their Indecent Dressing / Am I Offending God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.