Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,375 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:25 PM

Anambra Businessman Celebrates Wife For Bagging Phd - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anambra Businessman Celebrates Wife For Bagging Phd (400 Views)

I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years / Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Businessman Celebrates Wife For Bagging Phd by Mokwugwo1975: 6:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
Anambra Businessman Celebrates Wife For Bagging PhD

From Mokwugwo Solomon, Awka

Sunday, November 13, 2022, will remain memorable in the annals of the family of Sir Chris Emere, who celebrated his wife, Dr. (Lady) Oge Emere, who recently bagged doctorate degree in Educational Management and Planning from the Imo State University, Owerri.

Family members, friends, well-wishers, and people from all walks of life turned out in their numbers to grace the epoch- making occasion, which took place at the Fitness Club Event Center, 3-3 district, Onitsha.

Sir Emere, from Eziagu in Orumba South LGA of Anambra State, said that he was motivated to train his wife, Oge, because, when he married her, she told him that she would like to acquire higher education - a request he said he accepted with open heart.

He said, "This feat is something to celebrate; because, it is a milestone achievement and a dream come true.

"When I married her, I sent her back to school. She finished up her secondary education; she went further and earned her NCE. Then, she went for her first degree. Later, she went for her Master's degree, before she started her doctorate degree at the Imo State University, and today, she has her PhD in Educational Management and Planning.

"I am celebrating her, because, I am happy with her. She designed what she wanted, and she achieved it."

The reputable businessman said that he decided to invest in the education of his wife because of the need to have an educated wife in his household; as well as the need to meet up with the demands of the time.

He thanked God for making his family's dream come through; adding that his most challenging period in the journey was when his wife had to shuttle from Onitsha to Owerri three times every week in the course of her doctorate programme, amid insecurity in the land.

The chief celebrant, Dr. (Lady) Oge Emere, said she pursued her education to a very high level because she loved everything about education.

She said combining education with family life was challenging because of long period of time she invested between the time she got her ordinary level certificate, and the time she obtained her PhD; in addition to the enormous works of taking care of her husband and her children.

"The period of greatest concern was when I had to take care of my children, while also doing my own schooling. In the morning, I had to think of what they will eat; then, take them to school; bring them back, and so one.

"I was also faced with the challenge of having to leave my family, and also face the uncertainties when I had to travel from Onitsha to Owerri as much as three times every week, in the midst of insecurity. It was not ease; but all these are reasons why we are celebrating to the glory of God.

"Every successful woman has a story to tell. Any housewife can attain any height in any chosen career provided she is industrious, hardworking and committed to the course," she added.

She praised her husband, Sir Chris Emere, who she said, has a heart of gold, and did not blink an eye in providing all that was needed in the pursuit of her education.

Highpoints of the ceremony was when Dr (Mrs) Oge Emere and her husband, Sir Chris Emere cut the celebration cake, and took to the dance floor to entertain guests.

Re: Anambra Businessman Celebrates Wife For Bagging Phd by Houseofglam7(f): 11:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
cool
Re: Anambra Businessman Celebrates Wife For Bagging Phd by frozen70(f): 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mokwugwo1975:
Anambra Businessman Celebrates Wife For Bagging PhD

From Mokwugwo Solomon, Awka

Sunday, November 13, 2022, will remain memorable in the annals of the family of Sir Chris Emere, who celebrated his wife, Dr. (Lady) Oge Emere, who recently bagged doctorate degree in Educational Management and Planning from the Imo State University, Owerri.

Family members, friends, well-wishers, and people from all walks of life turned out in their numbers to grace the epoch- making occasion, which took place at the Fitness Club Event Center, 3-3 district, Onitsha.

Sir Emere, from Eziagu in Orumba South LGA of Anambra State, said that he was motivated to train his wife, Oge, because, when he married her, she told him that she would like to acquire higher education - a request he said he accepted with open heart.

He said, "This feat is something to celebrate; because, it is a milestone achievement and a dream come true.

"When I married her, I sent her back to school. She finished up her secondary education; she went further and earned her NCE. Then, she went for her first degree. Later, she went for her Master's degree, before she started her doctorate degree at the Imo State University, and today, she has her PhD in Educational Management and Planning.

"I am celebrating her, because, I am happy with her. She designed what she wanted, and she achieved it."

The reputable businessman said that he decided to invest in the education of his wife because of the need to have an educated wife in his household; as well as the need to meet up with the demands of the time.

He thanked God for making his family's dream come through; adding that his most challenging period in the journey was when his wife had to shuttle from Onitsha to Owerri three times every week in the course of her doctorate programme, amid insecurity in the land.

The chief celebrant, Dr. (Lady) Oge Emere, said she pursued her education to a very high level because she loved everything about education.

She said combining education with family life was challenging because of long period of time she invested between the time she got her ordinary level certificate, and the time she obtained her PhD; in addition to the enormous works of taking care of her husband and her children.

"The period of greatest concern was when I had to take care of my children, while also doing my own schooling. In the morning, I had to think of what they will eat; then, take them to school; bring them back, and so one.

"I was also faced with the challenge of having to leave my family, and also face the uncertainties when I had to travel from Onitsha to Owerri as much as three times every week, in the midst of insecurity. It was not ease; but all these are reasons why we are celebrating to the glory of God.

"Every successful woman has a story to tell. Any housewife can attain any height in any chosen career provided she is industrious, hardworking and committed to the course," she added.

She praised her husband, Sir Chris Emere, who she said, has a heart of gold, and did not blink an eye in providing all that was needed in the pursuit of her education.

Highpoints of the ceremony was when Dr (Mrs) Oge Emere and her husband, Sir Chris Emere cut the celebration cake, and took to the dance floor to entertain guests.

This is a man that have sense, he was not intimidated by his wife educational career that was why he trained her from scratch to top and got her PhD
Keeping her as a house wife is another financial challenge

But he was happy doing all by himself alone

(1) (Reply)

Inside Life: The Agony Of A Father By Pharmacist Emeka Ogbonna (pathetic) / The Self Acclaimed Kenya Jesus Released From Jail! / 100ah Solar Battery For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.