Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

States Tinubu Will Win In 2023 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States Tinubu Will Win In 2023 (4203 Views)

Obi Gets 12 States, Tinubu 13, Atiku 8 With Two Undecided States. / The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above / 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: States Tinubu Will Win In 2023 by Indispensable85(m): 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2022
garfield1:

Why? What's the name of alimikhena's ward? Where is akpatason and prof Julius from?

Jigawa appears dicey because the lamidos are unpredictable plus kwankwaso factor but it seems badaru might have the state under control

The pdp forces against Atiku Bagudu in kebbi are stronger than those against badaru in jigawa. Remember the Apc lost some former governors to pdp in kebbi because of fight for state structure between them and Bagudu. The lamidos in jigawa have been substantially dealt with. They don't have much influence to cause an upset.

Edo PDP is fragmented and Peter Obi has eaten seriously into their strongholds in the state. While the Apc has its Edo north firmly intact, the Edo south and parts of Edo central like uromi have been seriously eroded by Peter Obi. But Peter Obi doesn't have a strong presence in the suburbs. So it's a dicey situation. Whoever wins Edo will do so with little margin.

Ebonyi has proven to be under the firm grip of the very influential Dave Umahi. It's not a secret how he helped the much hated Buhari get over 25percent in 2019. Now that he's fully in charge of the Apc in the state, I'm sure he can lead the Apc to do far much better.

Alimikhena is from etsako east, Akpatason is from akoko edo, ihonvbere is from owan west.
Re: States Tinubu Will Win In 2023 by garfield1: 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2022
Indispensable85:

The pdp forces against Atiku Bagudu in kebbi are stronger than those against badaru in jigawa. Remember the Apc lost some former governors to pdp in kebbi because of fight for state structure between them and Bagudu. The lamidos in jigawa have been substantially dealt with. They don't have much influence to cause an upset.

Edo PDP is fragmented and Peter Obi has eaten seriously into their strongholds in the state. While the Apc has its Edo north firmly intact, the Edo south and parts of Edo central like uromi have been seriously eroded by Peter Obi. But Peter Obi doesn't have a strong presence in the suburbs. So it's a dicey situation. Whoever wins Edo will do so with little margin.

Ebonyi has proven to be under the firm grip of the very influential Dave Umahi. It's not a secret how he helped the much hated Buhari get over 25percent in 2019. Now that he's fully in charge of the Apc in the state, I'm sure he can lead the Apc to do far much better.

Alimikhena is from etsako east, Akpatason is from akoko edo, ihonvbere is from owan west.

I know alimikhena is from etsako east,I was asking which ward he's from whether owanno,wekpa,okpella,uzanu,agenebode,three bears.I want to know if he delivered his ward and how strong he is.after etsako west,apc biggest margin was from etsako east.I dont know if its because of alimikhena or gani audu.apc narrowly won etsako central and owan east.akpatason delivered his akoko edo which is a difficult place with pdp heavyweights.prof Julius lost his owan west which shows he's not on ground.

Only one former gov defected in kebbi and its aliero from kebbi central like bagudu.he defeated bagudu in 2011 but the court has disq him for now.senate leader yahaya is not relevant.dakingari was never in apc,that one is politically dead.defections from apc started in sokoto and kebbi but after sometime,pdp were overrun even in zuru where Christians are many.the apc guber candidate nasiru idris is very strong.the only issue apc will have is that aliero.he has been in apc since so theres no way we can estimate his strength.
You are right.for apc to win the entire 27 lgas in jigawa from 2015-2019 shows how weak the lamidos have become.ringim who was their guber candidate has defected and nnpp seems strong.but ex gov saminu turaki defected to pdp and the nonchalant statement from badaru that he has nothing to lose if apc loses is worrisome.again,he isn't on any ballot so he might not bother much unlike bagudu who is on the ballot.

The truth about ebonyi is that it is the surest state that will deliver 25% for tinubu in se.
Re: States Tinubu Will Win In 2023 by Indispensable85(m): 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
garfield1:

I know alimikhena is from etsako east,I was asking which ward he's from whether owanno,wekpa,okpella,uzanu,agenebode,three bears.I want to know if he delivered his ward and how strong he is.after etsako west,apc biggest margin was from etsako east.I dont know if its because of alimikhena or gani audu.apc narrowly won etsako central and owan east.akpatason delivered his akoko edo which is a difficult place with pdp heavyweights.prof Julius lost his owan west which shows he's not on ground.

Only one former gov defected in kebbi and its aliero from kebbi central like bagudu.he defeated bagudu in 2011 but the court has disq him for now.senate leader yahaya is not relevant.dakingari was never in apc,that one is politically dead.defections from apc started in sokoto and kebbi but after sometime,pdp were overrun even in zuru where Christians are many.the apc guber candidate nasiru idris is very strong.the only issue apc will have is that aliero.he has been in apc since so theres no way we can estimate his strength.
You are right.for apc to win the entire 27 lgas in jigawa from 2015-2019 shows how weak the lamidos have become.ringim who was their guber candidate has defected and nnpp seems strong.but ex gov saminu turaki defected to pdp and the nonchalant statement from badaru that he has nothing to lose if apc loses is worrisome.again,he isn't on any ballot so he might not bother much unlike bagudu who is on the ballot.

The truth about ebonyi is that it is the surest state that will deliver 25% for tinubu in se.

He's from wanno

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thank You Southern Kaduna, Its Pure Obidient Enclave(photos) / Tension As DSS Makes Move To Arrest Peter Obi And Datti Over Treasonable Felony / Picture Of Tinubu Looking Left Alone At The G2O Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.