Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady (41602 Views)

How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady / Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money / Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by uuzba(m): 8:55am On Nov 16, 2022
EmmyDJourno:
Stop taking Hungry girls out, the signs are always there
Chase working class independent babes, na there honey dey
Don't mind th stupid OP.
Him and the girl were busy talking nonsense on Facebook, then he still expects a person that talks nonsense to behave like a normal person.

3 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by LordReed(m): 8:55am On Nov 16, 2022
Konjiboii:
The rule of splitting the bills dictates you should tell the other person in time before the date. In your case if you both had that discussion before hand and she still chose to act dumb then you did well my young Padawan. And if you invited her out without stating going dutch but pulled this then that's a bitch move, not what a true alpha or RP will do

This! It's the responsible thing to do. Don't be a dickhead and ambush people with going dutch after you invite them out.
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Columbine(m): 8:56am On Nov 16, 2022
I don't do dates, I prefer a hangout or a stroll
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Crisey: 8:56am On Nov 16, 2022
Why agree to a place you can't afford in the instance?
You'd then come here and give us ur sapa update and fake story.
It shows you can be manipulated into making bad decisions easily.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by gentlesmithugo(m): 8:56am On Nov 16, 2022
bonnyhope:

You disgraced that lady
In African culture, men pay the bills

Let us always stick to the tradition

which kind nonsense tradition because it suits women.the one dat will suits men dey will try to maneuver it.calling it archaic and outdated.every mallam to his own kettle

3 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Ara21(f): 8:57am On Nov 16, 2022
Godada:

Since she asked for a date.

It's important you state it clearly you are going dutch.

Having stated this, it's up to her to decline to come.

A date, like I get it, is supposed to be a time for conservation and getting to know each other, not stuffing the face.

While at it. It's expected that as the man, you pick up the the tab.

She is supposed to be moderate in her consumption.

In any case, you got it wrong.

Women, child and pets gets to be loved and pampered. Men get to earn their keep. What a man truly deserves, any man deserves is respect.

Men don't need love but respect.

In any case, this sad campaign against women is pointless.

It's just juvenile and myopic.

You aren't forced to do relationships.

Just stay in your lane.

I have seen women go through life transformation just to birth a life. I have seen the pains of pregnancy. A mother on her way to birth multiple kids, believe me, it ain't a freaking walk in the park.

I have seen pregnant women lose bone mass, blood, nutrients, get all lots of sicknesses at the time of gestation. How about the kicks from the babies.....

Women birth, nurture the world from the cradle to raising kids to preserving lives from the kitchen.

Men, I mean men 47 and above knows that the position of a mother should be respected.

These kids shooting their mouth about being alpha male and being a redpiller just need to grow up.

They need to take a breather

From what I read, the OP is still a small and broke boy. I blame those girls who date boys instead of real men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by NJV: 8:57am On Nov 16, 2022
@OP, if ur story is true then weldone, u tried. However I must add that you are a wicked somebody.

By the way, how did u become Barbara?
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by BaddestQueen(f): 8:57am On Nov 16, 2022
Ireportlive:
Which stupid husband would buy such junks... A full bottle of champagne for herself alone when she isn't a glutton, a plate of rice and 3 meat pie and ice cream
shatap what do you know
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by wallarwallar(m): 8:57am On Nov 16, 2022
Nice one can u imagine na tank size be her stomach next time she go ask very well be4 she order. Some fool go pay and na so billing go start

3 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by CheapHomes1: 8:57am On Nov 16, 2022
Sweetvie:
I don't know what op is expecting... An applause? I just laughed reading all that, is that what you call alpha male? Pele o
Before you take a girl out on date if you know you're not man enough to pay tell her she is gonna be the one to pay her bills not take her out to disgrace her... That's nonsense
Nxt time when you go on a date, take the tap and order. Don't go out and be disgracing yourself thinking you're an alpha male... Waiting for Nlanders to hail you undecided

But if the lady is woman enough, she should start ordering what her father can't afford to give her to eat because you expect the man to be man enough to pay. If hunger and poverty is the lady's problem, she should be woman enough to tell the guy before agreeing to go on the date so she doesn't disgrace herself thinking she is being smart

7 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Phimzy: 8:57am On Nov 16, 2022
The said lady is just a glutton.Too much for a first date,she initiated the date because she was hungry.

3 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by ruffDiamond: 8:57am On Nov 16, 2022
Only a born fool, puccy craven, or revved ,irredeemable simpson rush to please any naija girl or woman without thinking.. The very worst kind
...i don't do it and never will!

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Fiscus105(m): 8:57am On Nov 16, 2022
Godada:

A date, like I get it, is supposed to be a time for conservation and getting to know each other, not stuffing the face.

Women, child and pets gets to be loved and pampered. Men get to earn their keep. What a man truly deserves, any man deserves is respect.

Just stay in your lane.

I have seen women go through life transformation just to birth a life. I have seen the pains of pregnancy. A mother on her way to birth multiple kids, believe me, it ain't a freaking walk in the park.

I have seen pregnant women lose bone mass, blood, nutrients, get all lots of sicknesses at the time of gestation. How about the kicks from the babies.....

Women birth, nurture the world from the cradle to raising kids to preserving lives from the kitchen.

Men, I mean men 47 and above knows that the position of a mother should be respected.

These kids shooting their mouth about being alpha male and being a redpiller just need to grow up.

I wish u re there where girls/ladies normally talk thrash about men and how they ride them as maga.

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Illegal1(m): 8:59am On Nov 16, 2022
Isoryt...
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by CheapHomes1: 8:59am On Nov 16, 2022
Ara21:

From what I read, the OP is still a small and broke boy. I blame those girls who date boys instead of real men.

So the girl that was ordering heaven and earth and saw a date as an opportunity to cure her hunger and poverty is a big girl right? Abi, na so you de chop for date? Opportunity to eat what you can't afford. Broke girl calling men broke

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Dontwannaknow: 8:59am On Nov 16, 2022
Why are you even borrowing Rolex to impress a woman that is likely wearing a N14000 dress?
Now you’re owing your friend =N= 15,000 for the Rolex after getting robbed during the date.[/quote]

Must be a fake Rolex

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by kinkymax: 9:01am On Nov 16, 2022
Godada:

Just stay in your lane.

lol u r a big joke..so because women give birth u shld pamper them to a fault lol .. u need exposure mr man…women don’t give birth in western world right? Women pay their bills over here they don’t wait for any guy to fill in the gap for them.. naija women are a bunch of parasitic being joker

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Gandrova: 9:01am On Nov 16, 2022
Bros you Fuuuck up big time, you should have ordered what you guys would eat together, than embarrassing her. Moreover, how much is the total amount ? You are a big time broke man cheesy
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by ruffDiamond: 9:01am On Nov 16, 2022
CheapHomes1:

But if the lady is woman enough, she should start ordering what her father can't afford to give her to eat because you expect the man to be man enough to pay. If hunger and poverty is the lady's problem, she should be woman enough to tell the guy before agreeing to go on the date so she doesn't disgrace herself thinking she is being smart
that's exactly their problems they feel just because you are man, then you should be 'man'enougj to pay for their stupidity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by jamesversion: 9:01am On Nov 16, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Wailings of a poor wretched simp turned Redpiller wannabe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so ordinary rice and ice cream is what u couldn't pay for and u are here already giving motivational advises grin grin grin grin grin grin

All these BJRAN (Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland) boys sef grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have one thing to tell you. GROW UP! grin grin grin grin

I checked your profile pic. You fine kiss
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by CheapHomes1: 9:01am On Nov 16, 2022
Godada:

Just stay in your lane.

Offpoint. So the lady doesn't have the responsibility to tell the guy that she's going on the date so she can solve her hunger problem?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Corporate2020: 9:01am On Nov 16, 2022
Konjiboii:
The rule of splitting the bills dictates you should tell the other person in time before the date. In your case if you both had that discussion before hand and she still chose to act dumb then you did well my young Padawan. And if you invited her out without stating going dutch but pulled this then that's a bitch move, not what a true alpha or RP will do

What is the rule of ordering for 12 people's food at a sitting on someone else's bill?

2 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by sparko1(m): 9:01am On Nov 16, 2022
Babara1994:
We met on Facebook, exchanged numbers and few days down the line, she asked for a date.

Fine, I obliged, but she didn't know I'm always on Dutch mode when it comes to dates. LOL

So we got the place. A very expensive eatery. She was well-dressed but was all bleached - a big turn-off. I actually like light-skinned women, but not the bleached ones.

Okay, fine. She ordered a plate of rice, a bottle of champagne, a cup of ice-cream and three pieces of meat-pie. I began to wonder if we came for national eating competition. Anyhow sha, I ordered a plate of rice and a bottle of malt.

When it was time to pay, I paid for mine ONLY and told her to settle her bill. It led to an argument and all eyes were on us. I left the place and insisted she settled her debt.

A big lesson to all women out there. If you come across me, I won't pay a dime until you're my wife. Why should I act like I'm your husband when you aren't my wife?

And if you're a guy reading this: Spend what you're OK with and don't make yourself a fool. If you go broke tomorrow, you'll be forgotten.

PS: I'm not a redpiller and I'm not a feminist; I'm just human. Humans THINK.

This is wrong, putting her such a situation is wrong.

And don't lie, she asked for a date, you asked for the date, but only added this bit to make the story plausible.

Guys like show off, imagine a security guy taking pictures inside the pool when oga is not home and posting on social media, anybody seeing that assume he is loaded. Show your moderation and nobody will assume such.

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by CheapHomes1: 9:03am On Nov 16, 2022
Konjiboii:

Not everyone knows that,most especially Nigerian girls. So to be safe not to make a scene, always ask before the date. It's better she turns it down over the phone than come and squeeze face, a girl who truly enjoy your company will compromise no question asked.

See the way you have made a ridicule of yourself. According to you "Not everyone knows that,most especially Nigerian girls" but you expected the man to know "The rule of splitting the bills dictates you should tell the other person in time before the date". Who wrote the rule?

2 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by CrateofBeer: 9:03am On Nov 16, 2022
Sweetvie:
I don't know what op is expecting... An applause? I just laughed reading all that, is that what you call alpha male? Pele o
Before you take a girl out on date if you know you're not man enough to pay tell her she is gonna be the one to pay her bills not take her out to disgrace her... That's nonsense
Nxt time when you go on a date, take the tap and order. Don't go out and be disgracing yourself thinking you're an alpha male... Waiting for Nlanders to hail you undecided

Stop encouraging nonsense please. It's pure senselessness and gluttony to order a full bottle of champagne for yourself alone, plate of rice then order meat pies and ice cream on top. Who eats ice cream and drink champagne at same time?
Who eat rice and meat pie at same time?
Does that even make any sense to you? Does any presentable person order things like that?

Even if she's poor and hungry she should learn how to control herself at the sight of free food. Not acting exactly like low class (even if she is) and displaying gutter behavior in front of a total stranger you're meeting for the first time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by altteemy: 9:03am On Nov 16, 2022
Abfinest007:
To some extend I support ur action but it childish not telling her from the beginning
Nazgul:

In as much as I'm not in support of her ordering what she can't afford, I'll advice that in case of next time do the ordering yourself. ...
Medianna:
That 'i can't spend on a woman that's isn't my wife' is very wrong. Lines of an irresponsible man in the making.
Imagine during courtship you don't take care of her. In marriage it will be worse cuz you've subconsciously condition your mind not to meet her needs deliberately.
Though there is limit for everything.

It was the lady that called for the date. Technically, she's supposed to pay the bill for the two of them. Paying for his own part was even helping out.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by ruffDiamond: 9:04am On Nov 16, 2022
Gandrova:
Bros you Fuuuck up big time, you should have ordered what you guys would eat together, than embarrassing her. Moreover, how much is the total amount ? You are a big time broke man cheesy
broke hungry bitchs supposed come with het OWN cash too ,don't you think? Simpson like you

4 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:04am On Nov 16, 2022
Konjiboii:
Oh pulease quiet. Who created the rule of splitting bills? Na so I'ma go just dey dey talk gibberish! Haba na!

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Patxyz: 9:05am On Nov 16, 2022
Bros you did well, she want to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner in one date. She would have come along with food flask or empty pot for her entire family. Idiot.

3 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by dontrulee: 9:05am On Nov 16, 2022
Karleb:

I don’t know why it's flying over everybody's head that she asked for the date.

Whoever asks for the date has to pay full bill unless there was a discussion about payment prior to the date.

Exactly, you're right!

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by seanwilliam(m): 9:05am On Nov 16, 2022
Who pays on a date?

Whoever idea it was to go on a date !

Personally If I initial a date, I’ll Embarrass you as a woman if you order more than what is expected of a sensible human being.

No way you go chop pass me wey get the money

3 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Dtygz: 9:05am On Nov 16, 2022
quentin06:
Why did you invite her for a date if you were not planning on footing the bill? Stingy man.

Where are the feminists witches sef? They ought to eat you alive.

You kuku dun blind, show us where he invited her. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) / Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.