Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,303 members, 7,780,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:09 PM

Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics (117213 Views)

Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... / Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top / Man Who Went To A Mall In Just Thongs "Pants" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Desusi: 2:26am On Nov 25, 2022
BeardedMeat:
And you think the men of this generation are better?
If there is anything am happy for.its the decencies of the men of our generations oh.nonetheless, lam not talking about Yahoo boys or the like of portable o. Make you no vex o ehen
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Desusi: 2:30am On Nov 25, 2022
Irupetepete:
you are a crook and a criminal.. The young elder was complaining of a street converted into a property, you edited it and use it for click bait
This is computer age now,anything can happen ogbologbo omo!
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by FireUpNow(m): 2:30am On Nov 25, 2022
These are insanely insane girls. Flee from them. In fact they are yahoo babes looking for the next guy so they can ruin his future. Guys please flee from them. I saw one in an eatry, she wore net pantsonly the v place had a little cover the rest was a kid of rubbish.
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Desusi: 2:37am On Nov 25, 2022
RestructureNig2:
But our fore fathers dress worst than this
Are you justifying them? Haba?See someone they say he should come and see imbalance cap,he started praising it!What's wrong with our youths? E ma gbami mi ke?

2 Likes

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Awoleesu(m): 2:52am On Nov 25, 2022
THE FUTURE OF DRESSING...

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by MASTERMIND04(m): 2:56am On Nov 25, 2022
angry
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by JustforMen: 2:59am On Nov 25, 2022
siofra:

You don't know the difference between prostitutes and non prostitutes again?

Why are you talking as if that's what the average Nigerian girl wears?

False dichotomy!
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by t2luv1: 3:04am On Nov 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

It's only a matter of time before the ones on your street join them if we don't put a stop to this madness.

MADNESS !!!! kindly explain it's her body. Bills of Right says she can
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Actionbitters(m): 3:18am On Nov 25, 2022
I pray not to see it too
Nia69:
I haven't seen this.

1 Like

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:19am On Nov 25, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
I just dey pity d men wey go marry these expired products.
This generation don enter canal.
One married Jane mena and nothing happened
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by abbey621(m): 3:53am On Nov 25, 2022
Quintopia:
The judgemental nature of you southern Nigerians never ceases to amaze me.

As well as your RANK HYPOCRISY.

YOU are the same people that scream blue murder over sharia law in the north, calling the north all sorts of names for enforcing 'moral values', yet here you are condemning WOMEN for merely dressing the way they please.

Why don't you also condemn and ban the ALCOHOL you MEN consume daily, or is ALCOHOL safer than a woman wearing her pantalon to the shop?

DAMN HYPOCRITES.
undecided angry sad

Well Alcohol has never been an instrument of indecency, as it is neither written in the Quran nor the Bible not to drink it, the better analogy here is adultery, Southern men and adultery na 5 and 6 grin grin grin
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by imagrg(m): 3:54am On Nov 25, 2022
An Olosho is a public property. shocked
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:07am On Nov 25, 2022
This is not Nigeria.

Life is free abroad. Oyibo dey wear pants and bra sef.

Leave people to live their life.

Na their confidence
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Ogaga87(m): 4:21am On Nov 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
I won't stop louding it until our girls turn away from their immoral ways.

Hear this elder complaining bitterly.

What you fail to correct now will come back to haunt you. Please let's speak against all this rottenness and put a stop to it any ways we can.

https://fb.watch/gPGCtzkrk4/

Use the energy to speak against corruption why you keep your eyes to yourself..

Those who wear hijab and pray five times a day are doing worst from extreme corruption to killing and kidnapping.. Don't drag anything here please.. Enough of the hypocrisy..

1 Like

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Rapture4real(m): 4:39am On Nov 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

It's only a matter of time before the ones on your street join them if we don't put a stop to this madness.

They have been wearing tights in the open now. Satan wants to strip women naked eventually but he is doing it gradually. Satan doesn't grasp a person completely like that. He does it slowly, gradually and systematically so that you won't know and he sends demons to follow up. Unfortunately,we are getting used to this Sodom and Gomorrah lifestyle.

What Satan started on men in the garden of Eden, he wants to perfect in this last days.

We are gradually moving to the end of the world. Accept Jesus Christ,follow Him wholeheartedly and be sure of eternity.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by ekitimanalways(m): 4:48am On Nov 25, 2022
Countersam:

This is from a Facebook comedy page, the picture is not Nigerian. Look more Brazilian.
Yes, you're right.
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by madapcmod: 4:53am On Nov 25, 2022
Countersam:

This is from a Facebook comedy page, the picture is not Nigerian. Look more Brazilian.

It's in Benin. Opposite uniben gate.

3 Likes

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Tzar(m): 5:04am On Nov 25, 2022
I still don’t understand how women sexualize almost everything about themselves and still accuse men of treating them like sexual objects!
The state of confusion and hypocrisy women present baffles me.
For instance women constitute majority in the voting population, yet they accuse men of not giving them a chance to rule. They conviniently forget that it is their fellow women who betrayed them and refuse to vote for female candidates.

2 Likes

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by luluosas(m): 5:06am On Nov 25, 2022
It is certain that what we have today is crazy people in the name of fashion.
If you talk to them now, they will tell you 'don't JUDGE ME', whereas they have already judged and condemned their selves to hell fire.
It is a great pity that some supposed married men do allow and support their supposed wives in this demonic crazy trend in the name of human right. This world is very rotten.

Meanwhile, prepare for the rapture. Jesus is at the DOOR NOW. Repent of your sins and surrender your life to Jesus Christ now, otherwise you will regret in hell fire on the last day.

JESUS IS LORD
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Rumundele(m): 5:12am On Nov 25, 2022
Una no know say heat dey worry now.
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Badmanlalajoshi(m): 5:21am On Nov 25, 2022
Still saw one yesterday lol, the friend was like “wetin u wear under so?” She said no worry focus on yourself ���

2 Likes

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by CSTRR: 5:30am On Nov 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

They will never try it at such places. Those market women will tear their clothes to pieces. They know areas where they carry out this nonsense act.

Why would a Woman naked her fellow woman just to protest against nakednesss.?

Is that not madness?

If they try it with a rich girl, her parents would make sure they all spend atleast a year in jail

1 Like

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by opera1(m): 5:50am On Nov 25, 2022
This is common in Edo state, especially Ekpoma where I stayed.

1 Like

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by premierlead: 5:54am On Nov 25, 2022
In this age of no pant no bra, those wearing pants still try...as I was heading out some weeks ago in the morning, I met a lady without bra and pants, she wore a black transparent jalamia(long robe of the arab). Come and see as breasts were jiggling and ass shaking heavily, you could see the lines of the puss.y. I was like, what is this?

1 Like

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by NaijaCover(m): 5:55am On Nov 25, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Hespee93: 5:57am On Nov 25, 2022
You call this latest tends, something that girls have been wearing over two yeqrs here in Warri

1 Like

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Bestbig72(m): 6:00am On Nov 25, 2022
Countersam:

it actually happened in Benin city, Nadia bakery, opposite uniben main gate, try and follow the comedian Facebook page, his name is young elder, you will get the full gist

1 Like

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Hespee93: 6:01am On Nov 25, 2022
BigYash:
Elder dey always voice out..

They were using big polo to cover it before now.. Them don dey remove the big polo now..

If you call them hoes,them go say na body shaming. Even whites when them wan blike, no do reach like this..

Worst part be say na so their brains empty.. Wetin dey the brain na preek,food,hair,rags they call clothes,phones that they don't know the functions,just camera and filter usage,short time and till day break.

Very anyhow set of people

THis is truely what our Nigerian girls have become.

TO have a female child always looks like a threat to me cos I don't know someone can trained to be a different being.

2 Likes

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Ventura1: 6:07am On Nov 25, 2022
What's the fuss? they are reminiscing the garden of Eden. After all, it was sin that makes human being to start wearing clothes in the first place.

It is parental failure, many of them are still under a parents. The peak they can go is to walk naked, then, nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Heterodox(m): 6:18am On Nov 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Shut up.

No woman dresses this way publicly in Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Natural Way To Get Your Lips Pink. / Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification / *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.