Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,261 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia (10997 Views)

Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus / China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) / Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by lhordspy: 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
Latvia minister of foreign affairs, Edgars Rinkevics calls for Poland to take action against Russian strikes. Stating that Russia will bear the full consequences of their action.

Russian missiles hitting the territory of the NATO member is a very dangerous escalation by the Kremlin, #Latvia expresses full solidarity with our ally Poland and will support any action deemed appropriate by Poland. Russia will bear full responsibility for all the consequences

https://twitter.com/edgarsrinkevics/status/1592592772783300608?t=O7FzNcdal6jkjyYY01tgiQ&s=19

25 Likes

Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by lhordspy: 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
Funny jokers. Just imagine tiny latvia drumming to the song of war.

Toothless NATO will not and cant do Nada.

They all should hide and bury their head in shame instead of making threat. Imagine spending billions of dollars yearly on military equipment, holding drills here and there. Yet the billion dollar useless Air defence system which the US scammed its allies by selling to them couldnt even stop a stray-missile .

Is this the people that want to go to war with Russia? Countries with failed and useless Air defense system.

Mistake or not, i know Russia just gave them a tip of the iceberg, and god help them they will trigger their joker of Nato Article 5. That may just be the end of some countries.

Maybe then we all will know that war goes beyond chest-beating and using pro-western media to propagate propagandas.

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by longetivity(m): 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2022
Small yansh dey shake grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by God1000(m): 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
Supported, there will be chaos everywhere if dictators are not made to pay a price for their aggression

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by lhordspy: 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
God1000:
Supported

Small boy who think world war is call of duty game.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by God1000(m): 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:

Small boy who think world war is call of duty game.
Lol, I know more than you kid cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by Babaken(m): 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
God1000:
Supported, there will be chaos everywhere if dictators are not made to pay a price for their aggression
don't be brain wash by western media.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by Vl3ly: 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
God1000:
you don't!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by lhordspy: 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
Babaken:

Leave that kid abeg. His daddy will soon collect the phone from his hand.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by Righteousness2(m): 10:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
Its a minute to midnight.
The prophetic is Screaming RAPTURE!
The World is Speedily and Ferociously heading to the time JESUS Christ described as the Worst time since the earth was Created.
Anytime! Anyday! Anymoment !The BE-LIEVING will BE-LEAVING!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by afribookorg(m): 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
small yansh dey shake oo. Others are talking,Latvia too wants to talk? Chai
and her population is 1.8m oo

Nah boys scout Putin go send for una

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by BentizilL: 11:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
God1000:
Kid like you should keep quiet when others are talking..
What do you know??

Claiming sophisticated online when you know nothing in actuality..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by Blakjewelry(m): 11:38pm On Nov 15, 2022
Lol it only the small guys that are making noise, well na so e be for life sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by Blakjewelry(m): 11:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
Its a minute to midnight.
The prophetic is Screaming RAPTURE!
The World is Speedily and Ferociously heading to the time JESUS Christ described as the Worst time since the earth was Created.
Anytime! Anyday! Anymoment !The BE-LIEVING will BE-LEAVING!!!
When it happens I doubt if your lord will meet any remnant.

1 Like

Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by God1000(m): 12:59am On Nov 16, 2022
lhordspy:

Leave that kid abeg. His daddy will soon collect the phone from his hand.
coming from a charlatan that supports a killer and drowning man cheesy you can't gaslight me little toddler.

You need to wake up and smell the coffee

15 Likes

Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by God1000(m): 1:03am On Nov 16, 2022
BentizilL:

Kid like you should keep quiet when others are talking..
What do you know??

Claiming sophisticated online when you know nothing in actuality..
Really, that's what you guys always say just to discredit and invalidate someone's opinion.

I'm not surprised sha, you are one of Putin's minions

4 Likes

Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by God1000(m): 1:04am On Nov 16, 2022
Vl3ly:
you don't!
tell me more, so you also believe in his propaganda
Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by God1000(m): 1:19am On Nov 16, 2022
Babaken:
I get my news from more than 100 news outlets, just accept the reality man

1 Like

Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by Babaken(m): 6:11am On Nov 16, 2022
God1000:
My brother this people can go to any length to distroy who they want to distroy.

1 Like

Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by Vl3ly: 10:49am On Nov 16, 2022
God1000:
tell me more, so you also believe in his propaganda
yes! As you also did to western propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by Vl3ly: 10:52am On Nov 16, 2022
God1000:
heeee

Over 100 news outlets?

Pls I'm interested in the list

5 Likes

Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by AFRICANJAMAICA: 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ok
Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by seunny4lif(m): 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
Same country that depends on Germany, France, Austria and Ireland money called EU fund to survive.
All those parasites states just like many states in Nigeria, are always the one making mouth pass.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by YorubaKinging: 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2022
The end is near
Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by slivertongue: 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2022
Russia go tire

1 Like

Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by FOLAESO1: 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2022
God1000:
Obviously.

1 Like

Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by Mpcoll001: 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2022
Alright

Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by temitope27(m): 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2022
Small yansh dey shake grin grin

Abeg Putin help me throw small missile for UK, especially that their church of England

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by sulaak(m): 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2022
God1000:

When was the last time the USA paid for their aggression in Libya, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, El Salvador, Panama, Guatemala, Vietnam (they did a big one in that country)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia by seanery: 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2022
Sigh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brazil Census Shows African-brazilians In The Majority For The First Time / Canada Passes Bill To Legalize Recreational Marijuana Use / Three Tanzanian Soldiers Killed In The Democratic Republic Of Congo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.