Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,059 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! (1919 Views)

Another Yoruba Lie Busted!!! / Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. / "Lai Mohammed's Big Lie Busted" - By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by naijapips04: 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2022
Peter Obi has always claimed that he never borrowed money as governor of Anambra state. This is a big lie.

Infact Peter Obi grew Anambra state debt stock by over 1000% from under N16m that it was before he took office to over N3bn by the time he handed over.

Obi just says these things carelessly because he knows his supporters are dumb to say the least.

Imagine a president in Nigeria growing our debt stock by this ratio all for what? Still no major project can be attributed to him .

See the data from DMO below.

This is the link of obi bragging that he did not borrowed 1 kobo as a governor.

Cc Seun Mynd44
https://www.thecable.ng/obi-not-borrow-one-kobo-governor/amp

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by TinubuDeDrugLor: 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2022
My major problem with APC is even combining.

Pablo Escobar & Osama Bin Laden in one ticket?*

Columbia and Afghanistan in one ticket?

APC una wicked oh

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by TinubuDeDrugLor: 10:29pm On Nov 15, 2022
naijapips04:
Peter Obi has always claimed that he never borrowed money as governor of Anambra state. This is a big lie.

Infact Peter Obi grew Anambra state dept stock by over 1000% from under N16m that it was before he took office to over N3bn by the time he handed over.

Obi just says these things carelessly because he knows his supporters are dumb to say the least.

Imagine a president in Nigeria growing our debt stock by this ratio all for what? Still no major project can be attributed to him .

This is FAKE NEWS.
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by naijapips04: 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

This is FAKE NEWS.

What part is fake? That Obi said he never borrowed or the data from DMO?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by limeta(f): 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
Oh please go find somthing to do
Go to mosque bang your head what ever
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by naijapips04: 10:36pm On Nov 15, 2022
limeta:
Oh please go find somthing to do
Go to mosque bang your head what ever

What are you doing on Nairaland by this rush hour? Abi customers no come again? Go back to work abegi.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by Naijanascam: 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2022
Honestly......A Dead fish can not be Sweet in the soup.......... and they warned me not to read Off Script again but I no gree grin grin grin because I'm smarter than them all

PDAPC chains

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by naijapips04: 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
Silver090:
That one is his business
Obidient movement makes wiser dicissions Peter Obi forward we go

Contact me for your academic assignment, research works, power point presentation, proposals, thesis, friendly assignment with good quality
Please WhatsApp me with the number on my advert we do all kinds of assignment concerning school stuff with affordable prices

Forward you go to your slaughter house, obingo?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by Urheadmaster(m): 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
There's no Nigerian politician that doesn't borrow and lie after tongue
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by naijapips04: 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Come to Europe and get employed.

You are jobless in Nigeria tongue

Address the topic. Don't be this empty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by naijapips04: 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
If Peter obi tells you good morning, my brother look outside first...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by naijapips04: 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
Typical Obi rats will keep attacking the person but never the topic. Obi lied countless times that he never borrowed money.

He practically grew Anambra state dept stock by over 2000%. That's some crazy numbers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by Elmojiid(m): 11:24pm On Nov 15, 2022
Saint obi.. All I know is nobody holy pass

1 Like

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by Roboto11: 11:29pm On Nov 15, 2022
Him tu lie.

2 Likes

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by mycar: 11:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
naijapips04:

Infact Peter Obi grew Anambra state debt stock by over 1000% from under N16m that it was before he took office to over N3bn by the time he handed over.

OP, you quoted external debt of 2006 and domestic debt of 2013, why not show us the external debt of 2013 and also the domestic debt of 2006 also, so that we can juxtapose?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by Corporate2020: 12:26am On Nov 16, 2022
naijapips04:

My brother, Peter Pandora Giringori Obituary taught the world how to lie. He taught Lucifer how to lie and deceive multitudes.

2 Likes

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by limeta(f): 1:50am On Nov 16, 2022
naijapips04:

What are you doing on Nairaland by this rush hour? Abi customers no come again? Go back to work abegi.

Still waiting for your mother to finish with her customer what a busy night she's having tonight
Am surprise she did not come with your sister this night

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by naijapips04: 4:05am On Nov 16, 2022
mycar:

OP, you quoted external debt of 2006 and domestic debt of 2013, why not show us the external debt of 2013 and also the domestic debt of 2006 also, so that we can juxtapose?

I didn't quote anything.
That is all the debt Anambra has as published by DMO. If you don't see any external/internal there it is because it didn't exist at the time. I literally uploaded DMO published documents to you.

This is obi bragging that he did not borrow one kobo as a governor.

2 Likes

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by Abdu81: 4:17am On Nov 16, 2022
naijapips04:

This is the link of obi bragging that he did not borrowed 1 kobo as a governor.

Cc Seun Mynd44

Fools like you are the reason youths are tagged lazy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by naijapips04: 4:18am On Nov 16, 2022
Abdu81:

Fools like you are the reason youths are tagged lazy.

Address the topic. Don't be unfortunate. There's nothing you guys know than abuses.

2 Likes

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by Abdu81: 4:28am On Nov 16, 2022
naijapips04:

Address the topic. Don't be unfortunate. There's nothing you guys know than abuses.

When you bring fake information in the media to destroy someone's image that's the highest abuse and evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by naijapips04: 4:30am On Nov 16, 2022
Abdu81:

When you bring fake information in the media to destroy someone's image that's the highest abuse and evil.

Which of the information is fake? Please tell. I'm waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by Abdu81: 4:39am On Nov 16, 2022
naijapips04:

Which of the information is fake? Please tell. I'm waiting.

That. Evidence you provided did give it give any proof that obi borrowed.

It state Anambra debt status, is it obi that borrowed it?

No.

Some of this state debts have lasted for decades but are just for record purposes.

Stop embarrassing your self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by naijapips04: 4:42am On Nov 16, 2022
Abdu81:

That. Evidence you provided did give it give any proof that obi borrowed.

It state Anambra debt status, is it obi that borrowed it?

No.

Some of this state debts have lasted for decades but are just for record purposes.

Stop embarrassing your self.

Anambra debt status while Obi was is office was not borrowed by the sitting governor. Is it ghost that borrowed the money ni?

grin you obi supporters are just something else I swear.

So na ghost come dey borrow the money dey grow Anambra debt stock while Obi was governor? Like how do you people reason?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by mycar: 6:14am On Nov 16, 2022
naijapips04:

I didn't quote anything.
That is all the debt Anambra has as published by DMO. If you don't see any external/internal there it is because it didn't exist at the time. I literally uploaded DMO published documents to you.

This is obi bragging that he did not borrow one kobo as a governor.
if that was the case then you shouldn't have rushed to that conclusion, to know the increase in the debt profile, you need to know the initial debt and final debt under the same category, then minus the initial from the final to know one's contribution to the debt, consideration the loan's interest rate.
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by naijapips04: 6:16am On Nov 16, 2022
mycar:

if that was the case then you shouldn't have rushed to that conclusion, to know the increase in the debt profile, you need to know the initial debt and final debt, you need to minus the initial from the final to know if his own contribution to the debt consideration the loan's interest rate.

Initial debt when obi took office in 2006 was posted. Final debt when he left was posted. He grew the debt stock by over ,2000% based on figures made available by debt management office.

Is that clear to you now?

1 Like

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by mycar: 6:18am On Nov 16, 2022
naijapips04:

Initial debt when obi took office in 2006 was posted. Final debt when he left was posted. He grew the debt stock by over ,2000% based on figures made available by debt management office.

Is that clear to you now?
you did not post it, one is domestic and the other is foreign. they are not in the same category
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by naijapips04: 6:24am On Nov 16, 2022
mycar:

you did not post it, one is domestic and the other is foreign. they are not in the same category

No that is Anambra debt stock as posted by DMO. If there were domestic, etc it would have been posted along side. That is all the money Anambra borrowed at the time either domestic or otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by mycar: 6:33am On Nov 16, 2022
naijapips04:

No that is Anambra debt stock as posted by DMO. If there were domestic, etc it would have been posted along side. That is all the money Anambra borrowed at the time either domestic or otherwise.
alright, from that, you will not know his contribution to the debt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Tinubu's Continuous Gibberish, Grave Signs Of Mental Disorder- Doctors / My Take From Oyedepo And Obi Conversation. / The Warning Against Dual Citizenship Sounded In 2022 Within Apc's Camp!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.